PDA

View Full Version : Hitman codename 47-shaking

Joni D.
1st Feb 2007, 21:46
Hey Y'all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a re-occuring problem I am having. I am able to install the games onto my pc without any problems, as I click to start the game everything is fine. I get to the load up page and my mouse is shaking around the whole screen? I am unable to point at anything to select it and continue onto the next page. I press the "enter" key and it continues on with whatever is highlighted at the moment. The game starts with the mission etc..however once I am on my own to start playing the whole screen shakes up and down and it is impossible to see anything in front or around me...it makes me very dizzy as a matter of fact!! I can't click on my weapons or anything. The weird thing about it is that I can play Hitman-Silent Assasin just fine, but not 47?? Any suggestions? It runs on windows xp and i have the intel graphics family chip set installed.
I have provided the following info if it helps at all?!?!

Report Date: 02/01/2007
Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 22:57:36
Driver Version: 6.14.10.4363
Operating System: Windows XP* Professional, Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
Default Language: English
DirectX* Version: 9.0
Physical Memory: 1014 MB
Minimum Graphics Memory: 8 MB
Maximum Graphics Memory: 128 MB
Graphics Memory in Use: 31 MB
Processor: x86 family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8
Processor Speed: 1861 MHZ
Vendor ID: 8086
Device ID: 2592
Device Revision: 03

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. It also does the same thing for Deux Ex pc game.
Thanks in advance!!!

Joni D.
4th Feb 2007, 21:40
Hey Y'all,

Ok so I ended up fixing my own problem with regards to the shaking. I went to my start up config and just disabled all to play the game, and then after had to re-enable it after I was done. However, everyone in the game is running really fast!! The game is on super fast mode and I need to know what to do to stop that from happening. I read below about opening gl but I can't do that...any other suggestions??
Also, Blood Money keeps crashing at the beginning. Install is a success, the redline appears and completes, then ave maria comes on and boom...just when it is going to start it crashes onto my desktop without any messages.
Any suggestions? Once again I can't open it up in any other mode.

Please help!?!?! Thanks in advance!!