PDA

View Full Version : Cheats???

jove_777
24th Feb 2007, 22:07
Yea Yea Yea, CHEATER!!! I know but I love it when you can use cheats in games, just to screw around and it makes the game more entertaining.. So when is there going to be cheats??? Games awesome, but sometimes I would just love to screw around.

imnotcanadian
25th Feb 2007, 00:53
I'm sure there aren't any cheats for multi-player,because that would just be stupid. Now,about single player,I don't know.

jove_777
25th Feb 2007, 19:02
Yea, I just wish there was some cheats for it, I heard there was going to be some cheats for the pc version, but not on the xbox version. Sucks but oh well. Would of been real fun!

Lonewolfpj
28th Feb 2007, 18:52
I would like a cheat sometime to help me get through the challanges

Liberaror45
1st Mar 2007, 02:08
if cheats can be used they better not be able to help you get achievement points

Lonewolfpj
1st Mar 2007, 18:52
if cheats can be used they better not be able to help you get achievement points

I dont have a problem with that

takevin
6th Mar 2007, 18:36
I dont have a problem with that

thats pretty lame then, cheats are for somthing different, if you dont want to struggle with a game, go play pac man.:nut:

Lonewolfpj
19th Mar 2007, 17:53
I think I saw that there are some cheats that let you unlock the challanges

bleepster
19th Mar 2007, 19:03
taken from gamefaqs.com

Unlock all levels
On the mission select screen, hold RB, LB, RT, LT, and push X. This unlocks all campaign and challenge missions. Effect is not permanent, need to enter it each time you play.

smane114
21st Mar 2007, 22:04
taken from gamefaqs.com

Unlock all levels
On the mission select screen, hold RB, LB, RT, LT, and push X. This unlocks all campaign and challenge missions. Effect is not permanent, need to enter it each time you play.

effect is permanent because of "saving data"

M0n3y
24th Mar 2007, 10:26
alright i know this 1 :

enter Henry Walker as a profile name to unlock all missions and movies

hope that will help you

grtz m0n3y:whistle: