PDA

View Full Version : "Game doesn't meet minimum requirements"

Xenon808
3rd Feb 2007, 00:49
I installed the game before work and have not had a chance to play, but it concerned me that during the installation it said I didn't meet the minimum requirements. It said my Pentium 2.5 was mid-range and the video and other setting were high end. My processor is well within the requirements and the other 2 are high end, so why would it tell me I don't meet the minimum requirements? Any ideas?

OldGeezer
3rd Feb 2007, 01:25
Heh heh! Don't worry...I had the same thing. Did it actually name your video card? I've got a BFG 7600 GS OC with 512 mb but it didn't ID it...still called it high-end though. I've also got 2 GB DDR ram (high end). a plain-jane P4 3Ghz CPU (mid-range) and it said I didn't meet the minimum spec either, lol. It's just an installer glitch. You're ok. Runs smooth as silk for me with everything maxed except foliage (for some reason my system doesn't like it...no big deal to me anyways). 4x antialiasing more than makes up for it.

I've reported it to Eidos (awesome customer support btw) and they're investigating. You're good to go.

antiSniper07
3rd Feb 2007, 02:24
You got too much time on your hands ya Old Geezer :rasp: