PDA

View Full Version : MISC. KNOWN ISSUES: PLEASE READ!

Psyonix_Corey
15th Oct 2013, 20:39
Hi guys,

I thought it might be useful and save you some time if we maintained a Known Issues thread you can consult before posting. Feedback's always welcome, though.

KNOWN ISSUES FOR OCTOBER 15TH BUILD:

Team balancing can lead to mismatched teams of 5v3, 5v4, etc. in 4v4 matches
Vampires can sometimes become stuck in geometry after executing a human near a wall or corner
Some players were stuck in lobbies for long periods of time without finding matches
VOIP needs to be off by default and its own volume slider

AboutMrQ
15th Oct 2013, 21:02
Yey in my 2 hours of playing all of these happened to me :P

OneViolence
17th Oct 2013, 16:38
The biggest issue IMO is that voice chat is always continous, there are no settings for it, and since the mouse isnt free when pressing TAB, you cant mute people, its really annoying and its an issue i'd like to see fixed.

Psyonix_Corey
17th Oct 2013, 17:01
The biggest issue IMO is that voice chat is always continous, there are no settings for it, and since the mouse isnt free when pressing TAB, you cant mute people, its really annoying and its an issue i'd like to see fixed.

We are defaulting mic to closed with push-to-talk in the next update. You should be able to mute if you hit ESC and click "Score", but we'll fix the TAB issue.

OneViolence
17th Oct 2013, 17:21
I've tried that but that doesnt work either, maybe its just me...

TheDivineBeast
18th Oct 2013, 10:31
I don't if it were just coincedence but two times have I tried killing a reaver as alchiemist that was wither afk or had left/lost conection, both times have I lost connection at the very moment were my grenades connected

NovelEntity
22nd Oct 2013, 16:25
Hi guys,

I thought it might be useful and save you some time if we maintained a Known Issues thread you can consult before posting. Feedback's always welcome, though.

KNOWN ISSUES FOR OCTOBER 15TH BUILD:

Team balancing can lead to mismatched teams of 5v3, 5v4, etc. in 4v4 matches
Vampires can sometimes become stuck in geometry after executing a human near a wall or corner
Some players were stuck in lobbies for long periods of time without finding matches
VOIP needs to be off by default and its own volume slider

I second the Lobby issue, been sitting around trying to find matches and i all i get is a message saying that No Servers currently available.

Xaragoth
22nd Oct 2013, 16:28
I second the Lobby issue, been sitting around trying to find matches and i all i get is a message saying that No Servers currently available.

Thirding that. There is a bunch of people having that problem. I played a match minutes into the testing and now I am stuck in the menu. So much for my focus testing plans >.<

It stands to mention this happened after I left a match mid-way to get into the main menu, because I had to tinker with settings a bit.

NovelEntity
22nd Oct 2013, 16:34
Thirding that. There is a bunch of people having that problem. I played a match minutes into the testing and now I am stuck in the menu. So much for my focus testing plans >.<

It stands to mention this happened after I left a match mid-way to get into the main menu, because I had to tinker with settings a bit.

True dat, i forgot to say it myself but i had to leave a match mid-gameplay because i had to do something else that required my immediate attention.

Rago600
23rd Oct 2013, 16:37
I just pulleĀ“d out the Mic , it helped ;)

Xaragoth
31st Oct 2013, 21:37
PSA: If you are stuck in objects, your team can walk into you to shove you out :)

Should maybe be listed as a "workaround"

Strike5150
1st Nov 2013, 07:54
I don't if it were just coincedence but two times have I tried killing a reaver as alchiemist that was wither afk or had left/lost conection, both times have I lost connection at the very moment were my grenades connected

This happened to me as well, I was a sentinal however attacking a dc'd human.

Strike5150
1st Nov 2013, 07:56
When you attack a human as reaver using pounce, and your flight path takes you through(just under) a ledge, you get stuck on the ledge itself and the human falls down where he was standing and goes into his being mauled animation. The mauling doesn't end you have to end it yourself(I think) not sure if the human takes dmg in this scenario.

So you have a human on the ground and a reaver stuck in a ledge a few feet away. As I already said though the reaver can end the pounce and drop out of the ledge again.

hirukaru
6th Nov 2013, 12:35
Corey as you might have notices I setted up this topic:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7843

This to reduce the workload of the team to scout every single topic and come across maby dubble reports.
Also I ask the testers to check this topic before posting a bug/glitch. (Don't only check maps if you think it is a map glitch, it can be under others also)

jonnyboii2
18th Nov 2013, 23:10
Here is either an issue that I was wondering if is even an issue with the reaver vampire when he crawls or tries to crawl while looking at a human or moving left or right he cant jump at them it resets back to a normal attack and keeps showing the circle for the readying the leap attack please get that looked at and ty for letting me test out this game feels awesome

Magicaltophat
20th Nov 2013, 01:35
I've noticed that sometimes the icons for Shrines when playing as humans seem to appear as the same color icon as yourself on the mini-map, while other time they'll appear as they're supposed to.

-NightKid-
20th Nov 2013, 03:30
So far, the only couple of glitches I've encountered after 8 hours of testing (according to Steam) are Win Bonuses not being awarded correctly in cases of close/tie games with our team having won a round but not the opponent (71-70, 69-69) and Humans experiencing the same stuck in geometry glitch if dive-bombed or forcibly pushed into the water's edge.

Overall impressions to date: Very impressive for an alpha, and hella lot fun too.

Dagren
20th Nov 2013, 10:33
I would like to add that the "stuck in geometry" bug happened to me as a Hunter last night. A tyrant jumped on our group and I was sent in flying and then I was stuck in the rope along the pier in Freeport.

hirukaru
20th Nov 2013, 12:01
I would like to add that the "stuck in geometry" bug happened to me as a Hunter last night. A tyrant jumped on our group and I was sent in flying and then I was stuck in the rope along the pier in Freeport.

@All new alpha testers,
This thread is not up to date.
Check my thraed (See sig) for most up to date list of issues.
I won't add reports that are added inside a different topic cause that would take to much time.

I do add reports that are made in a new topic.

Thanks

Ra7ie1
3rd Dec 2013, 19:35
I Just started playing and i have seen 2 issues one is that Vampires Get stuck in the environment and unbalanced teams.Oh and one personal one as vampire Sentinel i got stuck in the air no could kill me but i could not play.

hirukaru
3rd Dec 2013, 20:41
I Just started playing and i have seen 2 issues one is that Vampires Get stuck in the environment and unbalanced teams.Oh and one personal one as vampire Sentinel i got stuck in the air no could kill me but i could not play.

Issues with the enviroment has been reported multiple times.
Please use the search button or check the known bugs list. (Tech part of the forum)

Kainslegacy
4th Dec 2013, 03:10
I don't know if I'm in the right thread for this but has anyone else gotten the issue when you try to play where it says "your build cannot access nosgoth"? Because i played yesterday for the entire time with no issues but for some reason this time i cannot play because of this message. Any help would be much appreciated.

Lomonop
4th Dec 2013, 11:27
I don't know if I'm in the right thread for this but has anyone else gotten the issue when you try to play where it says "your build cannot access nosgoth"? Because i played yesterday for the entire time with no issues but for some reason this time i cannot play because of this message. Any help would be much appreciated.
It sounds to me that there was a patch, which you have not downloaded and applied yet. I think restarting Steam should help in that case.

Edit: You might want to check this thread (no solution yet, though): http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7701&page=2&p=75033