PDA

View Full Version : If Lara's so great....

Mad Axeman
26th Mar 2007, 11:16
.... How come there is always a bunch of idiots one step ahead of her waiting to ambush her?
And apparently dropping guns, ammo, flares and stuff everywhere for her to find :scratch:

Lo
26th Mar 2007, 13:37
I guess that's just part of the challenge! Although I do sometimes feel that there is way too much ammo and medpacks scattered around. I often can't be bothered to go out on a limb to get a few shells or a small medpack as I usually end my game with dozens of surpless stuff :D Yet in later games there doesn't seem to be enough medpacks.

I also wind up with hundreds of flares :rolleyes: I go for a pick-up and think 'Oh great, more flares I so don't need'!

I also find it funny that she finds uzi clips in a tiger cage in the zoo :lol:

RebeL_fARmeR
27th Mar 2007, 10:50
Ah yes, our little Lara sure does find some strangely located stuff. What about all the shotgun shells in Cleopatras palace??? Cleopatra had a shotgun? Far out!

Lo
27th Mar 2007, 10:58
Ah yes, our little Lara sure does find some strangely located stuff. What about all the shotgun shells in Cleopatras palace??? Cleopatra had a shotgun? Far out!

:lol:

I know! It's really quite bizzare. It is perhaps justifiable that goons will drop ammo when they perish at the end of Lara's lead-spent frenzy but some components/items that are required to open up new areas are located in the most proposterous locations!

Mutant potions in an underwater cavern has to be a rare find indeed! :D