PDA

View Full Version : read me: Tomb Raider Miss the harder tombraider games

Cherry Hardy
5th Mar 2007, 03:09
Do you rember when tombraider used to scream when see die or fell off of a clif or some high place like if she climb up something high and fell off she used to scream. How gome she dose not scream any more? I miss that. If someone fell off the clif or something they should scream. I think she should have her scream when she dies in Tomb Raider Anniversary and in any other tombraider game. I also holp that Tomb Raider games will at less have 20 levels minume and that the levels are long. That way it is somewhat longer and hofuly it will be harder becuse Legend was too eassy and too short all though I loved that game I beat it in two to three days. I like it to be longer and harder that way it a lest takes me three months to be a tombraider game like tombraider 1-6 it was long and gave me a chaglled and it took me some time to beat. Even if Legend (cont.) ends up on ps3 I would buy it anyway and play it when I get a ps3 that way I will at lest have it will I what to get me a ps3 but hofully I will have a ps3 by time Legend (cont.) comes out.

Taylour
5th Mar 2007, 04:11
I agree Lara should scream, I would scream if half of the things that happened to her happened to me :D

I would love Legend to take me longer, it took me three days and a seven hour play time. I do replay it often though, especially while waiting for TRA. I did pick up a Tony Hawk game to keep me bussy until the TRA release. I originially though AOD was short after it only took me two weeks to beat (it was during my summer vacation and I did play A LOT though). TR1 took me about a month (during school) that would be perfect :D

G4mefr3ak88
5th Mar 2007, 21:16
Yeah, Lara needs to scream. If i found myself falling off a cliff with no end to it i'd scream so loud you'd be able to hear me halfway around the world. But i do play Legend over and over, like Taylour. Go Tomb Raider!

ditom
6th Mar 2007, 15:48
Maby she is not afraid of death?

Phlip
6th Mar 2007, 15:54
I agree Lara should scream,
So tell me in wich game did Lara not scream?

Do you rember when tombraider used to scream when see die or fell off of a clif or some high place

When tomb_raider used to scream.

WTF?:confused:

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
6th Mar 2007, 16:25
She had it in Legend! But the scream file was only played when she was already dead!!!:D :lol:

Dutch_Croft
7th Mar 2007, 08:45
It's the same like she says "aha" when she finds a secret, I believe she does that in TR II...I miss that too! Just like the screaming :rolleyes:

Cherry Hardy
7th Mar 2007, 21:48

lara did not Scream in AOD or in Legend tombraider game.

Cherry Hardy
7th Mar 2007, 21:50

I am taliking about when she fell of a clif or a very high place she did not scream in Legend or in AOD. Just to make sure we are on the same page.

Cherry Hardy
7th Mar 2007, 21:52
It's the same like she says "aha" when she finds a secret, I believe she does that in TR II...I miss that too! Just like the screaming :rolleyes:

I am taling about when she fell of a clif or a very high place Lara used to scream she dose not scream in AOD or in Legend. Just to make sure we are on the same page.

Cherry Hardy
7th Mar 2007, 21:54
She had it in Legend! But the scream file was only played when she was already dead!!!:D :lol:

I am taling about when she fell of a clif or a very high place Lara used to scream she dose not scream in AOD or in Legend. Just to make sure we are on the same page.

lara lady
10th Mar 2007, 01:46
In Legend she did scream.Because when i would fall of the mountain in Nepal i herd a scream and In West Africa Ghana.Try jumping of at Nepal where Lara has to make Her "own path"

Lara Lady

lara_croft_
10th Mar 2007, 09:10
i like the screaming in legend!The suckers should scream more when she kills them!I like about her that she's not afraid of ANYTHING!!!Go Lara!!!:)