PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me but...

winston
4th Mar 2007, 19:31
Forgive my ignorance but I havent been on here in a while, and I was just wondering if the anniversary game has already been released in some countries? From reading some posts I get the impression people have already played it, or is there a demo form?

Thanks!:p

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
4th Mar 2007, 20:55
No only on april! Demo, we are waiting...Lost Valley level!

Legend 4ever
4th Mar 2007, 21:11
I wouldn't like to play the demo. It would just spoil everything for me!:mad2:

winston
4th Mar 2007, 21:38
Phew thats a relief then :D
Yes I think a demo would ruin it for me too, it would make me more impatient than I already am!

Wow, Lost Valley... loved that level! :)

G4mefr3ak88
5th Mar 2007, 01:55
I wouldn't like to play the demo. It would just spoil everything for me!:mad2:

=========================================================

I agree with this, I was never a big fan of demos. :)

Taylour
5th Mar 2007, 04:12
I would refuse to play the Demo if Lost Valley was on it, I want to save that sweet level for the actual game :D

Trinity88
5th Mar 2007, 10:23
I agree and dont think this will be the demo level. I think about the third level. i would imagine CD would want to make fans wait for the T-Rex. That, or they will end the demo just before the T-rex, that would be intriguing!:D

aussie500
5th Mar 2007, 13:15
Game will be released sometime in May, seems to be May 15th in Australia :)

ditom
5th Mar 2007, 16:15
I never play demo.
I'm happy that if didn't play TRL demo because this game is so short ...

Tigerman68
5th Mar 2007, 18:17
I don't see the purpose in a demo for TRA.

1. We already know the storyline from the original game.
2. We already know that the game engine will be the same as Legend, just a bit modified.
3. We already know that Lara will be hot (as always). :D

Conclusion...I don't need a demo. I want the experience to be completely brand new the first time I sit down to play it! But...ya know...that's just my feeling! :whistle:

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
5th Mar 2007, 19:48
maybe you are right! Demo can spoil it all up!

shirl123
5th Mar 2007, 20:24
maybe you are right! Demo can spoil it all up!

this is one way to look at it. so it may spoil a few parts from the game, but on the other hand - this is also out first taste/bite of an entirely new dish. ;) don't forget that it isn't 100% re-make of TR1.

btw, don't forget one thing: maybe the fans aren't interested in a demo, but what about those who aren't into TR? the demo will be an opportunity for them to explore the series.
uhhh...sorry for going off topic, guys.

sophie22
5th Mar 2007, 21:45
woww demos, i thought they stopped being made years ago, i remember getting the old playstation magazines and you would get those demos with the groovy music on, and loadsss of games on, thats how i got into broken sword and abes oddysee, wowww those were the daysss

Treeble
5th Mar 2007, 23:32
Well, AOD didn't get a demo out and many fans bought it and ended up being very disappointed that the game didn't live up for the premise shown in trailers et all. But shirl's got a point there though. I for one like collecting TR demos, as any other (decent) TR file put online. :p

ggctuk
7th Mar 2007, 08:55
I'm happy if the demo includes City of Vilcambamba like the original TR1 demo, or Caves. Not anything beyond that, and CERTAINLY not Egypt yet.

Tigerman68
7th Mar 2007, 17:42
btw, don't forget one thing: maybe the fans aren't interested in a demo, but what about those who aren't into TR? the demo will be an opportunity for them to explore the series.
uhhh...sorry for going off topic, guys.

You are right, Shirl123...and this would be an excellent reason to have a demo. I guess I just can't imagine there would be anyone on this planet who hasn't played Tomb Raider yet! :D

winston
8th Mar 2007, 15:56
I definitely dont want to see it on Demo, especially not Egypt. It totally ruins the game for me, although I can see the point that it could attract new players. Plus, if I saw a demo now I would be even more impatient waiting for April/May!:rolleyes:

But a word to people who have never played TR- where have you all been?! :D:D

dark_angel@134
18th Mar 2007, 19:10
is it just me, but hasnt anyone that the trailers might be the only demos that CD and Edios might be releasing about TRA???:confused:

Tomb-Dude
18th Mar 2007, 19:22
Yer mmm.... i have to kinda dis agree with you (my opinion) because i would like to try out the game but as long as it doesnt go to far and if you remember in the trl demo the swan dive was different in the actual game and the way she moved it think.... So the demo might. hopfuly wont be like the finished version otherwise that is pointless in a way lol. But i will try out the demo if they make one.