PDA

View Full Version : MISC. "Your account does not have access to the alpha." Message after wipe-patch.

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 05:46
When trying to start Nosgoth after the patch just now to check if there is new stuff on the store with the wipe, I am getting the "Your account does not have access to the alpha." error from the game.

I suspect this might be due to your servers being offline for patching, but I figured I'd point this out anyways, just in case something has gone awry on your end :)

Sianan
22nd Oct 2013, 06:54
Yep, same thing happens to me.

Martym
22nd Oct 2013, 10:18
Same for me. I guess as soon as the Alpha phase today starts, we will have access again.

Monkeythumbz
22nd Oct 2013, 11:50
We're currently investigating this issue and will come back to you with a resolution as quickly as we possibly can.

Pariax
22nd Oct 2013, 12:00
this is indeed a common problem, several other posters have this happend to them including me, hope everything works fine later ^^

Alosho
22nd Oct 2013, 12:03
Yupyup, having the same problem!

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 14:24
We are a few hours away from the next test and it's still going on. Any word if it will be fixed within time? Or can we plan an extra hour for food in there? ;)

OneViolence
22nd Oct 2013, 14:25
I have the same issue, but glad to hear its being worked on.

NovelEntity
22nd Oct 2013, 14:46
So it's 17:44 here in Finland already and i still can't get in the Alpha because my Access is Denied. Are there any news on this issue because i really want to get into this game and i'd be really disappointed to have this experience denied from me at your doorstep.

MakaHost
22nd Oct 2013, 14:53
Same Problem here

octania
22nd Oct 2013, 15:02
Yeah same issue for me. Hope this gets resolved as I was looking forward to
having some time playing tonight.

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 15:04
Preparing my desk with food, cola and a notepad to write my impressions into while I play.

I AM READY FOR YOU NOSGOTH. NOW YOU GET READY FOR ME :P

SaneK7
22nd Oct 2013, 15:05
Its 17:05 GMT+1 here, still no access to alpha.

Norrman
22nd Oct 2013, 15:07
Same problem here :/

I have been so exited whole weekend to play again :P so I hope there is a easy solution to the problem :p

Suikakuju
22nd Oct 2013, 15:07
same here, hope gets fixed before test phase starts xD

efanes
22nd Oct 2013, 15:19
nooooooo, they have less than 40min to fix it :nut:

as far as i have seen for now, if you get the ingame message after your profile syncs, you can exit the "no acces to closed alpha message" by pressing the "ESC" button, then you can enter the lobby, but that's all there is.

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 15:23
nooooooo, they have less than 40min to fix it :nut:

as far as i have seen for now, if you get the ingame message after your profile syncs, you can exit the "no acces to closed alpha message" by pressing the "ESC" button, then you can enter the lobby, but that's all there is.

That is already helpful enough ;)

Short test reveals that when trying to "Play" it will give the error was well - meaning while we can bypass one, we can not skip the other one.

Seems we gotta wait for the backend fix.

moritalas
22nd Oct 2013, 15:29
same here :( ..i hope i can play in 30 mins, when servers to play are back online

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 15:33
Okay, the message just disappeared for me. Anyone else reporting the same?

efanes
22nd Oct 2013, 15:34
I'm so excited, would be my first time playing it :D
Maybe we should all chear for SE Nosgoth Team in our minds, so that our positiv energy helps them solve the problem :)

efanes
22nd Oct 2013, 15:36
YES!!! THEY HAVE DONE IT!!! <3 < 3<3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3

*No Message anymore

*At this Point, Thx to the Team respoinsible for solving the Problem!!! <3 :*

underfox
22nd Oct 2013, 15:36
things are working fine here too. Just waiting for it to start now :P

moritalas
22nd Oct 2013, 15:37
Okay, the message just disappeared for me. Anyone else reporting the same?
I read your post, tried it again and now im in menu without this access denied message. So gaming session can come :D

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 15:39
Whoever fixed it deserves a fine brew of the strongest coffee known to mankind. Good job!

SaneK7
22nd Oct 2013, 15:49
Finally...they fixed it <3

efanes
22nd Oct 2013, 16:02
Gl everyone for the upcoming gamingphase :D

Rizzerer
22nd Oct 2013, 16:05
servers still down for me

unrealpower
22nd Oct 2013, 16:47
am I the only one with server issues? ...tryed to conect for the last half an hour :/

YawningSoldier
22nd Oct 2013, 17:30
Game crashed for everyone in our game (know because I was playing with friend) and then it claims that servers are down.
It seems that last test session went way smoother.

Monkeythumbz
23rd Oct 2013, 13:02
Hi everyone, we're hoping that this issue is now resolved. If you still experience issues during Thursday's test, please would you PM me your Square Enix Members User ID and e-mail address you used to register for the Alpha, so that we can investigate further?

Omegamesh
4th Dec 2013, 00:21
When I log in I receive a message saying "The build you are using cannot access Nosgoth" then logs me out. Any help would be cool.

OniOnna
4th Dec 2013, 00:22
I got this message saying: The build you are using cannot accept Nosgoth.

Then, the game closes. Any ideas or knowledge on the issues?

Syst3mzero
4th Dec 2013, 00:24
I got this message saying: The build you are using cannot accept Nosgoth.

Then, the game closes. Any ideas or knowledge on the issues?

+1
same issue, tried restart, tried steam restart.

Maxximusblue
4th Dec 2013, 00:25
im having the same problem, was in the middle of a waiting to get in a game then that happend. so i deleted my client then reinstalled and says the same thing.

SleepySomnus
4th Dec 2013, 00:26
I'm having the same issue.

kardimond
seems like its happening for everybody or at least many.

Victorian_Rat
Yup same issue, talked to a friend and he has the same issue

ceallach
4th Dec 2013, 00:31
Same issue. And that was after getting several messages of "Cannot Get Server Status"

Syst3mzero
4th Dec 2013, 00:33
Lance_echo is also not getting in, I would say that with the massive amount of replies in such a short space of time that it must be pretty much if not everyone.

cmstache
4th Dec 2013, 00:36
+1 again. At least I'm not alone.

Syst3mzero
4th Dec 2013, 00:39
+1 again. At least I'm not alone.

I would rather you were and I was killing people in game :P

Maxximusblue
4th Dec 2013, 00:43
grrrr lol if anyone gets in post back here please.

Psyonix_Corey
4th Dec 2013, 00:49
Hey guys,

This is out of our hands (for some reason Square's servers are suddenly saying no one has access to Nosgoth) but we have forwarded it on to their support team, will update if I get any new info. Sorry for the issues.

Maxximusblue
4th Dec 2013, 00:49
im having same problem.

SleepySomnus
4th Dec 2013, 00:50
Thanks for the info. =]

Mortanious
4th Dec 2013, 00:51
Same here... :mad:

Maxximusblue
4th Dec 2013, 00:53
Thanks for the speedy reply, at least i was able to abduct a few victims tonight. ps i dont like spoons.

Maxximusblue
4th Dec 2013, 00:55
dev just posted "Hey guys,

This is out of our hands (for some reason Square's servers are suddenly saying no one has access to Nosgoth) but we have forwarded it on to their support team, will update if I get any new info. Sorry for the issues."

cmstache
4th Dec 2013, 01:08
Thanks for the speedy reply, at least i was able to abduct a few victims tonight. ps i dont like spoons.

I'm glad that we got such a quick response also. Hopefully, Square will be right on top of it and it's just a few mouse clicks for a fix. :)

Syst3mzero
4th Dec 2013, 01:14
Hmmmmm now seems steam can't connect.
How very strange!
apparently no connection however everything not steam (web and other games) can connect.

