PDA

View Full Version : Arkham Asylum not activating

MiBz0r
19th Oct 2013, 10:55
I know this is probably the wrong forum but as I can't find any place for Arkham Asylum I can only start here, basically I have a copy of Batman Arkham Asylum that was purchased from the Eidos online shop which has now been swallowed up by Square Enix, the game wiill now no longer activate and the key is not accepted by Steam, although every site I see seems to think it should do.
Does anyone have any advice on how i can fix this? yeah I could buy it again on Steam as it's on sale this weekend but I don't see why I should have to.

Grimoire
19th Oct 2013, 16:34
Batman: Arkham Asylum customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=2104&la=2).

MiBz0r
21st Oct 2013, 15:39
Gotta love the support site, I created a ticket but nowhere can I see the status of it, I received two emails telling me it was logged and giving me a link to cancel the ticket if I had resolved it myself between time.
It's now Monday and I would at least expect some movement but when I can't even track the issue it leaves me with very little confidence.

Grimoire
22nd Oct 2013, 11:48
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any other choice than to wait for the staff to reply. If you haven't heard from them by the end of the week, send them another ticket.