PDA

View Full Version : Help! Stuck on Level 3

StarChampagne
4th Mar 2007, 18:54
Hi, well at the moment I'm playing through the Lost Valley (isn't is so much better than in the original??), and I can't for the life of me find the third machine cog! I've checked everywhere: the waterfalls, pools, bridges, bushes etc. but it's definitely not where it was in TR1. I have found the one down the secret passage, and also the one on the roof of the building.

On another note, isn't Anniversary amazing? I'll always prefer the old-style of controls, but I love how CD managed to say true to the original and also include extra areas. The T-rex was just stunning :cool:

So if any of you people have found it already, I'd love to hear from you. I can't wait to see what they have done with Atlantis :D

;)

Rivendell
4th Mar 2007, 19:59
OhhhKay then.

Two questions.

You're playing it... how? And you expect that we're playing it... how?

doctor willard
4th Mar 2007, 20:02
im a little confused about what your sayin here coz u talkin like u got TRA and r sayin how much better it is than TR1, but its not even out yet. :scratch:

but if u are talkin about TR1 then, 1 cog is across a broken bridge, one is behind sum bush sumwhere and 1 is in a room to the back of the valley with a waterfall inside it.

i think...:scratch:

Rivendell
4th Mar 2007, 20:11
It's odd indeed. From the post Star is saying
but it's definitely not where it was in TR1 I'm guessing they're trying to say they're playing TR:A.

Somehow.

Besides - according to an article, one of the wolves drops a cog when you kill it. There's screenshots and it's even in the trailer!

StarChampagne
4th Mar 2007, 21:28
Besides - according to an article, one of the wolves drops a cog when you kill it. There's screenshots and it's even in the trailer!

Thank you very much! :D I never thought of that.

I am also interested to know if anyone else had played Anniversary yet. Besides Goran and Cat, of course :D

;) ;)

Rivendell
4th Mar 2007, 22:59
I think we'd all be interested to know how You're playing it yourself! :p

Treeble
4th Mar 2007, 23:04
@Star

To get to the wolf aforementioned you have to use the second cog (I'm assuming you've already used the first one here). This will get part of the wheels turning and you can time your swing to leap to the higher area. Once you get to the very top, shimmy to the right and perch across the little poles. Slide down and you'll be in something that looks like a wolves den, you don't have to kill them all, but they're very fast as you know so you might get troubled before you reach the cog. Once you get that, return to the beginning and use it et voila, grand entrance to the lost valley itself!

munchkin
4th Mar 2007, 23:23
SPOILER is there for a reason you know ;) cause it is really not clear what game your referring to.

thanks .... also how are you playing it now???? i am sooo envious.

beccaxx

Treeble
4th Mar 2007, 23:28
Spoiler tags? Why, it's a stuck thread afterall. People should only look it up if they can offer help or need help as well. :p

RuumTaedor
4th Mar 2007, 23:48
This reminds me of a waterfall thread Dhama started in the Legend forum quite a while ago.

Rumour has it that if you search the other wolves, one also has digested a secret!

Say-no-more, say-no-more, nudge-nudge wink-wink. I suspect we'll see more winking in this thread. ;) (Unless I am way off the mark.)

suzieq51
5th Mar 2007, 01:53
This reminds me of a waterfall thread Dhama started in the Legend forum quite a while ago.,,,,
And what a great thread that was! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

G4mefr3ak88
5th Mar 2007, 02:37
On another note, isn't Anniversary amazing? I'll always prefer the old-style of controls, but I love how CD managed to say true to the original and also include extra areas. The T-rex was just stunning :cool:

So if any of you people have found it already, I'd love to hear from you. I can't wait to see what they have done with Atlantis :D ;)

===================================================

Yes, i to believe Anniversary looks amazing. Can't wait until it comes out! And haven't T-Rex's always been stunning? :p

StarChampagne
11th Mar 2007, 18:22
Ruum, really? It's eaten a secret? If I wasn't halfway through the new Tomb of Qualopec, I'd go check.

I can't believe they made Larson an unlockable outfit!

Rivendell
11th Mar 2007, 18:31
:eek: Are you serious StarChamp? :eek: Larson??

lara-supreme
11th Mar 2007, 18:45
Wow! How are you playing this game while the rest of us salivate? If I can ask, how are the controls?

Treeble
11th Mar 2007, 18:48
Good things come to those who wait, or so they say. But the controls are as fluid, if not better, as they were in Legend. Perfection! :cool:

Fanta_porto
11th Mar 2007, 20:11
TR:A is not out yet ... be sure about this ;)

but when it come ready, we'll get it & we'll show you :cool:

p.s: Don't ask who we are :rolleyes:

mrcube
11th Mar 2007, 21:51
OK, can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?

Is this some sick joke to confuse us? Or are you people government spies ordered to play this game for 'the good of the country' :scratch:

Diva
11th Mar 2007, 22:12
Confusing indeed ... me thinks too many pills have been taken recently ;)

I can assure you all the game will be worth waiting for as I recently attended the Eidos press conference in Amsterdam, last week. We were given a demonstration of the game and were briefed in what to and what not to expect.

*passes StarChampagne more pills ...

What a wonderful world they must live in ;)

aussie500
11th Mar 2007, 23:13
Well l think it should have had a spoiler tag anyway, not that l mind finding out all the latest, but a few others might. So are our favored members playing the PS2 version, or is the PC version almost finished now? Unfortunately most of us still have over 2 months 2 wait :(

Tomb_Gamer
11th Mar 2007, 23:26
He doesn't own, nor has he played Anniversary. I don't know about pills, i think its wacky backy.

lara lady
11th Mar 2007, 23:43
I agree it should have a spolier tag on it because it isnt fair that we know where a "cog" is.But the bright side is in 2 months we will not remember them.I think place should have their own Eidos.com or something.

Lara Lady:p

Diva
11th Mar 2007, 23:47
Does anyone actually read whats been said here ...

The game Star has to be talking about is TR1 cause ANNIVERSARY ISN'T RELEASED YET FOR ANYONE !!!

Talking about TR1 at this stage won't make any difference to spoilers cause though the game puzzles are all being recreated, the solutions are all different.

lara lady
11th Mar 2007, 23:50
What a wonderful world they must live in ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll say they will get tomb raider 9 before us too!!!Hey star dude where do you live because i'm moving there!!!

Lara Lady:p

aussie500
11th Mar 2007, 23:53
They would most likely be playing the Beta version, part of the testing process that a few lucky people get to participate in. But l am still curious to know which version it is PC or most likely it is the PS2 version

pinkangel07
12th Mar 2007, 03:13
Star-

How exactly do you know all this? And how did you get to play the game????

Please answer, I think we are all a little dumbfounded. :scratch:

Laraman
12th Mar 2007, 03:19
Well I've managed to make my way into the Tomb of Qualopec thanks to Treeble. I was stuck at the same bit as you Star! Gotta say, I never expected Qualopec to be revised this much but it's stunning and challenging. I barely made it past the first Qualopecian trial (Qualopecian, what a word I just made up!).

So where are you and Treeble upto? Can't wait to get started again tomorrow. But I've been playing since I got in and it's now 3:20-ish in the morning. Seems Crystal really have listened to the "MAKE IT LONGER" stuff.

pinkangel07
12th Mar 2007, 03:23
I am SO confused... :confused:

will someone PLEASE enlighten me as to how people have access to the game?:nut:

RuumTaedor
12th Mar 2007, 03:37
I haven't progressed much past the wolf with the secret (no time). And I...what?...sorry, I thought heard someone trying to ask me a question. :p Anyway, I hope to get more time over the next couple of days. Now, where's my pills...

pinkangel07
12th Mar 2007, 03:46

i give up... ::whispers:: "jerks..."....:whistle:

lmao:lol:

but really.

it is kinda upsetting.

Is there a discrimiatory V.I.P. list? If so, I live in America and I will get a lawyer and SUE! Oh yes, that's right. I just said the "S" word... sue sue sue sue sue

just kidding:p

lara-supreme
12th Mar 2007, 04:23
It looks like no matter how much we ask, beg, scream, and pull our hair out :mad2: , we will not get an answer to our question of how some are possibly playing TRA. :( Bummer. And I got my update from ebgames.com that the PC version would not ship until 6/5/07 instead of 5/21/07. I am going crazy! :nut:

aussie500
12th Mar 2007, 04:31
So how do people get on the beta testing team then? l am feeling quite jealous :scratch:

rabid metro
12th Mar 2007, 06:00
So how do people get on the beta testing team then?

i simply got this message that said “would you like to play a game?”
i figured what could it hurt, so okay yeah sure.
more messages and then sure enough, overnite and its game on!
i don’t think begging, or signing up, or anything like that will help.
for what it is worth, the selection does not appear to be random, either.
btw, this game goes way beyond beta ...
i'm gonna say "eta", i mean really way beyond beta!

... urm, did all you etas see all the disclaimers?
we probably shouldn’t be talking details until the end of the trial period ...
but i have to say this, the raptor attack AI is sweet, they are relentless!!!
anyways, it looks like we’re gonna be busy for awhile.
soooo much to explore, so little time ...
i want to get it all in before the end of the month.

... and yeah! the bits with larson conway are over the top! what a twit ...

aussie500
12th Mar 2007, 07:10
Well remember to do lots of exploring, if there are any spots they forgot to render, strange collision problems or bugs l want you to discover it before the rest of us do.

And have a great time playing the game of course :whistle:

Rydell
12th Mar 2007, 15:22
You guys are so Lucky. I'm glad your having fun and it's great news they've gotten beta testers. Especially experienced ones from the community. I wish I could call myself an experienced "Tomb Raider" but I've just gotten into Tomb Raider when I bought Legend for the Xbox 360. Since then I've watched both movies bought Tomb Raider 3(Beat it Now) bought Tomb Raider 1 (Beat it twice) and bought a sony PSP with a copy of legend so I could play the extra Tomb Trials. Currently playing Angel of Darkness. That's about as far as my experience goes. Anyways play on!:)

Treeble
12th Mar 2007, 15:26
Well I've managed to make my way into the Tomb of Qualopec thanks to Treeble. I was stuck at the same bit as you Star! Gotta say, I never expected Qualopec to be revised this much but it's stunning and challenging. I barely made it past the first Qualopecian trial (Qualopecian, what a word I just made up!).

So where are you and Treeble upto? Can't wait to get started again tomorrow. But I've been playing since I got in and it's now 3:20-ish in the morning. Seems Crystal really have listened to the "MAKE IT LONGER" stuff.

I borrowed it to a friend just as I reached the beginning of St. Francis Folly, but it looked huge and daunting! :eek: Speaking of which, I should call him and ask it back! But indeed, of the three trials in the Qualopec tomb, the first one was most confusing - but it was gooooood. :cool:

I particularly enjoyed the fight with Larson, finally he's received some decent boss treatment as in TR1 and TR5 it was way too simple to beat him. :)

aussie500
12th Mar 2007, 15:28
So is it the PC or PS2 version you are testing?

Treeble
12th Mar 2007, 15:30
Ps2. :)

aussie500
12th Mar 2007, 15:32
Thanks Treeble
Oh well, still 2 months to finish the PC version l suppose

Rydell
12th Mar 2007, 15:34
Yeah are you guys testing the Playstation 2 version or the PC Version?

Oh you guys are too fast.

Rydell
12th Mar 2007, 15:51
Excuse the double posting. but I didn't want to start another thread. Are you guys aloud to show us some footage of the game?

GoranAgar
12th Mar 2007, 16:03
This is actually a tradition on our forums. :D

Phlip
12th Mar 2007, 16:07
is the game out yet in the UK or not?

what the ---- are you talking about, THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OUT YET How do you know all this stuff? :scratch: :scratch:

:confused:

Rivendell
12th Mar 2007, 16:08

What, making a ruck of people jealous? :rasp: Phlip, look up "beta testing".

Phlip
12th Mar 2007, 16:09
on youtube? where do I look it up?

Rivendell
12th Mar 2007, 16:13
Anywhere. Wikipedia for example:

Beta testing comes after alpha testing. Versions of the software, known as beta versions, are released to a limited audience outside of the company. The software is released to groups of people so that further testing can ensure the product has few faults or bugs. Sometimes, beta versions are made available to the open public to increase the feedback field to a maximal number of future users.

Phlip
12th Mar 2007, 16:14
so star champagne has got it because she's like a game tester?:confused:

btw, check your pm on the other forum, it's intersting!

lara lady
12th Mar 2007, 16:22
Ok,so im confused:scratch: is her really playing it,or is he lieing sence everyone knows what level 3 is:nut: ??I think where ever he lives they shoud have their own eidos .com:thumbsup: And dude who started this thred where do you live so i can move their!!!lol just kinning.And could some one help me with getting a picture with my saying thingy ma boaber???

still left confused,Lara Lady:p

Rivendell
12th Mar 2007, 16:29
Lara Lady, from what we can work out - random members were selected to play a beta version of TR:A, and they're now doing two things:

1. Playing TR:A
2. Teasing us with cryptic hints

Oh, 3 things I suppose:

3. Making us insanely jealous

;)

Phlip
12th Mar 2007, 16:31
a beta version of TR:A
:confused:

when did we get a... not a beta version of TR:A?

