PDA

View Full Version : Website update

GoranAgar
23rd Feb 2007, 10:40
I just got the information from Keir:

"I’m *really* pleased to announce that the (amazing) official Tomb Raider Anniversary site is going live today at 12 noon GMT. It’s certainly worth the wait as it looks absolutely awesome – and it’s also going live with the second trailer among some other goodies. Get there first before the server gets crushed under the weight of traffic! Hats off to Olaf and the web guys here, they’ve done such a cool job.

In terms of exclusive assets for the community, I’ve got some great stuff up my sleeve, I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Keir."

dhama
23rd Feb 2007, 10:43
Thanks for the info, it'll be nice to see what's in store finally. :thumbsup:

tombnews11
23rd Feb 2007, 10:50
Good info! ;)

kiss-bite
23rd Feb 2007, 10:56
Wow, can't wait!:D

tombnews11
23rd Feb 2007, 12:41
Its LIVE!! ;)

http://www.tombraider.com/anniversary/index.html

CatSuit&Ponytail
23rd Feb 2007, 12:43
Argh! I accidentally saw a teaser! :eek:

dhama
23rd Feb 2007, 12:51
Argh! I accidentally saw a teaser! :eek:

Didn't you play the demo already.....

CatSuit&Ponytail
23rd Feb 2007, 12:56
That's not the same thing. :p I don't want to see things until I see them while I play. :) So that the suspense is not ruined by knowing what will happen next, what to expect. The small snippet we saw was of course not the whole game. :)

dhama
23rd Feb 2007, 13:25
Aha... I see. ;)

I did like the addition of lilypads in the pools, infact, I really like the detail they've put into Anniversary.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/dhama/lily.jpg

CatSuit&Ponytail
23rd Feb 2007, 13:54
The water was amazing. The bubble streams coming off Lara as she swims, the murkiness and distortion, the wet effect of her body and clothes, it's all stunningly well crafted. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Advent-Lara
23rd Feb 2007, 17:51
Oh my! the new trailer! So amazing! i love the re-did begin with I only play for sports! and natlas voice is awsome ,..so villian! whooo!! im so happy! its so tomb raidish even how lara pulls down a lever underwater! its reconizeable with tomb raider 6!

Indiana
23rd Feb 2007, 18:12
WOF! its mazing, really!. But somthign is not clear yet to me. Is it releasing on may or april???

Wow, the mummies, tha cocodrile, wolfs....cant imagine the T-rex

FallenxFromxLight
23rd Feb 2007, 18:32
Can someone post some screens (not spoiling Natla or anything TOO crucial)? I'm at work and cant view the trailer. I just want some general screens, no spoilers as I'm waiting till I get home for those.

Thanks =).

StarChampagne
23rd Feb 2007, 21:01
The second trailer!! Thank you very much, Goran.

Everything's had such a beautiful makeover. The Egypt levels look absolutely stunning. Can't wait to play!

Joshorty
23rd Feb 2007, 21:41
I'm lovin' all the concept arts I'm seeing:DSay anyone knows whats the 2 covers on the right hand side of the "PREORDER NOW" section:scratch: ? I know one is for PC-DVD but what's the other:confused:

Gambit37
23rd Feb 2007, 21:56
Well, it all looks very nice, but where's the non-Flash accessible content required for section 508 compliance in the USA and the DDA in the UK? I feel a lawsuit coming on....

Hmmm, hang on, the Anniversary site I'm seeing is the same as it was a few weeks ago. I can't see any new trailers or the things you're talking about... yes, I've emptied my cache and reloaded several times. The Flash still says "Full website coming soon" at the bottom. What's up?

aarinsky
23rd Feb 2007, 22:26
Very nice indeed there Eidos.:thumbsup:

rabid metro
24th Feb 2007, 01:52
... Is it releasing on may or april???

at the end of the officially just released second trailer (as you must know) it announces a "may 2007" release ...

:) :) :)

*must stop dancing. neighbors are reacting weirdly*

RaiderGirl#1
24th Feb 2007, 14:19
I think the game looks amazing! I love that she can run on walls with the grapple. And it looks like she has many more moves-which makes it so much more realsitic.

Alexlovesguns
25th Feb 2007, 03:27
Great site, wall running reminds me of pop but its ok, new footage is great...
Very nice environments, lets hope they are very large too :) .