PDA

View Full Version : WHY tomb raider legend is easier than the previous editions

faint_u
26th Feb 2007, 00:33
If someone asks me why legend is easier, I will say "because the boss always get stuck". In level Japan boss fighting, i died once and then after resume the boss got stuck and I shoot him to death with my pistols. Then in level Ghana boss fighting, the boss got stuck again! It's really funny. I'm astonished when I see it again:eek: . I really want to record the video but I don't know how to do that on 360.

BassViper
26th Feb 2007, 16:30
The Japan level Boss never got stuck for me in easy mode, but I still got him with the pistols.

The Ghana level Boss does seem to get stuck when you immediately run under him and can pull the ledges down with ease while he waits. He then cannot heal himself easily and I take him out with the pistols likewise.

This occurs on all difficulty levels for "Rutland", the Ghana Boss. It Might be a bug. We've discussed this scenario before with others here on the forum on other threads.

BassViper
26th Feb 2007, 16:33
P.S. to faint_u:

I find Lara's Assualt Rifle weak in this game. Takes up a lot of ammo requiring many hits to bring a baddie down.

I've NEVER found a truly useful purpose for the grenades and the Shotgun is not all that great either.

I find her original twin .45 Automatic Pistols to be quite effective at just about everything. On all difficulty levels.

Lunideth
27th Feb 2007, 19:32
P.S. to faint_u:
I find her original twin .45 Automatic Pistols to be quite effective at just about everything. On all difficulty levels.

Especially when thay are maxed out.

Treeble
27th Feb 2007, 22:39
I've NEVER found a truly useful purpose for the grenades and the Shotgun is not all that great either.

Grenades are actually very useful into bringing Rutland down withing less than 5 seconds and perfect for crowded areas. I find them particulary useful in Kazakhstan and Peru.

I prefer the Shotgun over other weapons as I tend to hop over to close combat, eventually vaulting over them or sliding under them; but still prefer using the dual pistols most of the time. :D

BassViper
28th Feb 2007, 15:03
I've been corrected on the "Lara's Guns" thread about the .45 semi-autos. They're actually USP 9mm's. My mistake.

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
28th Feb 2007, 21:01
I allways kill them with my guns, never stuck in difficult mode!