PDA

View Full Version : Give me back my Lara Croft.

Neoweed
19th Feb 2007, 18:14
Hey, love the game, but since it has more bad guys to shoot at, the game is becoming a shooter game. Look at the Japan section, now I am stuck with the Rutland guy, I can dream his words he is saying. Now I try to get him with the sound off. Give me Lara with puzzles but don't put so many shoot moments in the game. I remember the first Lara and it was awesome! it was refreshing to have a thinking game.
It looks like that most games start to have shooting in them. It is not a nice progress in gaming world. Well, not for me that is!

RaiderGirl#1
20th Feb 2007, 12:25
I never played the original Tomb Raider, but I agree that there are a lot of mercenaries to kill. I also agree that more and more adventure games are getting more shooting involved. One of my favorite levels is Nepal, because there aren't that many bad guys to shoot.

Treeble
20th Feb 2007, 12:27
I think it's a close call between TR2, TR3 and Legend; the only difference being that in TR2 and TR3 you not only killed hundreds of mercenaries, but also killed lots of animals.

Neoweed
20th Feb 2007, 16:44
Yes, but don't you agree that the games are getting really annoying this way?

Neoweed
20th Feb 2007, 16:46
Yes Treeble, but don't you agree that the games are getting really annoying this way?

Raidergirl: Try to get a hold of the previous TR's, they are really nice. But the graphics are lower ;))

ditom
20th Feb 2007, 20:06
I realy enjoyed playing TRL but it was to easy.It took me 7 hours to finish game (with out sectets).I like shooting but puzzles are most important in TR.
I wish that next TR will be harder to finish.

SpyroTDragon
26th Feb 2007, 22:50
The shootings is the best thing in the game.

Treeble
27th Feb 2007, 22:43
It all narrows down to personal tastes, really. I particularly don't mind shoot outs, but I do like some puzzles and a lot of platforming every now and then. ;)

BassViper
28th Feb 2007, 15:27
Yeah it's a personal taste thing.

I like puzzles, hidden stuff AND shootouts. TRL has it all.

I especially like the game featuring a female (and a foxy one at that) as the heroine badass. She definetely is one.

kat6234
24th Mar 2007, 13:11
i found TRL very interesting but seems that TR1 and all of the games before TRL have had lots of puzzles i like challenges but i don't mind shooting but just not to much in games some games they over do it.:thumbsup:

kat:)

Miss. Croft
24th Mar 2007, 13:25
Dear Neoweed,
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! it has become a shooting game and it became too easy! dont you agree that it was all silver and gray and a bit of green (and the funny thing is that lara seems to be the only one coloured). I think that the first TR was the best, it had puzzles and traps and EVERYTHING a game needed.

Please reply:)

kat6234
24th Mar 2007, 13:51
lol i agree with you but how was Lara the only thing coloured i mean its tombraider she was walking through tombs there like rock soo... rocks are gray

Miss. Croft
24th Mar 2007, 14:15
lol i agree with you but how was Lara the only thing coloured i mean its tombraider she was walking through tombs there like rock soo... rocks are gray

please kat6234,

if you have SEEN lara back in the PS1 games she WAS in tombs but they had red yellow, all the colours of the rainbow really. the sunlit rooms the levers the puzzles and the traps! that was LARA, not some puny idiot jumping on every wall she sees. i remember in the first TR there was this person (a white person) that copied lara but the only way to get rid of that person was to pull the lever run and jump on the blocks and get the white person to fall into the trap. HEHE so fun and funny!! she didnt just kill mercinaries like she doz in TRL, she killed yeties (and theyre scary!) wolves bats bears T-rexes red dinosours. she had to pull cubes to get passed things here it was run jump shoot and kill.

please write back;)

kat6234
24th Mar 2007, 14:20
i see your point and i do now see that what your saying about TR1 sounds heaps cool i mean dinosaurs, bears, yeties and wolves and i never knew about like the colour. But that white person sounds funny:rasp: .

and sorry

Miss. Croft
24th Mar 2007, 14:23
i see your point and i do now see that what your saying about TR1 sounds heaps cool i mean dinosaurs, bears, yeties and wolves and i never knew about like the colour. But that white person sounds funny:rasp: .

and sorry

thats ok, but youve never seen TR1 and the rest so next time say 'in my opinion' lol;) and the white person is pretty funny:) :D

kat6234
24th Mar 2007, 14:25
ok lol thanks:thumbsup:

Miss. Croft
25th Mar 2007, 00:08
ok lol thanks:thumbsup:

that ok;)

kat6234
25th Mar 2007, 02:34
The shootings is the best thing in the game.

some people like shooting some people like puzzles some people like both i tend to like both but not to much shooting!

kat!:)

Miss. Croft
25th Mar 2007, 02:40
some people like shooting some people like puzzles some people like both i tend to like both but not to much shooting!

same. i like killing animals not mercinaries really.

kat6234
25th Mar 2007, 03:10
the mercinaires are just boring killing the animals makes the game more lively:)

Miss. Croft
26th Mar 2007, 06:40
the mercinaires are just boring killing the animals makes the game more lively:)

yeah it is! in TRL THERE WAS ONLY JAGUARES!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle: :lmao: :thumbsup: :nut:

Miss. Croft
26th Mar 2007, 06:41
and ALOT of mercinaries

kat6234
26th Mar 2007, 06:44
well i felt sorry for killing the Jaguars:(

Miss. Croft
26th Mar 2007, 07:06
well i felt sorry for killing the Jaguars:(

yeah same coz I LOVE CATS!! big or small

(:nut: how boring was school today lol:nut: )

kat6234
26th Mar 2007, 09:22
come on i love cats way more then you :p

(it was REALLY boring and umm... i just has parent teacher interveiw:p )

Nybis
26th Mar 2007, 10:55
well, I have no problem with the amount of shooting parts in the game. They integrated it into the storyline rather nicely. Although I did feel that at some point I would have prefeered a mean ass boss to kill every now and then. And not just a "Rutland with som magic powers". Like Amandas ghost monster. Pity you didn't get to kill that one. It was most annoying.
I really loves the game though, don't get me wrong. But I did miss som exploring and puzzel solving. And I kinda felt the game was a bit short and a bit too easy.
And by easy I don't mean the enemies was too easy to kill. No. I mean It didn't reall have those puzzle solutions that really makes you use your braincells. And the exploring part was lacking a bit too. Th coarse was pretty much set and you had to stick to it basically.
So i'm kinda looking forward to TR Aniversary now. See what that holds in store for us. ;)

kat6234
26th Mar 2007, 11:35
i agree with you with somethings:)