Rivendell
12th Mar 2007, 16:36
What? That question makes no sense.

1. We didn't get a beta nor a non-beta
2. These people (a few of them) got the beta to test
3. Any game (including the demo) up until the release of the game will be a beta version

:)

Phlip
12th Mar 2007, 16:41
what is beta? does it stand for something? or is it a shortened version of better?

I always thought it was a shortened version of better.

Rivendell
12th Mar 2007, 17:06
Read what I quoted! Beta versions are released as test games for selected people to report on bugs and glitches that need ironing out before the game is released.

It's nothing to do with 'better'.

Beta is the second letter in the Greek alphabet, which comes after Alpha (A). Games go through different stages. The Alpha stage starts the game, the Beta games are tested and further down the lines the games are released.

Rydell
12th Mar 2007, 17:28
It would be great guys if you could tell us some of the things about the game. Like controls, difference from original to anniversary. But I assume you would have already posted some information unless your not aloud.

mrcube
12th Mar 2007, 18:26
It would be great if you could get me on that list ;)

Next time, I want to be picked!! :D

crushter
12th Mar 2007, 18:47
I'm insanely jealous. none the less I think your question was answered when you were told that the cog comes from a wolves stomach.

Phlip
12th Mar 2007, 19:12
well I'm extreeeeeemly nit picky and notice small things that need fixing as you all know :D so they have a gos reason to pick me:rasp:

mrcube
12th Mar 2007, 19:18
well I'm extreeeeeemly nit picky and notice small things that need fixing as you all know :D so they have a gos reason to pick me:rasp:

You're not the only one! :D

pinkangel07
12th Mar 2007, 21:19
At first I was sooo jealous, then I realized...

It's good that I am jealous because from what some of the, hmm, "pickier" players are saying it's really good. So I have full confidence that I will be elated when I have my little paws on that game and it's inserted in my PS2...

Can't wait until it is released! :)

Diva
12th Mar 2007, 22:03
Believe me, your wait will be worth it ;)

dhama
13th Mar 2007, 08:25
what is beta? does it stand for something? or is it a shortened version of better?

I always thought it was a shortened version of better.

Actually in a roundabout funny sort of way 'Beta' can mean 'Better' as 'Alpha' should be worse than 'Beta'. One things for sure, you'll never see a 'Zeta' version of any software. :D :rasp:

Back to the original topic.... it's out already????? :eek:

CatSuit&Ponytail
13th Mar 2007, 10:02
OOoooh , yes the New Mansion!!! :eek: :thumbsup:

What did you guys think about the candy pink Cadillac in the driveway of the mansion??? Is that a sweet ride or what? :D and did you notice the backlighted mp3 player on the dashboard had a function to play your own winamp playlists??? HFCIT? :D

And I really thought the statue of David was a nice touch, I mean she's rich, eh? ;)

But I was baffled with what to do with the globe of Mars in the library.... :lol:

Phlip
13th Mar 2007, 15:31
how can star chanpagne expect us to know where the cogs are if she's a play tester and we're not? :confused:

Treeble
13th Mar 2007, 15:40
She's past that point. Just read the topic.

aussie500
13th Mar 2007, 15:49
Somehow l think CatSuit&Ponytail is having a lend of us there :scratch:
Lara and pink do not seem to go together, but on the subject of the mansion, is it the old one or the Legend one?

RuumTaedor
13th Mar 2007, 16:42
This is my small effort to help prevent premature baldness.

It looks like no matter how much we ask, beg, scream, and pull our hair out, we will not get an answer to our question of how some are possibly playing TRA.

That's true, but you did leave out "investigate". What would Lara do? How about following up on clues? You ARE a Tomb Raider, aren't you? ;)

No doubt we'll have quite a few bald members before long hehe.

...i don’t think begging, or signing up, or anything like that will help...
this game goes way beyond beta...i'm gonna say "eta", i mean really way beyond beta!

You're usually on the ball, Mr. Metro. I like that, our team of "eta" testers is well underway!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm goin' down the freeway of love (in a pink cadillac). Who's joining me! :p

dhama
13th Mar 2007, 17:39
........pink something or other anyway.....

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/dhama/pink.jpg

mrcube
13th Mar 2007, 17:52
Lol, I think I'd kill myself if they put that in the game, Lara has pink nails, and thats girly enough for me ;)

Rydell
13th Mar 2007, 19:31
Beta Testers.. Is there autograb what kind of difficulty levels are there?

Rivendell
13th Mar 2007, 20:39
What what Whaaat Catsuit? :eek:

My question is the same as Aussies - we've still not had an answer in months:

Legend mansion or Classic mansion - which is the one in TR:A ?

Anniversary Lara
13th Mar 2007, 21:58
Only 3 cogs? I thought there would be more this time?

Treeble
13th Mar 2007, 22:15
There are a lot of them, but only three are missing. Like in the original. :D

rabid metro
14th Mar 2007, 00:09
ohhhh ... the mansion, HFCIT?! separate compounds, OMG!
but i've only been to the front and on the main opening grounds ...

What did you guys think about the candy pink Cadillac in the driveway of the mansion??? and did you notice the backlighted mp3 player on the dashboard had a function to play your own winamp playlists???

huh??? now i'm jealous ... i thought that ride was just for show.
i haven't unlocked much ... kinda stuck at S.F. Folly for the moment ...
i keep getting lost here, everything is so huge ...

And I really thought the statue of David was a nice touch,
nice touch indeed ... i'm thinking easter eggs here!
obviously one of the three fig leaves is missing,
and i did notice that the three Fates surrounding David can be rearranged,
causing different things to happen ... :whistle:
i keep wondering where that leaf will turn up, tho?

But I was baffled with what to do with the globe of Mars in the library
yeah, i did see that and that it kinda gleams when you pass by the statue.
what's with the statue? is it supposed to be a knight? i doesn't quite look like a knight ...
... and what's with the ultracool spacesuit? is that unlockable??? :rolleyes:

"etas", i'm gonna need some help here, i think there might be way more to Folly than i can handle.
... i wanna catch-up ...or did i miss something obvious??? :)

pinkangel07
14th Mar 2007, 01:30
hear no evil speak no evil see no evil... hear no evil speak no evil see no evil...

i wanna look at those spoilers sooo bad, but i don't want to ruin it for myself!

Dad
14th Mar 2007, 01:54
It is a shame that this person would post anything concerning the game. There is really no glory in it. Don't forget that beta's are not finished versions. :whistle:

aussie500
14th Mar 2007, 02:01
........pink something or other anyway.....

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/dhama/pink.jpg

Nope still not falling for it, that is Lady Penelope's car from the Thunderbirds, and Lara is in the Legend outfit :scratch:

Excuse the double posting. but I didn't want to start another thread. Are you guys aloud to show us some footage of the game?

So what happened to this tradition, l recently saw a few shots of the demo, all these beta testers and only a thunderbirds pic :confused:

Treeble
14th Mar 2007, 02:06
LOL I'd say dhama whipped up that composite, the one in game is much nicer. And pink, too. Maybe some sort of cross-reference? Can't say much, though, as I have no idea what "Thunderbirds" are. As far as the outfit itself goes, don't worry - it's one of the unlockables. :D

aussie500
14th Mar 2007, 03:05

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/AE%20game/thunderbirds.jpg
Seems the Thunderbirds never made it to Brazil then, they are an old 1960's Gerry Anderson TV show which was done using puppets. Recently a movie was done, which is where the above photo is from. Lady Penelope was their London based agent, had an obsession with the colour pink

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/AE%20game/th_FAB1-Penelope-1600x1200.jpg (http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/AE%20game/FAB1-Penelope-1600x1200.jpg)

Sophia Leigh
14th Mar 2007, 06:48
What did you guys think about the candy pink Cadillac in the driveway of the mansion??? Is that a sweet ride or what? :D

The caddy is blue in my version :scratch:

Did anyone else get the first gold reward? It took me several goes to find it. Incase you missed it after you kill the big tyrannasaurus it falls out of her mouth when she hits the ground.

:lmao:

aussie500
14th Mar 2007, 10:27
What!!!! An aussie got to test it :eek: Did not think we would even be considered (now you can always send it down to Tassie when you finish with it ;)

StarChampagne
14th Mar 2007, 19:35
Wow, well hey again everyone. :) Thanks for those pills - I need them what with all these late nighters!

Pink cadillac?! No kidding, I've been storming through the game trying to get it done. I can't believe I missed it! I really should check out the mansion some more... I had a brief look around (and it's fantastic! A huge improvement over Legend), but I haven't found all the secrets yet.

Also, is it just me or is there something you can do with one of the plant-pots over by the hedge? :confused:

Anyway... I've just finished St Francis' Folly. I don't want to spoil things, but the area is COLOSSAL! You've probably all overtaken me I bet, seeing as I'm torn between trying to complete the thing and find all the secrets!

That thing with the statue of the cat, the swinging blades and the ceiling of spikes was NASTY :cool:

They've added a couple of new 'god' rooms, with some interesting surprises... I particularly like the Mercury room, as there's some really cool puzzles there. And from what I can see, the Colosseum is also pretty staggering.

How're the rest of you all doing? Oh and before I forget, is there a key to that funny room off Lara's bedroom?? It looks so mysterious, but I wanted to get back to the game! :nut:

Rivendell
14th Mar 2007, 20:16
I......

Seriously. Can't. Wait!

StarChamp - please tell us, is it the classic mansion redone? Or the legend mansion?

Phlip
14th Mar 2007, 21:03
I'm so envious I'm nearly crying!

how did you actually get the game? did eidos post it to you? were you phoned up? How?

and is it the classic mansion or the legend one?

Rivendell
14th Mar 2007, 23:35
I've another question that ISN'T spoiler related, so please answer..

What's the 'invisible wall' situation like in TR:A?

Are they everywhere like in legend? Is there a foot invisible barrier around everything solid? **** Are there invisible walls blocking off obvious paths? (Think Peru town in legend)

rabid metro
15th Mar 2007, 05:10
The caddy is blue in my version :scratch:
what did you do to larson to get a blue ride?

after you kill the big tyrannasaurus it falls out of her mouth when she hits the ground.

now, now, mum, that wasn't necessary ... :whistle:

...hey again... I've just finished St Francis' Folly... You've probably all overtaken me I bet, seeing as I'm torn between trying to complete the thing and find all the secrets!

... just finished folly ... and its probably just me,
but it seemed like endless going around in circles from sanctum to asylum ... almost pointless.
...i'm sure there are overlooked tidbits back there ... but i'm moving on!

star-- i'm taking secrets when i can and trying to catch up.
this is the ultimate time trial!
which is why i'm torn about the next bit ...
as you all know, there are all manner of strange bugs in the caves when you leave folly and enter the colosseum!
typically, you'd just enjoy listening to them squish as you run through,
since they are mostly harmless, and you don't stand still long, etc. etc. ... unless ...
you've got a light and stand atop the rocks that the bugs can't swarm over!
i wouldn't have noticed this but i was babysitting and my niece is slowly saying:
"B" "Y" "G" "A" "R", and then she hit the controller and bugs dispersed.
it seems that if you watch the bugs, motionless, for a very long time,
they appear to be forming letters, perhaps even making words, i can't tell.
and i can't figure out what triggered them to start forming letters in the first place. :confused:
since i've been wasting time here, i did discover a neat trick:
don't shoot the big daddy beetle! (or momma beetle) that tries to rally the rest of them! :cool:
if you (accidently) grapple it, it flips over and the other bugs run away, apparently appalled or something. :D
that was fun! :)
Tomb raiding was never like this!!! :thumbsup:

I've another question ... What's the 'invisible wall' situation like in TR:A?

the game is literally open to anything now ...
(except for the obvious stuff around the far edges, you know what i mean) ;) .
the only way people will get stuck, now, is the (invisible) limit of their own imagination!
... but that's why this thread is here!!!

aussie500
15th Mar 2007, 06:54
Hmmmm not sure what to make of all that rabid metro, would be nice if they were in there though, something new to spend time playing with :cool:

Phlip
15th Mar 2007, 09:09
is it the classic mansion or the legend one?

Rivendell
16th Mar 2007, 08:46
*Twitches in suspense*

Nothing in almost a day? Tease us some more!! :nut: :D

Slim Vision
16th Mar 2007, 15:52
This topic is hilarious.

Rusty_DK
17th Mar 2007, 12:15
this post is BS....

Phlip
18th Mar 2007, 13:33
could a beta tester please tell us weather it's the classic mansion or the legend mansion! :mad2: :mad2:

vinica
18th Mar 2007, 13:45
How do you get this game?

Pablo.CT
18th Mar 2007, 14:49
You have played the Mansion. OMG, does it have a outside area, is it the classic mansion????

mrcube
18th Mar 2007, 15:20
I don't think they're aloud to comment on the whole 'classic mansion' so I think everyone should stop asking ;)

We'll find out for ourselves in May!

tjcorreia
18th Mar 2007, 23:11
Hi everyone!! :thumbsup:

Can you talk about the Gun posture??? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D :D :D :D

Sophia Leigh
19th Mar 2007, 01:10
is it the classic mansion or the legend one?

Both, you actually get a choice of three.

RuumTaedor
19th Mar 2007, 02:48

Hehe answers to questions will inevitably result in...more questions.

Ah the experimental "hybrid" mansion. You just can't keep a secret, can you, Mum. ;) Guess that had to come out sooner or later. ;)

kiss-bite
19th Mar 2007, 03:18
I'm not sure if I completely believe this.:rolleyes: Some of the things said seem a little odd, such as the pink Cadillac.:eek: If indeed it is true that some are testing a TRA beta, should those lucky few be really leaking info. Giving descriptions to a majority that of course have to wait months until they can play TRA!:confused:

I'm also sure screens etc.. would have also been leaked. If this really is not a case of an early April's fool, I'm quite envious:D & I also hope too much doesn't get leaked that could spoil surprises!:(

gaetano
19th Mar 2007, 06:45
Of course, and here is the first pic of the new mansion:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/gaetano_lara/mansion.jpg

aussie500
19th Mar 2007, 11:22
Should have known, having gone back and read dhama's waterfall thread

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=51538&highlight=waterfall

All l can say is l am very disappointed in this particular tradition ****

RuumTaedor
19th Mar 2007, 14:20
So, we finally have a Tomb Raider who tracked down the clues. Well done, aussie. :thumbsup: It may not have been the treasure you were expecting, but the reality is, speculation can be created from the faintest of whispers.

k-finn
19th Mar 2007, 21:01
yes i am an older player, but i've been playing for the last nine yrs, nd no i can't wait till May, what i would like to knw is, will lara's home feature in the new Aniversary game?:nut:

mrcube
19th Mar 2007, 21:06
Thinking about it, while I'd of loved to be in the Beta, I'm kinda glad I wasn't, it would spoil it in May, and I'd have nothing to look forward to over the next few months (OK, well I guess I'd something to look forward to, but I'd know pretty much what it was)

And k-finn, yes, her home is in the new game, although which home still rises confusion. ;)

Treeble
19th Mar 2007, 23:53
(...) this particular tradition (...)

You can't deny it's fun though. Stick around for a while and we'll "get" TR8 earlier as well. ;)

pinkangel07
20th Mar 2007, 01:11
Lara has more than one home, if I am remembering correctly... if Mum said there were 3... hmm... I think Lara has 3 homes... ::checks official biography::

It doesn't list anything specific... maybe you can drive a cadillac to and from different homes! Yay! lol, I think that would be AMAZING! But I'm sure they only made 1 home...

And the beta testers are keeping their secrets... :)

Sophia Leigh
20th Mar 2007, 05:39
You just can't keep a secret, can you, Mum.

Oops, I forgot to use the spoiler tags! :lol:

Slim Vision
20th Mar 2007, 12:28
The gullibility of some users on this forum amazes me.

Phlip
20th Mar 2007, 19:04

a choice of THREE?

ok, so you get the classic, legend and...? What's the new one like?

I really can't believe we get a choice of THREE :lmao:

well, on the legend bio for the PDA option on the mansion, it says: 'I chose this mansion out of the other three that my farther left me...'

kiss-bite
20th Mar 2007, 19:07
I didn't believe it because of the Pink Cadillac, however, I have to say it did cross my mind that it could be true simply because of GoranAgar indicating he was also playing a beta .:D

Rivendell
20th Mar 2007, 20:10
Jesus Phlip, read the last page of the thread... :rolleyes:

StarChampagne
20th Mar 2007, 20:28
But why are you disappointed, aussie? Isn't it really good fun? :D You must've missed the wink (or two) in my first post... :)

And just as well you don't believe it, Phlip ;)

pinkangel07
21st Mar 2007, 03:42
:mad2: i can't believe i fell for it...

you guys sure are laying it on nice and thick, too. geez... i feel like an IdIoT!:nut:

Psh, that stupid contribed cadillac pic... holy crap... as if Eidos would DREAM to give you guys the game before release. You could just run your mouths off... like you have, even though it wasn't true... there were so many blatant clues!

Sorry to spoil the fun for all you "veteran" forum people, but I think the people who fell for it deserve some redemption from the gullibility trap you sucked us into... you have 5 pages worth of cackling anyways, that should suffice until next year.

rabid metro
21st Mar 2007, 04:27
... i can't believe i fell for it...
... You could just run your mouths off... like you have, even though it wasn't true... there were so many blatant clues!...

:) :) :)

i thought it was all good-natured ... misdirection, misinterpretation, spoofing ...
made even more ironic (funnier) because the clues were always right there, hiding in plain sight! :cool:

i hope no one here harbors a grudge ...
besides there's april 1st on the horizon, and there's always next year ...

*wishing everyone good fortune. have fun!*
Raid On!

pinkangel07
21st Mar 2007, 14:31
ah well. I was skeptical because of that very fake picture. It was even Legend Lara. good grief. lol, I'll probably start the thread next year.

aussie500
21st Mar 2007, 15:00
But why are you disappointed, aussie? Isn't it really good fun? :D You must've missed the wink (or two) in my first post... :)

And just as well you don't believe it, Phlip ;)

l had just not realised that was the tradition around here, will not get caught next time, will stick to more reliable sources in future and not take to seriously the posts on this forum. Not that l took most of those in this thread to seriously anyway :p

StarChampagne
21st Mar 2007, 19:41
l had just not realised that was the tradition around here, will not get caught next time, will stick to more reliable sources in future and not take to seriously the posts on this forum. Not that l took most of those in this thread to seriously anyway :p

Aye... well it is. And a rather good tradition :) This is funny because if you look carefully enough, you can tell it's ridiculous. :D

This is a reliable place :p And, well, last year I did actually believe (fleetingly) that Legend was coming to the oscillope (can't remember who that was, grr! :p ).

Phlip
21st Mar 2007, 20:03
officially, I'm not going to beleive anything else sais on this forum. :rasp:

dhama
21st Mar 2007, 20:35
officially, I'm not going to beleive anything else sais on this forum. :rasp:

LOL, should that not include everything you've posted too.. :lol: :rasp:

Diva
21st Mar 2007, 20:50
More pills anyone ? ;)

Phlip
21st Mar 2007, 21:08
More pills anyone ? ;)

yeah, I think I need some happy pills *takes pills and now: :lmao:*

dhama
21st Mar 2007, 21:44
More pills anyone ? ;)

Is that pills or pils.... personally i prefer the latter.

rabid metro
22nd Mar 2007, 06:13
... will not get caught next time, will stick to more reliable sources in future and not take to seriously the posts on this forum...

"deep breathes", aussie500, "this will be a long trip, otherwise." :cool:

just my way of offering "friendly" advice ...

btw, (to everyone not just aussie500), i would add that sometimes rumors and innuendo, etc., can contain a nugget of truth.
finding that nugget is sometimes less a logical jump and more a leap of faith, strange as that may seem ...
*hmmm, talk of nuggets, is this food for thought?* :)

on the other hand, there are more reliable sources than, for example, rumors ...

winston
22nd Mar 2007, 15:08
I am jealous of all you betas :D Although part of me is quite pleased I'm not one of you- waiting just adds to the fun :D
(who am I kidding???:rolleyes: )

RuumTaedor
22nd Mar 2007, 16:15
(Forgive me, I can't resist.)

I don't know about the beta program, Winston, but the "eta" program offers instant membership! You just have to...come to a certain realization. ;) I could also add, with toungue firmly planted in cheek and no offense intended, that part of me is glad I'm not one of you. :D Did you just jump in at this point? You've got a bit of catching up to do.

Diva
22nd Mar 2007, 16:51
LOL @ Rumm ... {forgiven ... but purely on the grounds of entertainment ;) }

Rattles pill bottle, I have another customer :D

RuumTaedor
22nd Mar 2007, 18:04
You are too kind, Diva, but it's nice to be forgiven. :)

Mmm, bottle o' rumm and pills. The combination might be deadly, but it can't make my humour any worse than it already is!

rabid metro
23rd Mar 2007, 01:41
... Rattles pill bottle, I have another customer...

this, to me, was one of the funnier twists in this thread when you first said this (way back up there). :cool:

the "eta" testers were so named because they "ate a" pill or something!

aaaahhhhhhh ... what fun ...

Phlip
6th Apr 2007, 14:48
... am I right in saying that everything here is not true? :)

Treeble
6th Apr 2007, 15:02
Obviously not! Haven't you read it? How else would have we known that stuff? :p

Phlip
6th Apr 2007, 15:04
On one page someone said there will be three mansions. And I find that very hard to beleive ;)

[Angelus
6th Apr 2007, 15:06
*Stifles laughter*

Phlip
6th Apr 2007, 15:06
Read the whole thread or at least the first page and you may know what I'm talking about :)

Treeble
6th Apr 2007, 15:10
Read the whole thread or at least the first page and you may know what I'm talking about :)

You're contradicting yourself.

Phlip
6th Apr 2007, 15:12
Well, I think that this is just a dirty trick :D
On another page it said something about doing things like this is a tradition... :confused:

dstone
6th Apr 2007, 16:02
You should add the word SPOILER!! to the title, ffs.

There is a BETA version of the TRA game, so some people who are lucky enough to be beta testers are already playing TRA.

The official release for TRA is sometime next month, May 2007. :cool:

RuumTaedor
6th Apr 2007, 16:07
Hmm, some people have caught on to the "eta" testers, but some...not.

mrcube
6th Apr 2007, 17:24
You should add the word SPOILER!! to the title, ffs.

There is a BETA version of the TRA game, so some people who are lucky enough to be beta testers are already playing TRA.

The official release for TRA is sometime next month, May 2007. :cool:

:lol: dstone, I suggest you read the rest of the thread, before making comments like that :rolleyes:

StarChampagne
6th Apr 2007, 20:16
Who needs the 'eta' version when you've got this for entertainment? :D

dstone
6th Apr 2007, 21:17
:lol: dstone, I suggest you read the rest of the thread, before making comments like that :rolleyes:
I haven't played TR1 yet, and there's spoilers in this thread, ffs. ****

mrcube
6th Apr 2007, 21:25
Lol, I don't think you quite understood what I meant.

I guess we have someone we know it'll work on next year ;)

Oh, and please stop using the phrase FFS, we all know what it stands for, and it's not needed.

sophie22
6th Apr 2007, 21:46
Well, I think that this is just a dirty trick :D
On another page it said something about doing things like this is a tradition... :confused:

lol well obviously, if it were true they would be in trouble big time for talking about it

Phlip
7th Apr 2007, 09:51
Well how in the first place did star C expect us to know were they were?

sophie22
7th Apr 2007, 11:56
hes clever, i think that was the plan lol

dstone
7th Apr 2007, 15:11
***SPOILER***

I think I read somewhere that one of Lara's "new moves" in TRA is the ability to kill the bats by biting their heads off. :cool:
But the first time Lara bites a bat, she gets infected with some kind of virus which changes her into a vampire. :eek:
Don't remember where I read this... :confused:

Anniversary Raider
9th Apr 2007, 00:01
how are you playing the game it is not realesed yet

mrcube
9th Apr 2007, 00:12
And another one, it's just to easy :D

Next year will be fun

pinkangel07
9th Apr 2007, 01:10
hey everyone, look! GULLIBLE is written on lara at the top of the page!

eh, what can I say, I feel for it too....
ah well, much laughs next year when i know what is going on

tombraiderquan
9th Apr 2007, 04:11
MAN LOOK GO HERE WWW.GAMEFAQS.COM/PS2/TOMBRAIDERANNIVERSARY :)
tomb raider for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElevenTR
10th Apr 2007, 09:45
Alpha Beta my tomb raiding esra! I'm really not impressed with you guys, you should be ashamed. maybe you really are testing, but if you are then you would have been fired by eidos and removed from this forum for leaking information that ones such as myself are not allowed to be in knowledge of.

tut tut tut... **** **** **** :rasp:

Gamerking
10th Apr 2007, 10:31
How lucky are they :rolleyes: Maybe one day I will beta test, BUT can you wait until June, July I won't have upgraded my pc until then....:p

RuumTaedor
10th Apr 2007, 13:30
:lol:

StarChampagne
10th Apr 2007, 14:48
Our input as eta testers is far too valuable for Eidos to fire us. Who else could do our job so well? :D

RuumTaedor
10th Apr 2007, 15:00
Not to mention our output as eta testers is too valuable for other members to live without! Noone else could do our job better. ;)

ElevenTR
10th Apr 2007, 16:00
Our input as eta testers is far too valuable for Eidos to fire us. Who else could do our job so well? :D

Anything you can do i can do better.

RuumTaedor
10th Apr 2007, 16:31
:lol::lol:

mrcube
10th Apr 2007, 19:51
My God, this thread just get's better, how little people actually read (or understand? :scratch: ) is astounding!

pinkangel07
10th Apr 2007, 20:17
good lord

When will the madness end?!?
hahahaha

CatSuit&Ponytail
11th Apr 2007, 08:30
06-10-2005, 12:21 PM
:D suzieq51, I have been there for days, too! But my trouble is the choice between silver or black catsuit! :p

^^

Something tells me that the developers read our TR Tradition threads. ;)

StarChampagne, you are right. Our input as eta testers is far too valuable for Eidos to fire us. :cool:

I am wondering if anyone else found the Easter Egg that allows you to change Lara's grapple hook into a whip? :D

ElevenTR
11th Apr 2007, 12:28

^^

StarChampagne, you are right. Our input as eta testers is far too valuable for Eidos to fire us. :cool:

I am wondering if anyone else found the Easter Egg that allows you to change Lara's grapple hook into a whip? :D

Ok now i believe theat you are teasing us for your own personal pleasure...

You adults are getting more and more like Natla by the day... :eek:

StarChampagne
11th Apr 2007, 14:24

^^

So very true! :D We could well have you to thank for those additions to Lara's wardrobe! :)

Of course... where else in the world would you find eta testers such as ourselves? And such darn good ones as well? Mixing technical expertise with a healthy dosage of creativity and imagination... not to mention a large amount of humour :rasp:

I haven't found it yet :eek: But I'm searching everywhere! I officially love CD for putting this in ;)

Phlip
11th Apr 2007, 16:47
So how far are you now thenhttp://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon5.gif

RuumTaedor
11th Apr 2007, 16:50
We're way too far, beyond the point of no return. Hang on, the ride may get a bit bumpy. ;)

Staticon
11th Apr 2007, 17:43
Does anyone actually read whats been said here ...Not straight away, it seems. :lol:

So, lets have a go at this myself:

I was just testing the Virtual Reality options: Walked through a waterfall and got soaked.
The Flaming torch burned down and burnt my fingers.
Got a rope burn from the grappling hook.
Needed three stitches after jumping through a plate-glass window.
Sprained my ankle while sprinting to a door in a timed run.

Hope no rocks fall on me. :eek:

Ah, the nostalgia. :whistle: It all comes flooding back :D

winston
11th Apr 2007, 19:42
Not offended but extremely confused:scratch:

Atheist
11th Apr 2007, 19:48
I thought TR:A isnt out yet...:confused:

And if somehow you've got it, why do you think anyone else here would have it?? :confused:

Treeble
11th Apr 2007, 21:40
It doesn't cost a thing to ask, so there. :)

mrcube
11th Apr 2007, 22:01
:lol: It never gets old!

Treeble
11th Apr 2007, 22:05
I was just testing the Virtual Reality options: (...)

Staticon, you lucky man! I've been wondering ever since how those worked, but unfortunately I can't afford myself the required paraphernalia. How much did you spend to get all those marvelous features? :scratch:

I'm sooooo jealous. :eek: :eek:

sugarcoatedcandyman
12th Apr 2007, 00:01
what a twit ...

Said the pot to the kettle..........

You're the 1 who is a twit (and a lucky little b@$T@RD)

that was a compliment because I'm so jelous!!!:mad2:

pinkangel07
12th Apr 2007, 00:09
Now I'm just confused as to who knows whats going on....:nut:

suzieq51
12th Apr 2007, 02:55
...I was just testing the Virtual Reality options: Walked through a waterfall and got soaked.

Hope no rocks fall on me. :eek:

Ah, the nostalgia. :whistle: It all comes flooding back :D

Oh dear, staticon, have you got any medipaks left after all that? If not, I've got a save game right after the rock fall I can send you ... and I've still got 7 medipaks left. ;) :D

Sophia Leigh
12th Apr 2007, 04:52
You adults are getting more and more like Natla by the day... :eek:

I like to think that I'm more like Sophia Leigh... you know that she's in the new game too don't you. ;)

Walked through a waterfall and got soaked.

Now that will teach you not to put your boots, gloves and raincoat on first :lol:

NightRain'06
12th Apr 2007, 05:51
How is it you're playing the game ??? It hasn't even been released yet; unless it already has in your country. :scratch: Which I'm assuming it has since you posted this thread. :)

Never mind, I read your previous post. You're one of the inside people. :D
And isn't it called Beta not eta tester ?? But what to I know..... Nothing ! :o Yes, I'm tired, therefore, I'm behind...

You know what ? I'll just shut up and sleep...

rabid metro
12th Apr 2007, 07:01
...You're the 1 who is a twit (and a lucky little b@$T@RD)

that was a compliment because I'm so jelous!!!:mad2:

i'm flattered! ... and always ready to help those that need it most! :cool:
seriously, there's really no reason to be jealous ...
(unless you're a green m&m, then its just your nature, i would suppose :) )

seeing as how you're sugar coated, and all, might i suggest pinching yourself? ...
that was a helpful suggestion because i'm ... well, i'm ... a rabid twit. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=625098) :)

They say that size doesn't really matter.

ElevenTR
12th Apr 2007, 07:27
I like to think that I'm more like Sophia Leigh... you know that she's in the new game too don't you. ;)

[/LIST]
Now that will teach you not to put your boots, gloves and raincoat on first :lol:

Obviously an unlockable character... or a premonition lara has... or a minigame... or something you decided to make up...

Atheist
12th Apr 2007, 18:22
Oh, right, betas

StarChampagne
12th Apr 2007, 21:10
How is it you're playing the game ??? It hasn't even been released yet; unless it already has in your country. :scratch: Which I'm assuming it has since you posted this thread. :)

Never mind, I read your previous post. You're one of the inside people. :D
And isn't it called Beta not eta tester ?? But what to I know..... Nothing ! :o Yes, I'm tired, therefore, I'm behind...

You know what ? I'll just shut up and sleep...

You could always go back a few pages and read a few things... might make the whole matter a little clearer...

As for me, I'm back to my testing.

Virtual reality? Stat, don't make me explode with jealousy, my version's lost in the post!! :mad2: Or some postman's nicked it and is currently having one hell of a time doing my job *fumes*

Laraluva_no1
12th Apr 2007, 21:30
When I Got Caught In The Burner Room In Palace Midas, I Set Fire To Your Naughty Asses!
:rasp: I Love This Thread...Sort'Of...:scratch:...:lol:...

Laraluva_no1
12th Apr 2007, 21:38
I Read The WHOLE Thread But I'm Only Confused On One Matter, Are You ACTAULLY Playing Or Beta/Eta Testing The Game, Or Is This WHOLE Thread A Joke, I'm Sure That You Are Playing But I Just Wanna' Be Sure...
So I Can Exploit You To Find A Single Valuable Peice Of Info For Myself :whistle:

*COUGH*-Is There An Outside To The Mansion?-*COUGH* :nut:

RuumTaedor
13th Apr 2007, 00:21
...I'm Sure That You Are Playing But I Just Wanna' Be Sure...

Pay attention now, not to the words, to the meaning...we are playing. ;)

pinkangel07
13th Apr 2007, 02:38
and the cat said,
"I'm mad, you're mad, we're all mad here!"

A quote from one of my fave books, Alice in Wonderland :) I believe it fits this post.

StarChampagne
13th Apr 2007, 12:07
Pay attention now, not to the words, to the meaning...we are playing. ;)

And may I take this opportunity to tell you all what a fabulous game it is ;)

Atheist
13th Apr 2007, 16:59
I think you're all lying.

Download the free fraps demo, record a few seconds of you playing the game and then I'll belive you.

Even better, to prove it's you, do a routine or something. Like we say, "swing around a pole 3 times, jump to catch a ledge, wait for 2 seconds and drop down." and you do it.

RuumTaedor
13th Apr 2007, 17:17
Unfortunately for you, Athiest, the eta's don't have to prove anything.

Fortunately for you, the proof is already out there, "cleverly concealed". Actually, it's a bit obvious hehe.

Xcom
13th Apr 2007, 19:26
Not to mention that distributing in-game visuals is not allowed because it violates the agreement.

Come on, eta's -- get on with it, will you? Eidos is waiting for those test reports. ;)

Treeble
13th Apr 2007, 21:49
Could you confirm if they've received my eta report? I'm pretty sure I sent it a couple weeks back along with the copy I had - as per the agreement - , but then again, it might have never arrived.

At any rate, I miss it soo badly. :( Shoulda made a 'backup copy' while I had the chance... :whistle:

Xcom
13th Apr 2007, 22:33
I don't have that information, Treeble. They said they've gotten about a half of reports so far. From whom exactly -- I don't know. Funny, I guess people are having too much fun and can't stop playing the game. :scratch:

pinkangel07
13th Apr 2007, 22:57
keeps going and going and going....:lol:

Yeah, you guys aren't even allowed to disclose information to the thread beside what it states in the agreement, right? SOO, making a video would probably mean that.... you are in trouble!;)

RuumTaedor
14th Apr 2007, 03:47
My report is ready. A few things I want to mention.

First, I didn't have much time to throw this together, so it's not as interesting as I would have liked. It will do, though.

Second, you know I love to torture the members of this forum (some more than others).

Third, related to the second item, you know I'm not just gonna give it away, you'll have to work for it.

With these points in mind, I hereby submit my report, being careful not to disclose any classified information.

I'm not sure how this will turn out, so let's just see what happens. Let the head-scratching begin! :D

Sophia Leigh
14th Apr 2007, 04:58
My report is ready. A few things I want to mention.

First, I didn't have much time to throw this together, so it's not as interesting as I would have liked. It will do, though.

Second, you know I love to torture the members of this forum (some more than others).

Third, related to the second item, you know I'm not just gonna give it away, you'll have to work for it.

With these points in mind, I hereby submit my report, being careful not to disclose any classified information.

I'm not sure how this will turn out, so let's just see what happens. Let the head-scratching begin! :D

Wow Ruum, your report was much more detailed than mine, I wonder if they'll let me submit another? :scratch:

RuumTaedor
14th Apr 2007, 05:26
Wow Ruum, your report was much more detailed than mine, I wonder if they'll let me submit another? :scratch:

I'm sure you had some detail in your report. We were lucky to have just one mishap, but I can't talk about that (yet), "Mum's the word". ;)

StarChampagne
14th Apr 2007, 12:51
Nice report, Ruum. I sent mine off, but I don't think it was very complete. I completely forgot to address the surprise plot twist at the end. :(

Phlip
14th Apr 2007, 12:53
I completely forgot to address the surprise plot twist at the end. :(
:rolleyes:

Atheist
14th Apr 2007, 15:39
Unfortunately for you, Athiest, the eta's don't have to prove anything.

No. But I will huff until they do :(

Fortunately for you, the proof is already out there, "cleverly concealed". Actually, it's a bit obvious hehe.

Well oviously someones a better concealer that you are :p
j/k :D Sorry if I offended you before, I didnt mean it

Atheist
14th Apr 2007, 15:41
keeps going and going and going....:lol:

Yeah, you guys aren't even allowed to disclose information to the thread beside what it states in the agreement, right? SOO, making a video would probably mean that.... you are in trouble!;)

I think theyed rather be in deep trouble with edios than deny me video fotage, dont you?

RuumTaedor
14th Apr 2007, 17:06
Well oviously someones a better concealer that you are :p
j/k :D Sorry if I offended you before, I didnt mean it

No problem, Athiest. :) The Internet being what it is, with anonymity and all, I can tell you that you'd have try a lot harder than that to offend me. ;) I do appreciate your comment, though. I might have been offended if you had "spilled the beans", but you didn't, so I'm happy. :)

pinkangel07
14th Apr 2007, 19:13
I think theyed rather be in deep trouble with edios than deny me video fotage, dont you?

yes, that's what i meant. Eidos will be upset if they break the "agreement" on what they are allowed and not allowed to say about the beta version of the game. :)

StarChampagne
14th Apr 2007, 19:50
See Ruum's in-depth report for the info we're allowed to share...

Phlip
16th Apr 2007, 16:51
On another note, isn't Anniversary amazing?
...How on Earth did you expect us to awnser that? :nut:

StarChampagne
18th Apr 2007, 20:15
On another note, isn't Anniversary amazing?

...How on Earth did you expect us to awnser that? :nut:

With your honest opinion, of course :)

Staticon
21st Apr 2007, 00:22
I was really enjoying myself until I got to the Steam. :rasp:

Phlip
21st Apr 2007, 13:52
You won't beleive what I found! LARA'S HOUSE IN ANIVERSARY!!!

**Massive spoiler***

**Massive spoiler**

****SPOILER****

****SPOILER****

http://i15.tinypic.com/4i40zrp.jpg

:lol: I got you good didn't I? :D

Staticon
23rd Apr 2007, 21:40
Oh my! Someone has stolen the furniture. :eek: