PDA

View Full Version : Pratice Mode would be nice

seadog
12th Feb 2007, 22:14
:) After reading other posts I guess I am the only one having a VERY hard time hitting my targets. It would be nice to have true "pratice" range, the Navy school is Ok but limits you to only a very limited practice.

I really like the game but I just cannot seem to get off the first levels. It took me like 15 trys to get by the first battleship level (Strike on the Monster) and I cannot get by the second (battle at java sea) no matter how many times I try.... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... I normally am fairly decent at this type of game but this one gives me problems...

thanks

seadog :scratch:

zwillyc
12th Feb 2007, 22:48
the second ship challenge is indeed way too hard. I got the fourth challenge (Yamato) in just one try without doing anything other than repairing and shooting some flak

EuT.be
13th Feb 2007, 06:41
the multiplayer is a great place to practice and to ask some questions which concerns in aim. Yet, you've got to find the person who's willing to help and guide you through.

But in all theorie, shooting on the bow (anchor position) does most of the times the job, with DD's or PT's you've got to aim before the bow in the water, with this calculating their path and then shoot. Dont forget to trun your ship so that your side is totally aimed to the target which gives the abillity of firing all the avaiable artillery.

When using torps, you have to guess the way it's going and shoot way ahead in front. Downside is that the person or AI see the incomming torps when shooting from a distance!

seadog
14th Feb 2007, 01:18
Thanks for the suggestions.....

I still am stuck but it still is a fun game.

Vindicator
14th Feb 2007, 13:44
I know this really does not help in the end. But if you really just want to get past some of that stuff and just can't do it with bad aim. Let the computer shoot at the ships when you have alot of trouble... that first battleship mission for example. if your having Way to much trouble hitting a target, switch to AA mode and let the comp have a crack at it.

But yes, a practice mode would be nice.