PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Entered a frozen game

Lomonop
17th Oct 2013, 10:29
This might have to do with the known issues with the lobby, but then again maybe not, so I'll post it anyway.

Around 20.15 CEST on Tuesday I tried to find a beginners death match. After the message "Athenticating" I briefly saw some players (maybe even the 8 required for a match) and immediately the game started. I had to choose my character, but there was no timer which told me when the auto-deploy would take place. I clicked play and entered a game. This game had a timer, which was stuck at 2.31, a score and a dead player, named Ertai, in my team. There was also a message on the screen: "Returning to lobby in 0". After writing this down I quit.

Monkeythumbz
17th Oct 2013, 16:35
Please try logging out of Steam and logging back in again, as we've found that sometimes corrects this issue.

Lomonop
17th Oct 2013, 19:01
Please try logging out of Steam and logging back in again, as we've found that sometimes corrects this issue.
That was not necessary, I could just quit the game (I don't remember if I quit Nosgoth or just the match) and find another match.