Mortanious
4th Dec 2013, 01:16
Thanks for the update Maxximusblue, I was looking all over for a feedback of that sort, I can rest easy now knowing that it is not some random thing that only 4 people are facing and they have to wait for a dev to realize or an email to be read.

Guyliner
4th Dec 2013, 01:18
Every time I start up the game it gives me the message "The build you are using cannot access Nosgoth". I was playing just fine yesterday. I tried re-installing the game, but it didn't help at all. Anyone else getting this error?

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 01:23
Every time I start up the game it gives me the message "The build you are using cannot access Nosgoth". I was playing just fine yesterday. I tried re-installing the game, but it didn't help at all. Anyone else getting this error?

Yea same thing happening to me. It worked fine last night, but no go today

Syst3mzero
4th Dec 2013, 01:26
ok steam back up, nosgoth still down.

Its all part of the alpha experience :)

Guyliner
4th Dec 2013, 01:27
Yea same thing happening to me. It worked fine last night, but no go today
Glad to see I'm not the only one getting this error. Hopefully they fix this soon; really want to play today.

Maxximusblue
4th Dec 2013, 01:31
thats strange same thing happen to me . with the steam not being able to connect for a second.

Psyonix_Eric
4th Dec 2013, 01:34
In the future, please contain posts like this to the appropriate alpha forums as everything at this point is still under NDA. Also, there are already two forum posts in the alpha technical forums about this exact same discussion.

ChuckNoriis
4th Dec 2013, 01:36
i hope it get fix soon :)

ChuckNoriis
4th Dec 2013, 01:39
same issue , did the servers got hacked ? :lol: ( hope not )

do we will have more times to play since servers are down , when they will come back online or it still end at 22:00 EST?

Guyliner
4th Dec 2013, 01:39
In the future, please contain posts like this to the appropriate alpha forums as everything at this point is still under NDA. Also, there are already two forum posts in the alpha technical forums about this exact same discussion.
Yeah I just found out now that there is a private forum. My apologies for there already being posts about this issue. You may close this thread.

Psyonix_Corey
4th Dec 2013, 01:50
I'm not sure we're going to get a resolution to this tonight guys. I wouldn't wait up for one at least, maybe plan on playing tomorrow?

I'll bump the thread if something changes, but unfortunately most of the people in Europe who could help us out are asleep.

kardimond
4th Dec 2013, 01:51
appearantly world of warcraft and league of legends server have trouble as well right now, so it might be an issue of some node...pure speculation though.

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 02:00
Hello, I seem to be having some difficulty logging into the game as of today. Getting a "The build you are using cannot access.." "Access Denied"

Also, I do not have access to the Alpha forums which I'm supposed to have. Could this please be corrected?

OniOnna
4th Dec 2013, 02:11
I'm just glad that it's not just me and it's not something on my end that is the issue. I am reinstalling the game now, but I see it is to no avail. Darn it. I only have certain days that I can play this game and tonight is one of those....

Syst3mzero
4th Dec 2013, 02:59
Ok it looks like we have another steam outage now. fun fun fun!
Well i look forward to killing some of you and getting killed by others of you tomorrow.

NunoStaticSlayer
4th Dec 2013, 03:01
ty for the info

Razaiim
4th Dec 2013, 03:06
I got duper worried fast

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 03:15
I am having this SAME EXACT PROBLEM. "Access Denied. The build you are using cannot access Nosgoth." What's goin on???? I was able to play last night

Btw, just realized I was playing with some creators etc yesterday night.... awesome people.. awesome game. :D

Want to play more please.

I've also noticed that I don't have access to the Alpha forums either. Please correct this asap!!!

Sol62287

Stratajim
4th Dec 2013, 03:55
Ok So I have been playing the alpha/beta for the past week or so, and its great! However, tonight I got a message "Access Denied, The current build you are using cannot access Nosgoth." Thats it, I can no longer access Nosgoth. Anyone getting this!?

