PDA

View Full Version : Co-op?

Wolff818
8th Feb 2007, 19:27
There was a specific mention in the press release that co-op would would be available in multiplayer. I have the full game running but I don't see that it's possible to set up a co-op game. Am I missing something?

Vindicator
8th Feb 2007, 20:24
There is no Co-op VS the AI :( .. dont know about online

Vger70
10th Feb 2007, 06:54
I'm not sure why there is no co-op either. This seems like it would be so easy for them to do since all the units have the ability to control themselves already. This is another feature that is in most if not all rts games that is lacking in this game. :(

Hoek
11th Feb 2007, 01:05
Less than a week ago the web site advertised co-op. Now the line has mysteriously disappeared. This is really a major disappointment. I was hoping BS:M to be a nice replacement for the silent hunter 3 which I've been playing with a few friends of mine. I guess it'll be more diving for us until something else comes (silent hunter 4, eh?). :(

SFCspoonman
11th Feb 2007, 16:29
Thats really too bad, I was looking forward to a good co-op game. So many games would be fun with a co op function, so you could have some friends over and lan.

I remember waaaay back, I think it was Doom2, there was an aliens mod that you and your buddies could go and co-op and get the baddies. We had a blast with that. X-wing vs Tiefighter had co-op missions as well.

You could also co-op with descent. I cant think of any recent games that have that. Unless you are playing against real players.

zwillyc
12th Feb 2007, 00:14
The trouble with Co-op is that you can never make the AI hard enough for some people who become experts and get bored quickly anyways

Lord_Zath
12th Feb 2007, 03:52
The trouble with Co-op is that you can never make the AI hard enough for some people who become experts and get bored quickly anyways

Essentially the game is co-op.

What I think would be really neat is a Free-For-All setup. 8 people choosing whatever side to play as and whatever ship to use.

Hoek
12th Feb 2007, 13:46

Duh, what is your point?