PDA

View Full Version : How do you reverse mouse axis

Ibra
30th Jan 2007, 14:43
I checked in the controls section of the game, besideds resetting each control it there a checkbox where I can invert my mouse Y axis?

cjusmc15
30th Jan 2007, 20:14
i had the same prob for some time and it kept **** me up. to change it you have to go to the setting and controls. then click air and you will see all the controls. the first is the one you want to change. click it and then roll the mouse up. it should change so now when you roll up it goes up and not down. do this for the air/sea/land controls also. and make sure you hit save after you do it for each.

Ibra
31st Jan 2007, 18:08
i had the same prob for some time and it kept **** me up. to change it you have to go to the setting and controls. then click air and you will see all the controls. the first is the one you want to change. click it and then roll the mouse up. it should change so now when you roll up it goes up and not down. do this for the air/sea/land controls also. and make sure you hit save after you do it for each.

Yeah thanks, I ended up doing this as well, and added in my gamepad as well, seems odd there is not a checkbox that you can easily reverse the axis. Oh wel...

chip5541
31st Jan 2007, 18:28
The full game has the settings correct for mouse use with planes.:D

LexingtonRULES
4th Apr 2008, 21:04
For me on bsm mouse control altogether is: up = down, left = right, right = left and down = up. Car i fix it to being: up = up, down = down, left = left and right = right?