PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary talk

lara lady
11th Mar 2007, 15:52
What do you expect in the Tomb Raider Anniversary:confused: ???One thing i can't wait for is the T-rexes,:rolleyes: again, and the wall walk.:eek: I hope there will be someone else you can play for a bit.Like in the Angle of darkness.I think Lara and MABY Amanda are going to Avelon :eek: to see if her mother is there.What else could there be for the anniversary game???I wonder if it will be alot like past games and a legend :D mix.Some things i wanna keep are:

1.The cheat codes(especialy one shot kill,bullet proof,and weponary)
2.Where Lara stuns them with a slow motion kick or dive
3.Zip and Alister
4.outfit selections
5.Gernades(Because there wasn't gernades in the past games)
What do you wanna keep or expect??
Lara Lady:p

Rivendell
11th Mar 2007, 15:56
TR:A.. is a "remake" of the first Tomb Raider game.

You won't play as anyone apart from Lara. You won't see Amanda, you won't see Avalon. You won't see nor hear Zip & Alister, and probably not grenades.

Tomb Raider 8 will continue the Legend plot, in a year or so. This is a one off game to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Tomb Raider - hence the name.

munchkin
11th Mar 2007, 16:26
hi Lara lady,

Anniversary is a retelling of TR1 it is not linked to Tr legend in any way, TR8 Legend 2 (or whatever the end title will be) is coming out next year, and that will continue on from the Legend story and charecters.

we will have the mansion in anversary, we can only assume it will be the mansion form Tr1 (or hopefully an improved version) but will have to wait and see. either way i'm convinced CD will do brilliantly.

beccaxx

doctor willard
11th Mar 2007, 16:27
" when i hear the tomb raider theme...i stand proud and praise the greatness of the tomb raider saga..." :)

" i salute you lara croft..." :D

sophie22
11th Mar 2007, 16:35
" when i hear the tomb raider theme...i stand proud and praise the greatness of the tomb raider saga..." :)

" i salute you lara croft..." :D

...you make me giggle! lol

ahh well yes i think crystal should make the mansion and i think they should make sure you can get outside and make the place packed with secrets and goodies! ahhh hours of fun

Lara Croft Wanna Be
11th Mar 2007, 19:54
1. Mansion Remake - With Crates and Gym, Pool Ect. In my opinion not improved too much and outside would rock, but lara was just moving in her home in tr 1 it should look it, and people are saying they would like to see a the tr3 manion, well not wanting to tick anyone off but in my prespective you need to wait for the tomb raider 3 remake lol.

2. A PS1 Lara Skin and a Legend Lara Skin, with ponytail and all her bangs, AOD Lara Skin too!!!.

3. Backpack of infinate space.

4. Unlockable legend outfit - just for fun (but it would be even colder in a bell shirt wouldnt it hmm....

5. Unfinished Business FOR ALL PLATFORMS!!!

6. Lara's Gym outfit - barefooted in sports bra and sweats.

7. Maybe grapple points on the cieling to climb up *Drifting off* she climbs to the cieling, them monkey bars across something cool lol...

8. Please no grenades i dont think they suit lara at all... i mean i have never seen a grenade that leaves a red trail when thrown and blinks,

9-100 Coming Soon!!!!

lara lady
12th Mar 2007, 00:24
yeah i know i didnt like the gernades very much but they were cool sometimes.I want the gym in laras mancion and i wanna go out side like in that one tombraider and have the buttler follow you around and then follow u and then lock him in the freezer!!

pinkangel07
12th Mar 2007, 03:07
one tombraider and have the buttler follow you around and then follow u and then lock him in the freezer!!

I locked him in Lara's flare closet before. Haven't tried the switch to open the museum, I think that would be impossible. I also locked him in the attic, but that was too creepy... he can't go into the basement or museum, right?

I seriously hope they do a remake of TR3 sometime... but I still don't totally get the story line... something about a meteor...?

lara lady
12th Mar 2007, 03:15
OMG you gotta help me with that one.I can't get into the flare closet! and my uncle wont help me because of a prank i pulled on him on easter of last year (funny ha hah a):mad2: :lol: So could you help me.Or wait i could use stella to but what you wanna do works for me!!!

pinkangel07
12th Mar 2007, 03:21
the flare closet next to her bed? Well, you walk up to the button and press action...

lol, I am assuming maybe you are having techinical difficulties with TR, if not that then you are not talking about TR3. I would suggest consulting Stella.

lara lady
12th Mar 2007, 03:25
When I play,Lara say's,"No." I need a key.Is their a Key or am i in the wrong game!?? i get my Tomb Raider so messed up!!

Lara Lady:p (P.S. Add me -Katie to my buddy list)

sophie22
12th Mar 2007, 07:17
I locked him in Lara's flare closet before. Haven't tried the switch to open the museum, I think that would be impossible. I also locked him in the attic, but that was too creepy... he can't go into the basement or museum, right?

I seriously hope they do a remake of TR3 sometime... but I still don't totally get the story line... something about a meteor...?

i would love a three remake, imagine how gorgeous those jungles would look in crystal dynamic style! i doubt they will though, the graphics werent that bad for 3 so its not such a big leap

Taylour
12th Mar 2007, 23:18
i would love a three remake, imagine how gorgeous those jungles would look in crystal dynamic style! i doubt they will though, the graphics werent that bad for 3 so its not such a big leap

I would love a remake of two and three, but then people would want them to do remakes for the rest, maybe even... dare I say, AOD. Oh my.

