PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Buying - Have Questions

Calladen Nimitz
14th Feb 2007, 01:49
I'm strongly thinking of buying the game but I have some questions if anyone can help me out.

1. Does the game have a single player option? I'm not really interested right now in playing online against others (I'm new and want to learn it).

2. Is there a decent instruction manual with the game? Online there isn't much in the way of directions.

3. Is there any kind of a mission builder? I'd like to make my own missions (like Battleship only battles and stuff) instead of playing some preset missions.

Thanks. Calladen :)

zwillyc
14th Feb 2007, 02:02
I'm strongly thinking of buying the game but I have some questions if anyone can help me out.

1. Does the game have a single player option? I'm not really interested right now in playing online against others (I'm new and want to learn it).

2. Is there a decent instruction manual with the game? Online there isn't much in the way of directions.

3. Is there any kind of a mission builder? I'd like to make my own missions (like Battleship only battles and stuff) instead of playing some preset missions.

Thanks. Calladen :)

1. Yes. Consisting of an 11 mission US campaign and 10 challenge missions (4 ship battles, 3 plane fights, 3 submarine hunts)

2. No. There is about an 11 part tutorial that covers most of the gameplay

3. No. But we are hoping that Eidos will eventually include one

Vindicator
14th Feb 2007, 13:38
Ya, I would also like to try some battleship vs battleship battles. We just have to hope they hurry with that Skirmish option

urwathrtz
14th Feb 2007, 13:51
Ya, I would also like to try some battleship vs battleship battles. We just have to hope they hurry with that Skirmish option
The Steel Giants map was fun. Haven't tried the single player yet, having too much fun in the multiplayer.