PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Request for Info: Game Freezing for 1-2 seconds at a time

Psyonix_Corey
17th Oct 2013, 18:19
Hi guys,

Doing an informal poll to see if any of you experienced issues with this bug. We saw it today inside Psyonix while playing with you on the live servers, but we've never seen it before and it would help to know if it happened elsewhere.

When the bug occurs, your screen will hard freeze for 1-2 seconds before resuming. We saw it happening multiple times per game, but it would always recover and play normally afterwards.

If you did have this issue it would help us to get your logfiles, I can post instructions on retrieving and sending them if you did have this issue.

Sianan
17th Oct 2013, 20:32
Had this issue for one match, my game crashed in the next match.

Baldorog
19th Oct 2013, 12:49
I didn't had any issues on tuesday and thursday i had this small game freezes and game crashed 2 times during that 3 hour game session.

Sianan
21st Oct 2013, 14:08
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I am going on vacation on Thursday, so if you need my logfiles I need the instructions soon.

Balantin
22nd Oct 2013, 16:22
I had this issue when playing last thursday, I think what fixed it was updating to the latest beta drivers from nvidia.
I'm not sure though since i messed around with a few other things that i thought might be the problem, like disconnecting my router and clearing junk files on my pc.

Lomonop
25th Oct 2013, 12:08
I had this issue on Tuesday 22 October about half a minute before 21:17:15 CEST (I took a screenshot at that time). Do you want the logfile containing the corresponding time?

cmstache
13th Dec 2013, 22:30
I still have the issue. IT happens sporadically, and the game plays normally, I just can't see it. No one else sees me doing it as my char still moves. Happens more on the NA server though.

lucinvampire
14th Dec 2013, 00:49
I had this issue the other night - i think a few times... Kind of like a bad dvd jumping? I will look back over my notes and send the logs over probably later today :D