PDA

View Full Version : Roll'in Lara

_mil
13th Mar 2007, 08:19
I ask for just one major return; its stated in the Feb 14th update, that the controls will pretty much be the same, so im kinda asking and also requesting if there isnt that it will be, that the ROLL will make a return, not the legend roll but the good old one that always seem to come in handy every now and then.

i remember in the original trailers for legend, that there were several obstacles that required along the main path for lara to roll through gaps, but that rarely really happened i guess in the final product.

but anyhoo... please bring back the roll, its cool to use using in cheats (not that they were in any)

LisaB1962
13th Mar 2007, 16:25
I doubt we'll get it back, but I too really miss the reverse roll. It was so key to timed runs.

_mil
14th Mar 2007, 00:02
we can't get all the original things back :(

oh but alas, we dont want everything back :whistle:

CatSuit&Ponytail
14th Mar 2007, 11:05
I miss the roll....that tumble was just plain fun, and very handy. :D I loved tumbling over a ledge and grabbing on, that was my idea of a good time. :D

LisaB1962
14th Mar 2007, 15:14
yeah, I used to love that too. And jumping over enemies, rolling to face them and keep shooting. :D

_mil
15th Mar 2007, 06:52
I miss the roll....that tumble was just plain fun, and very handy. :D I loved tumbling over a ledge and grabbing on, that was my idea of a good time. :D

Yes! I didnt that all the time XD

yeah, I used to love that too. And jumping over enemies, rolling to face them and keep shooting. :D

And hell YES! That was the one thing that i missed in legend and aod. Doing the roll in a mid-air job always came in handy; the best new move in tr2!
It was awesome in the gun-cheat when you did that for the final bit, and as she got out of the roll, the shotty was right at home :p

Shmeh, if the roll is back, that jump-n-roll had better be there too..... ahhhhhh bliss

LisaB1962
15th Mar 2007, 15:48
That jump-reverse roll took me forever to master. In temple of Xian I was saving every time I did it right in the climb with the rotating blades because it game me such fits!

But it was so hella cool. :D