PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lara! New screenshots, concept art, Karima pic and comparison shots

MissLara2U
14th Feb 2007, 15:31
Enjoy a special birthday offering from Eidos and ourselves.

Tomb Raider Anniversary (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tombraideranniversary/index.html)

Phlip
14th Feb 2007, 15:34
those don't look like comparasons, they're not at all comparasons!:mad::confused:

EDIT: I see them now

CatSuit&Ponytail
14th Feb 2007, 16:55
Actually, there is a page of comparisons. :)

Be careful where you point your smilies, Phlip. ;)

Rusty_DK
14th Feb 2007, 17:55
looking at the wire frame model HQ render pic you have, I really dont understand people's issue with Lara's look...it looks fine to me!!!

Phlip
14th Feb 2007, 19:51
Actually, there is a page of comparisons. :)

Be careful where you point your smilies, Phlip. ;)

yere, I see it now, I've edited my last post on this thread a lot because I was here when the thread was made, then 1 by 1, the links came up on the website and I forgot to edit again, anyway, sinse the links for the New screenshots, concept art, Karima pic and comparison shots, came up 1 by 1, how did the author know what was going to come up?:confused:
that dosn't make sense.

Phlip
14th Feb 2007, 19:51
edit, I didn't mean to double post, it wouldn't load so I posted again, and now there are two:(, please ignor this.

aussie500
14th Feb 2007, 20:12
Thanks for that MissLara2U. l am a bit disappointed Eidos did not do anything better for Lara's birthday, but something is better than nothing. Some actual new glimpses of the Anniversary game would have been nice

mrcube
14th Feb 2007, 20:12
Yeah, all that stuff looks good, but I have to admit, the 'comparisons' aren't as I expected, I wanted a shot of TR1 side by side with the equivalent area in Anniversary.

Oh well, it all seems good.

Joshorty
14th Feb 2007, 20:49
That was a good read:D Thanks for the loot bag:D

Captain Mazda
14th Feb 2007, 20:51
Yeah, all that stuff looks good, but I have to admit, the 'comparisons' aren't as I expected, I wanted a shot of TR1 side by side with the equivalent area in Anniversary.

Oh well, it all seems good.

I believe it'll be more fun to do that ourselves once the game is out ;]

Phlip
14th Feb 2007, 20:59
Thanks for that MissLara2U. l am a bit disappointed Eidos did not do anything better for Lara's birthday, but something is better than nothing. Some actual new glimpses of the Anniversary game would have been nice

So was I, a official release date would be perfect and it would end all the speculation about rumors.

I'd love a trailer though, here's a collage of the first trailer here:

CLICK (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=65758)

DKSM
14th Feb 2007, 23:02
Something else was planned, which would be chock-full of new information (that's not as cryptic as you'd think), but there was a delay. I'd say you should just wait until next week. :)

aussie500
15th Feb 2007, 04:16
l can understand how things can go other than planned, good luck with next week and everything going as hoped. l would have been happy with just a few more photo's of Karima in the classic outfit, since she was unveiled as the new model at the same time last year. Would have been nice to see more of her in the classic gear for this years birthday suprise

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/AE%20game/skan1ks5a.jpg