PDA

View Full Version : Why is the single player diff. so uneven?

armyboykillalot
19th Feb 2007, 03:21
Some of the missions are incredibly more difficult than others. The 5th raid missions where you get 2 destroyers is 10 times more difficult then the next 5 missions! I mean come on! Is there a reason you want to piss people of before they can even get control of a fleet? I have beat the entire game, all the challenges, and most of the game on veteren, but this level is insanely difficult. Please Eidos patch this oversight. It just makes so many people not want to give this game a chance before it gets really good.

Asterothe
19th Feb 2007, 03:34
Some of the missions are incredibly more difficult than others. The 5th raid missions where you get 2 destroyers is 10 times more difficult then the next 5 missions! I mean come on! Is there a reason you want to piss people of before they can even get control of a fleet? I have beat the entire game, all the challenges, and most of the game on veteren, but this level is insanely difficult. Please Eidos patch this oversight. It just makes so many people not want to give this game a chance before it gets really good.

That mission is not that hard when you get used to it. It was the first mission I struggled at the beginning but now with a good strategy that mission is very short and easy.

Colsanders
23rd Feb 2007, 04:59
What's lame is you don't even get a BB in the single player...

Sirius99
23rd Feb 2007, 10:04
Some of the missions are incredibly more difficult than others. The 5th raid missions where you get 2 destroyers is 10 times more difficult then the next 5 missions! I mean come on! Is there a reason you want to piss people of before they can even get control of a fleet? I have beat the entire game, all the challenges, and most of the game on veteren, but this level is insanely difficult. Please Eidos patch this oversight. It just makes so many people not want to give this game a chance before it gets really good.I found this way the hardest too (on regular at least) and was as annoyed as you but eventually I got through it but only after one of the reinforcements 'didn't show up'...I ended up sneaking about and going round the bottom and into the main channel to get the beggars....'torpedos are your best friendsa on this one' and take care of your destroyer!