PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 3 in the works?!?!

Unstoppable
22nd Mar 2007, 20:55
Anyone tried recently going to www.deusex3.com? You are greeted by a username/password combination in order to attempt to enter the site! Could this mean that a site is in the works for my beloved franchise?

Calling all the Russian hackers! This is not a drill. I want that baby cracked and I want it cracked now! But seriously I don't mind waiting a few more months to hear any news. It is an exciting time! :rubs hands: I always believed in you Deus Ex 3.

The only question now is who's developing it? What's the storyline? Why the secracy? I'm gonna start contacting major gaming networks. Maybe Gameinformer will know something soon. Is Spector behind this. Hmm too much conspiracy going on here.

:throws on JC Denton costume and jumps on the first flight to Texas: Cab driver take me to Junction Point Studios and I wanna go now!
:mad2:

Unstoppable
22nd Mar 2007, 22:22
What the. Someone just changed the website back to Eidos main page. I guess they got suspicious after we were trying to login.

trancer-necromancer
25th Mar 2007, 02:40
yeah deux ex1 is my most fav game, if there is a 3 i am really looking fwd to it. they can start with jc waking up and realizing deus ex2 was a dream or something. hope they get alexander brandon to do the music.

Unstoppable
27th Mar 2007, 04:19
Aleander Brandon is a musical genius.

Grox
31st Mar 2007, 00:58
There are no plans for a Deus Ex 3. Not according to that website, anyway.

IMO the most likely scenario to explain what you observed, is that there were plans for DX3 at one time --- which through some mistake were still visible on the Eidos website; you saw them; someone at Eidos became aware that DX3 was still visible, and knowing that there were no plans for a DX3, took them down.

I'm hopeful that there will be a DX3 someday. Most good ideas in computer games ultimately get re-used and re-cycled in some way. It may take years, though --- the people who are currently in the driver's seat must think that they have better things to spend their time on. So unless someone has a way of convincing them otherwise, be prepared to wait for years for someone to "get around to it".

Dizzy19
15th May 2007, 22:58
http://lenirvanadujoueur.blogspot.com/2007/05/eidos-montreal.html

jeudi 10 mai 2007
Eidos Montreal...

Really big news coming from Eidos Montreal (new studio)

the studio will be operational starting in September with 30-40 people on staff.

The news : they're gonna make the sequel to the serie DEUS EX!!!!!!

Thats soooo cool!!

I'd be glad to work on that ... some day

Grox
21st May 2007, 01:45
I've never been so glad to be wrong . . . at least, I SEEM to have been wrong:)

JoeGreensKiller
11th Dec 2007, 23:38
yeah deux ex1 is my most fav game, if there is a 3 i am really looking fwd to it. they can start with jc waking up and realizing deus ex2 was a dream or something. hope they get alexander brandon to do the music.

More like wake up, and relize DX2 was just a bad dream lol ;)