PDA

View Full Version : dirt

David 070
8th Feb 2007, 03:38
u know how Lara gets dirty sometimes when u tumble alot ( i love tumbling around!!! lol )

is the dirt on her random or is it always the same spots on her???

im also wondering how they did this.:D

rabid metro
8th Feb 2007, 03:53
... are you implying that Lara isn't actually rolling in the dirt? :eek:

nonsense!

of course its random, its real ...

StarChampagne
15th Feb 2007, 14:50
u know how Lara gets dirty sometimes when u tumble alot ( i love tumbling around!!! lol )

is the dirt on her random or is it always the same spots on her???

im also wondering how they did this.:D

For me it's always the same spots. And I really have no idea how such things work :p

I think it was dhama who did a really funny picture of Lara covered in dirt a while back...

Phlip
15th Feb 2007, 16:32
:scratch:I dunno how it works either, but basically, the more you roll, the more dirty you get.

I remember once when I was rolling around for ages, and I do really mean ages, and I was doing some (unusual) acrobatics, but I was trying to do the acrobatics on a small space for a little channleng:D because I was bored.

I thought - every time I fall off, try again, and when i completed doing all the acrobatics on a very small ledge, I saw she was relly really dirty, and I do mean, PROPERLY dirty.

When I decided to resume the level, after I came out of the water, I was devistated to find out that lara's dirt marks had gone because she was wet.

I went form this::eek:to this: :(to this: :mad:.

So, there's another thing to tink about aswell.

tombraider123
8th Apr 2007, 15:45
well its not always the same spot for me! i dont no about the water thing it never did that for me!! but give it a go! no harm in trying!:) :D :) :D :) :D :)

[Angelus
8th Apr 2007, 21:46
:scratch:I dunno how it works either, but basically, the more you roll, the more dirty you get.

I remember once when I was rolling around for ages, and I do really mean ages, and I was doing some (unusual) acrobatics, but I was trying to do the acrobatics on a small space for a little channleng:D because I was bored.

I thought - every time I fall off, try again, and when i completed doing all the acrobatics on a very small ledge, I saw she was relly really dirty, and I do mean, PROPERLY dirty.

When I decided to resume the level, after I came out of the water, I was devistated to find out that lara's dirt marks had gone because she was wet.

I went form this::eek:to this: :(to this: :mad:.

So, there's another thing to tink about aswell.

Wow. When I'm older, I'm going to tell that to my children, and I'll make sure they tell it to their children. That story will live on forever.

Lo
9th Apr 2007, 14:02
To my sheer ignorance and obvious detriment, I have never actually noticed any dirt on Lara at all, much less varying degrees of it.

I'll have to get her rolling in a particularly mucky spot and test this for myself! She doesn't even get mucky when wading through the swamp in TR3's start of the Jungle's level two. :scratch:

Atheist
13th Apr 2007, 14:44
No it's true.
I replayed Ghana once in the classic outfit, I did some arobics down the wooden steps to the edge of the cliff, and notaced she had dirt marks and patches all over her she didnt have a few seconds back.

Awesome graphics :D

Here's a screenshot:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s70/englishathiest/LW_cleandirtylara.png

One taken after walking down normaly, one after doing rolls and flips ect. up and down for 30 seconds or so

I also notaced how a lot of dirt was billowing up as she walked