PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE [MOVEMENT] suggestion

benseine
15th Oct 2013, 19:17
I noticed many time that my huge vamprire doesn't go over the edges of ramps at the bottom of the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp the edge of it is less then a foot high. Why don't I automaticly step over it if I run against it from the side? Makes moving around much more smooth. Like Assassin's Creed. In that game alot of tiny obstacles are taken automaticly while running against it.

Psyonix_Corey
15th Oct 2013, 19:21
I noticed many time that my huge vamprire doesn't go over the edges of ramps at the bottom of the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp the edge of it is less then a foot high. Why don't I automaticly step over it if I run against it from the side? Makes moving around much more smooth. Like Assassin's Creed. In that game alot of tiny obstacles are taken automaticly while running against it.

We will take this into consideration, but to circumvent it for now, you can hold SHIFT to automatically traverse obstacles as well as climb buildings.

MrBarryWhite
15th Oct 2013, 19:21
Good point, got in the same range of thinking. But only after the childish climbing of the walls all the time as a sentinell and berserker...