PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Some lobby bugs and other things

Lirka_
15th Oct 2013, 19:23
In the game my own steam avatar picture is stretched out. I can see the colors of my picture, but it's just a bunch of vertical lines. This is only for my avatar picture, not the pictures of other players.

Also in the Lobby when someone enters it sometimes says "entered the room". The name is missing. Other times it does give the name.

In the main menu when you go to Profile, then humans and then the tabs for Hunter/scout/Alchemist. The "tss" sound when you click from one tab the the next is sometimes missing. If you click on Scout and then Alchemist(and backwards) the sound is there but if you click between hunter and scout the sounds is missing. This goes for all the first two tabs in the menus of Profile and Armory.

One more thing. The Turelim sometimes say "For Dumah!" and the Dumahim say something along the same lines but for Turel.

Lomonop
16th Oct 2013, 09:33
Also in the Lobby when someone enters it sometimes says "entered the room". The name is missing. Other times it does give the name.

I had the same, sometimes it did sometimes it didn't. I have never seen a nameless person leaving the room, though.

One more thing. The Turelim sometimes say "For Dumah!" and the Dumahim say something along the same lines but for Turel.
My Sentinel said "Blood for Turel!" once in a Sentinel's voice.
My Reaver said "For the Turelim!" in a Reaver's voice.

Psyonix_Eric
16th Oct 2013, 18:24
My Sentinel said "For Turel!" once in a Sentinel's voice.
My Reaver said "For the glory of the Turelim" (or something along those lines, I will edit this post later this week for the correct phrase, same for the above phrase by the way) in a Reaver's voice.
I spoke to our sound designer and pointed these out. He said it was just a few things that were swapped and he's gone through and fixed them now. Thanks for pointing them out!

Commander_cloud
17th Oct 2013, 02:21
Couldn't find any matches at certain points and the game said ''No servers available. Come back later'' and i had to restart the whole game before I could start searching for a new.
Also, it took like 20 minutes to fill two teams so the match could start. Donno if this is a bug or not, but it was really annoying. Happened all the time except the first match I played.
Fix fix fix? :D

Rago600
23rd Oct 2013, 09:19
I also see this "lines" instead of the Users Pictures with a number on it,...maybe its a Placeholder, identitiver ?

Lomonop
23rd Oct 2013, 12:51
I also see this "lines" instead of the Users Pictures with a number on it,...maybe its a Placeholder, identitiver ?
The number is the current level of the player. The picture should be the Steam avatar of the player.