PDA

View Full Version : Second trailer available!!

tombnews11
23rd Feb 2007, 13:00
Eidos Interactive has released the second trailer from Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary that will be available on PS2, PSP and PC in the May 2007.

Click HERE (http://www.tombraider.com/anniversary/video/qt/TRA_video02.zip) to download the new trailer.

Backup server - HERE (http://www.tombnews.com/games/tr-ann/movies.asp)

uzigirl
23rd Feb 2007, 13:41
Looking fab. I can't wait for this. :cool:

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

ditom
23rd Feb 2007, 14:40
Great!
But I can't hear any sound:mad2:

Treeble
23rd Feb 2007, 15:19
It's a pity, Natla sounds great and the music is so darn nostalgic! Love it!

Phlip
23rd Feb 2007, 15:51
I've just watched it, and it looks fab, the only things I don't like abotu it is that the guide (person with Lara, not the book she's holding) looks very ugly, I mean, his face is ugly, much better looking in the original!.

The wall running, well, IMO I really do not like but may grow to it and also Natlas voice... not nice:(.

Lara also isn't wearing the poncho:(, she should if it's a cinematic but if not, then she shouldn't.

I'm critiscising too much, this trailer looks ~$#"ing awsome!!!!!!, I can't stop watching it!!!!!

yesrushdt
23rd Feb 2007, 16:01
Lara also isn't wearing the poncho:(, she should if it's a cinematic but if not, then she shouldn't.

I don't believe the game is finished yet, so it could be added. Then again, she may have been wearing it at the very beginning of the game and took it off shortly before the footage from the trailer. Remember, this is a "reimagining" of the original so everything isn't going to be exactly the same.

Slim Vision
23rd Feb 2007, 18:34
Hmm, can't say I'm too keen on the graphics. Obviously I'm not overly bothered about them, I'm more interested in seeing if it's got fab gameplay, and one can't expect much from the PS2/PSP, but I can't help but wonder if the PC version will suffer because of this, and be a step back from Legend rather than a step forward. After all, there's emphasising graphics over gameplay, and there's emphasising gameplay over graphics, but the latter doesn't have to mean the graphics must be crap.

Rascalius
23rd Feb 2007, 18:42
Awesome! But it said it's coming in May, not April. :(

RuumTaedor
23rd Feb 2007, 18:49
I like the way the alligator (or is that a crocodile) can take a swipe at you with its tail. Looks like it can do more than just take a bite out of you if you let it catch up to you.

Mertz523
23rd Feb 2007, 19:30
O geez, now I'm even MORE pumped up for this release. This game is either going to be a bigger disappointment than AoD, but I am confident in thinking that this will probably be the best Tomb Raider game ever (just behind the original, that is...)

Phlip
23rd Feb 2007, 20:36
I don't believe the game is finished yet, so it could be added. Then again, she may have been wearing it at the very beginning of the game and took it off shortly before the footage from the trailer. Remember, this is a "reimagining" of the original so everything isn't going to be exactly the same.

I know... but it seems weird that Lara would go out in frezing cold Peruvian mountains wearing next to nothing, the poncho would look great if you played it aswell, then once you've pressed the buttons at the top, during the cinematic, Lara could disgard it.

Joshorty
23rd Feb 2007, 21:17
WEEEEEEEEEEE:D:tmb: But I gotta say..Natla doesn't sound as better..well who knows, she might be voiced better later but Natla doesn't sound as mature:( Other then that, Im pretty maazed at the graphics being gameplay only. Though FMVs can do better, this wasn't bad:D And what's that other box behind the PC version?? Or was that Wii in front:D?

John Carter
23rd Feb 2007, 21:49
Lara's wearing her glasses in the game engine FMV! Cool!

crushter
23rd Feb 2007, 22:14
Trailer looks awsome:D:D

LisaB1962
23rd Feb 2007, 22:54
OMG---panther mummies have a ranged attack! *dies*

mrcube
24th Feb 2007, 00:06
Yup, this trailer looks damn good, and I actually like the sound of Natla's new voice.

Graphics are a bit disappointing, I was hoping not nextgen in-game content, but I'll settle for what there is. Also, have people noticed that Lara doesn't actually shoot her guns at the crocodile, the noise is just there?

Raider0011
24th Feb 2007, 02:25
I thought this trailer was really cool. I just hope Eidos announces this for the XBox 360 soon. :)

Rei-Chan
24th Feb 2007, 07:37
The new trailer is amazing. I love to see new stuff that Lara can do! ^^ I hope this game is just as long as the first one!