PDA

View Full Version : Got Stuck in Japan..Help Needed

beast_master
6th Feb 2007, 03:39
Hi Folks,

I got stuck in Bolivia Redux.. I am not able to kill the creature with Sword.. When I trye to kill it..the life of the creature decreases and falls down and I can see Amanda but I am not able to kill her ...again the creature comes back with fll life....Can anybody help me by showing the help Video...

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks in Advance

Naga
6th Feb 2007, 06:00
When he falls, run up and press action (triangle on the PS2). He will stand again, and you will have to repeat the process a couple times but he will fall for good sometime.

beast_master
6th Feb 2007, 06:12
Hi Naga,

I am playing the game in PC and the game CD is PC DVD Version. I tried killing it...when it falls down..I am going near by it and pressing the Action key(H on Keyboard) to swing the sword but it agin gets up with full life... Do you have any video to show up...

Thanks for the Info....

Wiaitng for your reply.

RuumTaedor
6th Feb 2007, 14:21
Hi Beast Master. Not action, as in swing the sword, but Interact (the E key, I think, check the controls menu to confirm). An exclamation mark will appear near Amanda, then quickly run up, hit Interact, and Amanda will rise again, but Amanda's life will be down 1/4. Do this a couple of times. Good luck.

rabid metro
7th Feb 2007, 06:40
Hi Folks,

I got stuck in Bolivia Redux.. I am not able to kill the creature with Sword.. When I trye to kill it..the life of the creature decreases and falls down and I can see Amanda but I am not able to kill her ...again the creature comes back with fll life....Can anybody help me by showing the help Video...

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks in Advance

you are sooo close!
there are two issues here:

1) if you do not run up to the amanda-entity in time, then it will simply recover health and you will have wasted your efforts up to that point!

2) if you do run up to the amanda-entity in time, you still have to strike it using the command shown in the game. this will do damage but it will not kill the amanda-entity right away. if you watch the amanda-entity's health bar, you should notice that although it recovered, it did not recover fully (a clue!). you now know that due to this sequence, the amanda-entity has been hurt (compared to full health when it first appeared).

btw, you asked for a video. are you sure you want to see this? (the correct answer is no) ...

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/boss_movies.html

you could probably beat this boss without cheating!

They say that Amanda is no kitten but she seems to have nine lives!
They say that Lara prefers to be more like her mother than her father ... :rolleyes: