PDA

View Full Version : These outfits are amazingg.

tombraiderxlegend
30th Jan 2007, 22:43
Okay, so I have every outfit except Swimsuit, Black. I don't know how to make videos so I couldn't show you. If you have any videos about your outfits let me know. xD I have only the bronze rewards to get. In every level. xD :mad2: Anyways, also if you have the PC version(i'll be getting it very soon) and you have TombRipper or whatever, show me your own outfits!

Mad Lizzy
3rd Feb 2007, 17:07
even i dont have those outfits ( but to be honest, i do have quite a lot!!!!):rasp: :p :p :D

:nut: Lizzy

tombraider123
8th Apr 2007, 18:43
Consider yourselves lucky that you have a lot of outfits.The only outfits i have are - legend,biker,evening ripped, winter,winter no coat and suit! i find the time trials impossible! even when i have all the shortcuts!! some of the shortcuts dont work for me:( :mad2: :( :mad2: :(

Phlip
12th Apr 2007, 19:05
I have all the outfits unlocked :p

EDIT: If you'd like to se all the outfits the visit the link below: :)

Spoilers (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=59867)

Nat7xx
17th Jun 2007, 21:48
Im on playstation 2, and iv finished the whole game only i only have a few outfits, how do i get them all??

Mrs Croft
19th Jun 2007, 08:43
Im on playstation 2, and iv finished the whole game only i only have a few outfits, how do i get them all??
You need to get all rewards, and also do the time trials, as well as complete the game. :)

cazzer
19th Jun 2007, 16:57
I am not sure about time trials , mostly in other games but TRL is quite like it as the time trials are good but i dont think they have done enough into them , for example not enough of a challenge.;)

ElectroBoy
20th Jun 2007, 12:17
The bikini is the greatest outfit ever! :D

cazzer
20th Jun 2007, 16:27
aye to that!:lol:
I suppose the boys would be the only ones saying that anyway.:)

Lectrician
20th Jun 2007, 17:17
Do you get any new outfits before finishing the game? Most specifically the union jack one.