PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!!!!!

Joshua9932
11th Feb 2007, 06:56
I'm stuck in the tomb where Lora has to get 3 boulders over mechanisms and I cant figure out how to get the boulder on top of the rock next to the huge gap by the small stairway!!!! PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP!!!:mad2:

aussie500
11th Feb 2007, 07:37
Look up so you can see the ball with the camera, grapple the column and press the interaction button to pull it down

Joshua9932
11th Feb 2007, 07:48
I'm sorry i still cant figure it out, how do you grapple, I have tried, can you give a little more detail???

rabid metro
11th Feb 2007, 08:29
how do you not (magnetic) grapple by now???

... anyways, this is from memory ...
after the narrow escape over the falling floor:

... urm, uhhh, (hesitation) ...personally, i think you'd feel better if you didn't read this ...

1. there should BE a boulder on the floor which you can roll onto the pressure plates. try it on different plates and note what opens up here. leave the boulder on the plate that opens a ladder to the next boulder on top of the massive structure.

2. climp up the structure to get the second boulder. push the boulder down and climb down safely (by going over to the middle structure). place the second boulder on a pressure plate. now you need to find the third boulder.

3. notice the third boulder on a broken wall fixture back towards the location where you entered this room. it should have a sparkly, obvious, this-is-a-grapple-point clue on it. use your magnetic grapple on that sparkly point (which you have already done many times before this in other situations). pull the grapple in and the fixture topples, releasing the third boulder. guess where it goes ...

so i think that's it. sorry if my memory is incorrect, but its been months since i've played rabidly ...

They say that the sharp points were made dull so that you wouldn't get stuck ... :rolleyes:

aussie500
11th Feb 2007, 13:56
Do whatever it was you did to pull the metal disc down that was in Bolivia, just before the two guys talking about the monkey