PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Win A Backpack Full of Games, including Anniversary!

Stellalune
11th Mar 2007, 17:30
Hi, all. I just wanted to let everyone here know about another contest to celebrate the upcoming Anniversary release. This one is happening at tombraiders.net. It just started and runs through April 15.

It's a themed give-away based on one of my favorite possessions of Lara's: her magical bottomless backpack. I'm still not sure if it will return in the Anniversary game, but I certainly hope so.

There are five prizes in all:

Two grand prize winners will each receive a leather backpack containing 9 different Tomb Raider games, including Anniversary.
Three other winners will each receive a canvas mini-pack and a copy of Anniversary.

The details and entry form can be found at http://tombraiders.net/stella/contest/contest.html. I hope you'll all enter the drawing and share your ideas about Lara's amazing backpack.

Treeble
11th Mar 2007, 17:37
Quite a creative contest. Thanks for the opportunity, Stella. :thumbsup:

lara-supreme
11th Mar 2007, 17:38
Great contest!! Looking forward to entering.

Stellalune
11th Mar 2007, 17:54
Super! Please spread the word. The more the merrier. :)

Just so everybody knows, the winners will be picked randomly, as explained in the contest rules. But I still encourage everyone to try and give creative/funny/interesting answers to the questions. I'll be posting choice entries on the site as soon as I can find the time to do it. ;)

RaiderGirl#1
12th Mar 2007, 01:04
Would you like us to put our full name?

dhama
12th Mar 2007, 09:31
Always have your website to hand when playing TR, excellent Stella. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Stellalune
12th Mar 2007, 13:45
Dhama: You're very welcome. I'm glad the walks have been helpful. I certainly enjoy working on them :)

RaiderGirl: You don't have to include your full name on the entry, but I'll need it if you win. :D

I received over 200 entries this weekend, but with 5 prizes, the odds of winning are still pretty good. I may also add a few other goodies to the mix if I can get my hands on anything worthwhile.

People have submitted so many great ideas. (I love this community. You're all so creative!) I'll be putting some of the entries up on my site this week. Right now I have to go to work, but hopefully I'll have some time to do it later today.

Rydell
12th Mar 2007, 15:00
Wow stella thanks for the great Contest. I've always looked up to Lara Croft. She sort of inspires me to do better in school and such. It's such a cool and creative contest.

LisaB1962
12th Mar 2007, 15:14
Entered.

Great contest! Thanks!

aussie500
12th Mar 2007, 15:25
Thanks for all your hard work stella
And thank you to Eidos and Stella for the competition:D

lara lady
12th Mar 2007, 16:27
Thanks for this contest stell!I wish everyone good luck:thumbsup: in the contest.And if you didn't enter yet.....What are you wating for!!GO!GO!GO!GO!:)

Lara Lady:p

Lara Cruz
12th Mar 2007, 21:19
Sounds innteresting, i entered! :D
Thanks stella!

RaiderGirl#1
12th Mar 2007, 22:22
Thank you so much for this creative contest! :D

Taylour
12th Mar 2007, 23:56
Totally just entered :D

AnaCroft*
13th Mar 2007, 01:42
THANKS stellalune!!! ;)

Joshorty
13th Mar 2007, 02:13
Thank you soo much! It definently made my day:D

gaetano
13th Mar 2007, 04:04
Cool, thanks :thumbsup:

Stellalune
13th Mar 2007, 11:57
I'm so glad to hear the contest is a hit. Thanks for entering, everyone, and good luck. :)

-DC-
20th Mar 2007, 15:41
Fantastic idea! I entered a short time ago :cool:

Headache
21st Mar 2007, 00:23
Many thanks for such a contest!

Looking forward to seeing who the lucky ones are :)

Lynn
21st Mar 2007, 03:29
Entered! Great contest. :]

Angelique
21st Mar 2007, 03:45
Stella I have been a fan of yours and your site for a long time now. I just wanted to thank you and let you know how much I appreciate your help in getting me unstuck in Tomb Raider. I would still be lost if not for you. Your the best keep up the good work.

Stellalune
21st Mar 2007, 10:43
You're very welcome, Angelique. I'm glad my walks have been helpful. And thanks to everyone who's entered the contest so far. :)

kiss-bite
21st Mar 2007, 10:54
Great idea for a competition!:D Can you still enter if you live outside the USA? I was wondering because of game format & posting cost.

Stellalune
21st Mar 2007, 12:28
Great idea for a competition!:D Can you still enter if you live outside the USA? I was wondering because of game format & posting cost.

Absolutely. As long as you are 13 years old or older, can receive mail from the US (where I live), and live in a place where such contests are legal, then you can enter.

rabid metro
22nd Mar 2007, 05:52
Enter Stella's Contest Here (repeating the link from atop) (http://tombraiders.net/stella/contest/contest.html)

hello stella.
i just got around to entering ...

btw, you only asked for 5 but i slipped in 10.
i hope you don't mind ... :cool:

They say that when you play with Stella, everybody wins!

Joshorty
22nd Mar 2007, 11:55
Um I just wanna make sure I entered in right.

The rules say that if you're in between the age of 13~18, you must put the e-mail of your parents and stuff so I put my mom's e-mail instead of mine - did I do this right:confused: 'cause I'm 16 only.

Stellalune
22nd Mar 2007, 12:26
Um I just wanna make sure I entered in right.

The rules say that if you're in between the age of 13~18, you must put the e-mail of your parents and stuff so I put my mom's e-mail instead of mine - did I do this right:confused: 'cause I'm 16 only.

Hi, Joshorty. :) That's fine. you can enter using a parent's or guardian's email address or your own. Then if you win I will need to contact the adult to make sure it's OK. I can't imagine what parent wouldn't want their kid to win, but apparently that's the law where I live. You can't just go sending presents to kids you've never met. lol ;)

rabid metro: More is fine. Winners are still going to be picked randomly, so it doesn't really matter what you write, but I'm curious to see everyone's ideas.

Take care and raid on!

Joshorty
22nd Mar 2007, 19:21
Phew:D Alright:D

[Angelus
22nd Mar 2007, 21:21
I've entered the competition, and I've received my e-mail confirmation. :D I'm 15, so I told my parents that if I win the prize will be sent to me, and they said that it was okay, so I don't need to worry. :)