PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Games

SVN
3rd Feb 2007, 23:39
Are there ranked games in the PC version for competitive play, if not why not?? How come the xbox has it and we dont!?

David Gilmour
3rd Feb 2007, 23:41
Are there ranked games in the PC version for competitive play, if not why not?? How come the xbox has it and we dont!?

I think so, as when the rounds finish I get awarded a ribbon of some sort.. Don't know why I would be awarded a ribbon if it had no meaning!

SVN
3rd Feb 2007, 23:56
I'm talking about multiplayer man..what in the world is a ranked singleplayer game!?

David Gilmour
4th Feb 2007, 00:02
I'm talking about multiplayer man..what in the world is a ranked singleplayer game!?

Huh? I never said singleplayer!:scratch:

When the rounds ends (multiplayer), I usually get these 'ribbon' things. I don't even have retail, so how in the world could I play single player!

SVN
4th Feb 2007, 00:35
Well then your playing the xbox or some other console, I dont remember having awards.

David Gilmour
4th Feb 2007, 00:39
Well then your playing the xbox or some other console, I dont remember having awards.

Nope, I'm playing the PC demo.

I got it at the end of the round.. When that flying news paper comes circling at you. I kept clicking those arrows on the left and right side and I browsed, said I was awarded something. But, maybe I misread it... Which, I hardly doubt I did.

SVN
4th Feb 2007, 00:46
Ok nvm, there are ribbons, but they dont accumulate nor can you view them and I'm talking about ranks and competitive play like on xbox.