PDA

View Full Version : My stats aren't showing up on the leaderboards?

BitBucket
2nd Feb 2007, 04:02
Played a few ranked matches today, and I don't see myself anywhere on the boards - I got a really good score on a map and wanted to see where i placed. even when switching filters, nothing was to be seen, and I know I had a good enough score to show up on the first couple of pages.

yesterday, I played ranked matches and was able to see myself on the leaderboards

also, are you supposed to be kicked out of the room at the end of a ranked match?

Frathos
6th Feb 2007, 00:46
One thing I noted having bought the game on Jan. 31... the games I played on that date no longer appear to be included in the Leaderboards... is Eidos resetting them on a monthly basis (please say it isn't so... that's one part of Blazing Angels that really put me off of that game and I'd hate to see this one tainted the same way :eek:)?

Cardinalkev
7th Feb 2007, 11:04
I'm also having scores that do not show up on the ranked leaderboard, any answers on this subject?

m t freestyler
8th Feb 2007, 09:17
maybe when the leaderboards refresh the info from the day gone it will put it up so check tomorow

Cardinalkev
9th Feb 2007, 12:59
bump

Anyone else having this problem?

Also, I'd love a detailed list of how points are scored.

BitBucket
11th Feb 2007, 18:24
One thing I noted having bought the game on Jan. 31... the games I played on that date no longer appear to be included in the Leaderboards... is Eidos resetting them on a monthly basis (please say it isn't so... that's one part of Blazing Angels that really put me off of that game and I'd hate to see this one tainted the same way :eek:)?

I also got it on the 31st - after I posted this, I haven't seen it happen. I also noticed that my first few campaign levels weren't on the leaderboards - but when I replayed them later the stats did show up.