Lara Croft Wanna Be
13th Mar 2007, 21:00
LEGENDS DO RETURN.......................

Seeing Is Believing

TOMBS UNTOUCHED FOR OVER 45 years.........

COMING SUMMER 2051......

TOMB RAIDER: LEGEND BORN ANEW LOL......

BROUGHT TO YOU BY -

WEHAVERUNOUTOFIDEASFORTOMBRAIDERMAYBEITSTIMETOSTOPREMAKINGEVERYGAMEANDQUIT:) com

hmmm i hope the above link never exists...

lara lady
15th Mar 2007, 01:46
I didn't know that they stopped making Tomb Raider AOD.I just bought the last one from our family video.And i have never played Tomb Raider 2-5, or I don't remember.They should keep making the Tomb Raider games.Because my little cosin's love it and now they can't play the first few virsons of Tomb Rider.

still tring to figure out Tomb Raider AOD, Lara Lady:p

gaetano
18th Mar 2007, 02:25
And i have never played Tomb Raider 2-5, or I don't remember.:p

Go get TR2 NOW! :) That' why I prefer consoles, You can keep old games without PC issues, etc. Plug&play,bottom line !:cool:

dark_angel@134
18th Mar 2007, 18:16
i would like to see the TR5 opera dress, cause that was one of my favourite cutscenes, and leading on from that, lara should be able to do roundhouse kicks. the only time you can do that manually is if you was doing the hand-to-hand combat in TR6:(

i would also like all the costumes from TR6 to be unlockables, because the TR6shorts kick ass:nut:

munchkin
18th Mar 2007, 20:30
Go get TR2 NOW! :) That' why I prefer consoles, You can keep old games without PC issues, etc. Plug&play,bottom line !:cool:

Absoloutly... TR2 is the best TR game and ergo video game (well now its joint top with Zelda Twighlight Princess on Wii) fabulous :)

beccaxx

Lara Croft Wanna Be
19th Mar 2007, 18:33
If I Had To Rate My Favorite Tomb Raider Games In Order From Greatest to least favorite.

hmm...

1. Tomb Raider (1)
2. Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
3. Tomb Raider 2 BLISS
4. Tomb Raider 3
5. Tomb Raider Legend
6. Tomb Raider Chronicles
7. Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, but if i played useing AR Max and unlocked dual pistols im pretty sure it would move to number 5, but you never know.

I think anniversary is going to take number 1,

I really love what crystal dymanics has done, but it seems they have left cores ideas, and designs totally behind , i use too miss core alot, but hey if CD continues to do what they're doing with Anniversary, there on the track to creating the greatest tomb raiders games ever... And An AOD remake would be sweet they could clean up all the glitches and fix the pistol problems. some people just dont realizes that AOD had a wonderful story line, they just put it down because it had some glitches, i start to wonder it half the people who complained actually played through AOD. but never mind that.

I Live For They DAY When Tomb Raider Has More Title That Final Fantasy

Lara Certinly Surpasses Them Final Fantasy Girls :lol:

Martin C
19th Mar 2007, 19:37
5. Unfinished Business FOR ALL PLATFORMS!!!

That would rock, the Unfinished Business levels were fun. Mmm I'm going to dust off my copy :D

Martin C x

Cherry Hardy
19th Mar 2007, 23:22
If I Had To Rate My Favorite Tomb Raider Games In Order From Greatest to least favorite.

hmm...

1. Tomb Raider (1)
2. Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
3. Tomb Raider 2 BLISS
4. Tomb Raider 3
5. Tomb Raider Legend
6. Tomb Raider Chronicles
7. Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, but if i played useing AR Max and unlocked dual pistols im pretty sure it would move to number 5, but you never know.

I think anniversary is going to take number 1,

I really love what crystal dymanics has done, but it seems they have left cores ideas, and designs totally behind , i use too miss core alot, but hey if CD continues to do what they're doing with Anniversary, there on the track to creating the greatest tomb raiders games ever... And An AOD remake would be sweet they could clean up all the glitches and fix the pistol problems. some people just dont realizes that AOD had a wonderful story line, they just put it down because it had some glitches, i start to wonder it half the people who complained actually played through AOD. but never mind that.

I Live For They DAY When Tomb Raider Has More Title That Final Fantasy

Lara Certinly Surpasses Them Final Fantasy Girls :lol:

I Realy like AOD and the story line was realy good I wish people would just give it a try. yes it had glitches. I still like AOD looks better than Legend. I perfer to have AOD face over Legend. AOD has Tomb Rader look Legend kindof but not quit.

Cherry Hardy
19th Mar 2007, 23:29
I would love a remake of two and three, but then people would want them to do remakes for the rest, maybe even... dare I say, AOD. Oh my.

If they every was going to remake AOD I would not change her look she had in that game. I say she look the best in AOD and I would keep that look no matter what. I miss the AOD look Legend look dose not look like Lora Craft much but it is ok AOD looks better way better.

Lara Croft Wanna Be
19th Mar 2007, 23:42
i agree 100% they are leaving the look of the origional lara behind. Lara Croft is becoming TOO MUCH of a SEX icon. they are worried about making her prettier than keeping her heritage and what nots. but i will say i have no complaints with the new lara from legend, maybe we will be able to unlock the aod lara in anniversary, she has the AOD pistol holsters hmmm.

I really think Cd could do great things with aod.

Core wasnt given enough time to make aod i read somewhere, now 3 years is a real long time, but if it was going to take more than 3 years to finalize the game and engine think about how good it would have been.

anniversary - option to wear glasses !!!!!

lol i have so many ideas!!!

thats all for now