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 04:17
I am having this SAME EXACT PROBLEM. "Access Denied. The build you are using cannot access Nosgoth." What's goin on???? I was able to play last night

Btw, just realized I was playing with some creators etc yesterday night.... awesome people.. awesome game. :D

Want to play more please.

I've also noticed that I don't have access to the Alpha forums either. Please correct this asap!!!

Sol62287

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing the problems.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure we were in the same match, I recognize the Sol62287

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:18
Ok So I have been playing the alpha/beta for the past week or so, and its great! However, tonight I got a message "Access Denied, The current build you are using cannot access Nosgoth." Thats it, I can no longer access Nosgoth. Anyone getting this!?

Got this same thing today, but couldn't access alpha forums at that point either. I play FFXIV ARR as well, and it auto logs for that account I think? I don't know. Anyways, I logged out on Square enix and logged in from my connected steam account.. and can now access alpha forums again... wish I hadn't gone and deleted game files to try and reinstall first. Probably will completely miss out on tonights session. Been trying for a good two hours or so

Omegamesh
4th Dec 2013, 04:19
Need some NOSGOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GenFeelGood
4th Dec 2013, 04:22
I tried dozens of times tonight to get on but got the same message. I'm sorry its happening to you guys too but I am a little relieved its not just me so I know it might not be a problem on my end. I was able to play last night as well and was looking forward to carrying on tonight. I hope they fix this before tomorrow's game time as I really wanna keep playing.

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:25
I have had this same problem.. but couldn't access alpha forums at all.. I can now. I logged out on the square enix site, and relogged in from my connected steam account... and now can access alpha forums... lets see if I can get in game though. I reinstalled as well.

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:35
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing the problems.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure we were in the same match, I recognize the Sol62287

Yeah Burn, we played in the same match last night at least once.

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:37
Still can't get in...

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 04:38
I tried dozens of times tonight to get on but got the same message. I'm sorry its happening to you guys too but I am a little relieved its not just me so I know it might not be a problem on my end. I was able to play last night as well and was looking forward to carrying on tonight. I hope they fix this before tomorrow's game time as I really wanna keep playing.

Ditto. Just when I'm starting to get the hang of things, BAM!, access denied ;(
Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day.
You mentioned you played last night as well, I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Like those of us who played last night are the only ones experiencing issues... Anyone else?

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:38
I can access closed forums again somehow. I went to some of the links in the email you get, logged out on the linked page in upper right hand corner, then logged back in through steam account

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 04:39
I tried the same thing, but with less success

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:42
Still can't get in game burn

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 04:48
Still can't get in game burn

Nope, just tried again. Still getting the same message and booted on click.

SolusSerpentsong
4th Dec 2013, 04:54
Got this same thing today, but couldn't access alpha forums at that point either. I play FFXIV ARR as well, and it auto logs for that account I think? I don't know. Anyways, I logged out on Square enix and logged in from my connected steam account.. and can now access alpha forums again... wish I hadn't gone and deleted game files to try and reinstall first. Probably will completely miss out on tonights session. Been trying for a good two hours or so

Yeah, even after reinstall and logging in through steam, and through facebook, couldn't get in. Still got the same message: "Access Denied, The current build you are using cannot access Nosgoth."

Several people who played last night are having the same problem, but can't even get in to alpha forums as I originally couldn't either.

I did "buy" with my accumulated gold a 7 day "Weapon" or whatever this morning before servers came up.... the Sentinel Kidnap thing, or replacement or whatever.

Burncycle
4th Dec 2013, 05:11
Ok, have access to the forums now, and it looks like everyone is having the same problem with the game. Let's hope we're good for tomorrow!

MoKillsBoi
4th Dec 2013, 06:16
alright, glad to hear i didn't miss a new client download or something. Haven't tried Alpha forums yet. will get to it meow.

Etraed
4th Dec 2013, 08:16
I'm in the same boat as you. Glad to know I'm not alone.

SolusSerpentsong
5th Dec 2013, 05:35
It all worked fine tonight. Seems the problem was fixed. :D