PDA

View Full Version : Big fan of Tombraider

Cherry Hardy
5th Mar 2007, 03:38
I miss the blood in tombriaider games too. I also miss all those guns we used to be able to carry at once. I also whanted to now what people like about Lenged game and what people like about AOD and what they didn't like about both games. may be if we say what we like and dislike about AOD and Lenged it might help make tombraider games better. I perty shoure the people that make tombraider games read thinks people post too. This may help them make tombraider games better. I can't wait for Tomb Raider Anniversary to come out. and I can't wait for Legend (cont.) too.

Taylour
5th Mar 2007, 04:07
I'll miss the blood too. I think we might be able to carry more guns, if you've seen the new inventory viewer then you'll see that it's like it was in TR1. :D

I really enjoyed Legends Story and controls, while I hated both of those things in AOD. The only thing I liked in AOD was... the Lourve level, I still play it sometimes today :D.

I also like all the outfits in TRL, I liked them as extras :) although I would like more from past TR games in TRA because it is an Anniversary game :)

G4mefr3ak88
5th Mar 2007, 21:19
Well, like I said in another post, I remember reading that people complained about Lara being to bloodthirsty and cruel to animals. Oh well though....I'll miss the brutality to. :p

Taylour
5th Mar 2007, 21:46
Well, like I said in another post, I remember reading that people complained about Lara being to bloodthirsty and cruel to animals. Oh well though....I'll miss the brutality to.

I would shoot a bear if it were running towards me, and wolves to. Probably gorillas at that too :D