PDA

View Full Version : Just Reserved Anniversary

Lara Croft Wanna Be
8th Feb 2007, 03:18
Walked into games stop and registered my game, and me and the guy got into this long conversation about legend and anniversary He told me the best news ever (seeing as im broke right now) anniversary will only be $30 when its first released and since ive already placed 5 down (THE BEST GAME I HAVE PROBABLY EVERY PLAYED WILL BE $25)

WOOT!!!!

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

Dogfight
8th Feb 2007, 05:43
I heard about the price being thirty dollars too. I wonder why it is selling at so low a price? Even though it is a remake, the price should be at least forty dollars. God of War 2's price is fifty dollars and it comes out like a month before Tomb Raider Anniversary. Eidos Interactive is being very generous with selling at such a low price what is likely to be besides God of War 2 the other best game of this year.

pinkangel07
9th Feb 2007, 00:43
I'm not complaining...:whistle: ....

Unless it affects the quality and overall length of the game, that is...

RaiderGirl#1
9th Feb 2007, 02:30
Eidos might be putting this game at a lower price hoping that more people will buy it.

Joshorty
9th Feb 2007, 03:34
Could be...
and darn this is USD we're talking about right:eek: ?! Hehe the PSP will be cheaper:D or maybe the same- I'm glad if it's in that price range:D PC should be cheaper or the same..

digifan
9th Feb 2007, 17:32
Could be...
and darn this is USD we're talking about right:eek: ?! Hehe the PSP will be cheaper:D or maybe the same- I'm glad if it's in that price range:D PC should be cheaper or the same..

Wishful thinking but I doubt it. I had my copy reserved just under $CDN 45 plus tax. :rasp: It's logical to assume the PSP and PC versions will be around the same price.:D

officerpuppy
9th Feb 2007, 21:44
It's safe to say that many of our wallets wont be "rumbling" :rasp:

"Natla: (money begins to fall behind Natla on the computer screen) Feast your eyes on this, Lara. How does that make your wallet rumble?"

Joshorty
10th Feb 2007, 03:42
Wishful thinking but I doubt it. I had my copy reserved just under $CDN 45 plus tax. :rasp: It's logical to assume the PSP and PC versions will be around the same price.:D
Thought I was wrong there:D
What I found funny though was that LEGEND's Canadian price was the same as the USD price:scratch: Like in the US, LEGEND is $49.99USD while in Canadian, it's also $49.99...so odd:scratch: