PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay Footage

Lord_Aevum
21st Oct 2013, 19:57
LEAKED VIDEO REMOVED. GET BACK TO THE ROAD, AND THE LONG BITTER NIGHT; NOTHING TO SEE HERE

4nkkah
21st Oct 2013, 19:59
Dude, the earlier thread got deleted for a reason.

Lord_Aevum
21st Oct 2013, 19:59
What?

Swagraven
21st Oct 2013, 20:00
I posted this, but we're not sure whether or not it's violating some kind of policy to post, since they violated their agreement posting this...Very confusing.

4nkkah
21st Oct 2013, 20:01
There was a thread not 10 minutes ago with the same link and similar message like your OP. It got deleted about 7 minutes ago. This and that vid breaks the terms Nosgoth has laid on us.

Lord_Aevum
21st Oct 2013, 20:01
Oh I see, I took it from the wrong Nosgoth page on Facebook. Must be a leak then, sorry, please delete with impunity.

Driber
21st Oct 2013, 20:02
This is likely an NDA breach. Taking video down for now...

Swagraven
21st Oct 2013, 20:06
The youtube video probably won't be around for very long, either.

diuqSehT
21st Oct 2013, 20:07
Thanks for putting it up, and thanks for taking it down. Lots of rapid dying.

Driber
21st Oct 2013, 20:08
All practice for the game, heh.

Lord_Aevum
21st Oct 2013, 20:12
Driber, if you also want me to ask them to remove the URL to this video where I originally found it, let me know. It's in a bit of a misleadingly official-sounding spot.

Driber
21st Oct 2013, 20:20
So I've heard. I'd say go ahead; I'm sure the devs would appreciate that :)

TenebraeAeterna
21st Oct 2013, 20:23
I posted this, but we're not sure whether or not it's violating some kind of policy to post, since they violated their agreement posting this...Very confusing.

The video violates a non-disclosure agreement that everyone who partakes in the closed alpha accepts to by playing. Someone, whoever uploaded that video, let the cat out of the bag and doesn't even seem to realize it...

With that said, I PMed my opinions of the game to one of the mods simply because the last thread was deleted. I do, however, believe that the game is looking pretty solid for something so early in its development. :)

All practice for the game, heh.

Ultimately, I'd say that the development team might as well embrace the leak and flaunt it...see what people have to say...and move on from there. I suspect that many have already seen it by now, myself included.

Personally, I think the game looks pretty nice for something so early in its development phase.

Lord_Aevum
21st Oct 2013, 20:29
It's not early though, is it? I thought it had been well underway for over two years, and bits and pieces probably extend back to the beginnings of Dead Sun in 2009 as well.

TenebraeAeterna
21st Oct 2013, 20:34
It's not early though, is it? I thought it had been well underway for over two years, and bits and pieces probably extend back to the beginnings of Dead Sun in 2009 as well.

When I say "early", I mean what we have been privileged to as the community rather than the actual development time. Alpha is classified as the earliest stage of development, if I'm understanding such correctly. Beta comes next, and then you launch the game.