PDA

View Full Version : Which outfit is your favorite?

tombraiderxlegend
12th Feb 2007, 20:29
Okay so there is a lot of outfits in TR:L. Well, since there are so many, i'm putting them into groups, if you post you can tell which indivdual is your favorite. =)

rabid metro
13th Feb 2007, 00:38
i seem to remember a (blue jean) sports outfit and a green variant of it which don't fit nicely with your groups. (or did i miss it?)

also, i liked snowsuit and catsuit but didn't vote for them because they were grouped with the (business) suit, which i hated.

my two cents ...

ditom
13th Feb 2007, 12:55
I love swimsuits :D and classic Legend outfit.

Phlip
13th Feb 2007, 18:21
I voted for legend outfits, they're really nice and they have great boots:D

tombraiderxlegend
14th Feb 2007, 16:19
i seem to remember a (blue jean) sports outfit and a green variant of it which don't fit nicely with your groups. (or did i miss it?)

also, i liked snowsuit and catsuit but didn't vote for them because they were grouped with the (business) suit, which i hated.

my two cents ...

Yes I forgot to mention Sport Outfits. ): Is there anyway to edit a poll?

SpyroTDragon
26th Feb 2007, 23:02
Well, my favorite is the evening ripped that Lara wears in Tokyo. Since I complete all levels, I replay them to hunt the rewards hidden. So I have the option to select the outfit. With Bolivia, Peru and Ghana, I have Lara in the evening ripped.

digifan
27th Feb 2007, 20:22
I love the swimsuits. :thumbsup: :o It's too bad she can only wear them in Croft Manor. Maybe one of the hackers out there can figure out the codes and give Lara the chance to shoot baddies in the playing levels? :scratch:

Can you picture our favorite VR heroine taking down the bosses in a bikini?

Maybe not. :D

Treeble
27th Feb 2007, 22:41
I really like most of them, except for the bikinis. I particularly liked the Goth outfits, but some of the Legend variants are awesome and so are the Sport outfits (especially the Green one). Even the Suits have their charm, love playing through Japan with them. :D

BassViper
28th Feb 2007, 15:06
When Lara's walking down the hallway of the Hotel at the beginning of the Japan level, that little black coctail dress is cute enough to make an old man's heart race.

I'm sure the programmers had their toungues planted firmly in their cheeks when they did this scene. It's a genuine yuk.

Smile.

tombraiderxlegend
28th Feb 2007, 23:32
BassViper - Lol. It got my heart beating, but on my game I can't wear that dress. I didn't know if anybody else could.:confused:

BassViper
1st Mar 2007, 15:23
tombraiderxlegend:

LOL back at ya!! My spouse who is now 54 and also loves the game says she wishes she could too.

Big smiles!!!

tombraiderxlegend
1st Mar 2007, 20:47
BassViper- Hehe. I'm only 13, so I don't really /know/ what love is. But I love Lara Croft. LOL! But yes, there is on the PC Game, on outfit modding on TRHub that outfit. =D I'm going to get it when I buy the PC Game & complete it. ;)

munchkin
1st Mar 2007, 22:49
Legend outfits, the orginal one.... although i also loved the biker outfits and the Red ripped dress.

:rasp:

beccaxx

tombraiderxlegend
2nd Mar 2007, 00:37
Cool. I liked all of them, but I really do like Amanda's outfits. xD It took me forever to beat Khazkshtan's time trial, but I used the shortcut. Lol.

ditom
2nd Mar 2007, 13:54
Yes.The red dress is awsome but my favourite is swimsuit :D

tombraiderxlegend
2nd Mar 2007, 23:02
Ditom- Chyeah. I love the swimsuit. All my friends who play it say shes hotttt in it. xD I do to.,
:lol:

ditom
4th Mar 2007, 15:07
Ditom- Chyeah. I love the swimsuit. All my friends who play it say shes hotttt in it. xD I do to.,

Me too.She is hot in any outfit but most in swimsuit.

tombraiderxlegend
4th Mar 2007, 15:55
Me too.She is hot in any outfit but most in swimsuit.

You are so right. ;)

ditom
5th Mar 2007, 13:45
You know I like her so much that I even don't need a real girlfriend because Lara is my best women that I ever had.

tombraiderxlegend
6th Mar 2007, 20:39
Oh my gosh, you are SO right. :) Let me dump my current girlfriend. :lol:

ditom
7th Mar 2007, 16:06
Oh my gosh, you are SO right. :) Let me dump my current girlfriend. :lol:

Lara is my current girlfriend ! :rasp:
I love you Lara !!!
If you want you can go with us for a supper tombraiderxlegend :lol:
I'm just joking;)

babywrath
7th Mar 2007, 16:22
:whistle: I'll be glad when she changes outfits totally realistically,she can whear them anywhere,and who would complain if her wardrobe looked like a VS catalogue plus all the necessary HARD wear!;)

tombraiderxlegend
7th Mar 2007, 21:06
Hehe. My current g/f actually thought I was dumping her. :lol:

ditom
8th Mar 2007, 12:40
As I can see we think in same way.;)

tombraiderxlegend
8th Mar 2007, 21:40
Whoo. Go us. =D

ditom
9th Mar 2007, 15:54
Go Go Go ! ! !:lol:

tombraiderxlegend
9th Mar 2007, 20:10
Btw, I can make people their "desktop backgrounds" for their computer. I can "blend" 2 images together, and it looks like they were made that way.

To have me make one PM me this:
Name:

Two images:

Any certain colors for the font?:

ditom
9th Mar 2007, 21:19
Btw, I can make people their "desktop backgrounds" for their computer. I can "blend" 2 images together, and it looks like they were made that way.

To have me make one PM me this:
Name:

Two images:

Any certain colors for the font?:

:scratch:
You can use first Lara render from TRA and new render of Scion.

Miss. Croft
25th Mar 2007, 01:42
i like the 'Classic' outfit ;) :rasp: :p

kat6234
25th Mar 2007, 02:14
i like the classic outfit to... but i also like the winter outfits i think they look cool:thumbsup:

kat:)

Miss. Croft
25th Mar 2007, 02:17
i like the classic outfit to... but i also like the winter outfits i think they look cool:thumbsup:

kat:)

yeah the winter utfits are nice to but my favourite is the classic outfit

kat6234
25th Mar 2007, 02:29
everyone should like the classic outfit it suits lara really well:)

kat!:)

Miss. Croft
25th Mar 2007, 03:03
everyone should like the classic outfit it suits lara really well:)

it doz doznt it?:lol:

kat6234
25th Mar 2007, 03:06
well obviously why wouldn't it! its meant for her!:lol:

Miss. Croft
25th Mar 2007, 03:09
well obviously why wouldn't it! its meant for her!:lol:

right:confused: you are silly jkz

kat6234