PDA

View Full Version : Kicking player from Server

jack5577
1st Feb 2007, 04:19
How in the name of the lord...did the developers decide to release the demo on the same multiplayer browser and make it compatible with full version. People will grief other's by not leaving a server and there is no way to kick them!!! How on earth do you boot someone...plz clue me in...the manual won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

EuT.be
1st Feb 2007, 06:03
If the game hasnt started yet then it is plain & simple,

click/select the name in "Player Select menu" and hit the DELETE button. He's booted from the server.

The only thing that I hate is when they join and leave after 2 minutes, next round, they're their again and doing the same. So I would suggest, WHERE'S THE BAN BUTTON to keep these leaving ***** of the server. i've enountered enough 1v4 situations.

TBoss
1st Feb 2007, 14:53
If the game hasnt started yet then it is plain & simple,

click/select the name in "Player Select menu" and hit the DELETE button. He's booted from the server.

That's all fine and dandy if they have selected a player slot. If they have not they can just sit there and be an a55hat and keep the game from progressing.

Obrieski
1st Feb 2007, 18:37
You can still kick them if they havnt selected a slot put mouse over their name and push delete button. If you have the little flashing line in the text box though this wont work you have to click on some other thing like select slot option or ready button to get flashing line out of the box then you can kick em.

TBoss
1st Feb 2007, 19:07
You can still kick them if they havnt selected a slot put mouse over their name and push delete button. If you have the little flashing line in the text box though this wont work you have to click on some other thing like select slot option or ready button to get flashing line out of the box then you can kick em.

Cool. Thanks Obrieski.