PDA

View Full Version : Why no patch?

Trebor901
20th Feb 2007, 19:11
I was reading an earlier thread about needing a patch and then someone said it wont happen and was just wondering why this was

SagaciousElder
20th Feb 2007, 21:05
If you keep reading, you'll probably see that they say eidos doesn't care about the gamers. They have stopped producing copies and sold all they need. If there was a patch, assuming edios actually cared, it would have been released monthes ago. For edios/avalanche there's no use crying over spilled milk, they are already in production with Just Cause 2. I hope they crash and burn...in hell.:mad:

Trebor901
20th Feb 2007, 21:07
Well if u ask me they are con artists and not only did they con me with this piece of crap they conned me with RACE aswell

SagaciousElder
20th Feb 2007, 21:52
Well if u ask me they are con artists and not only did they con me with this piece of crap they conned me with RACE aswell

That's why I stick with trust-worthy companies like EA and Ubisoft.

Trebor901
20th Feb 2007, 22:04
Dont get me wrong this game looks awesome and im willing to give it a chance its just annoying that people say ooooh download 3D Analyze to get it workin but dont tell u how

Tweakie
9th Apr 2007, 19:35
If they had released a patch or fixed the bugs before they released the game I might've actually payed for the game instead of just playing this cracked version.

That's what you get when you treat your fans like this EIDOS.