PDA

View Full Version : Question about planes

Adolfz15
29th Jan 2007, 21:06
In Retail will you be able to launch more then 3 planes at once from CV/AF?

NF_is_dead_vdub!
31st Jan 2007, 19:39
im not sure, i cant get my copy till pay day (the 9th) :mad2: :( :eek: :mad2:

mwilson7
1st Feb 2007, 14:10
So far I have had up to 12 planes in the air from one carrier (4 squads of 3)

antiwup
7th Feb 2007, 00:53
So far I have had up to 12 planes in the air from one carrier (4 squads of 3)

same here! i think it would be cool to get at least 21 planes up from one carrier

Dyn
12th Feb 2007, 00:18
yeah, but in Multiplayer you have only 3 Slots for 9 planes.

Is this a bug:scratch:

Lord_Zath
12th Feb 2007, 03:54
yeah, but in Multiplayer you have only 3 Slots for 9 planes.

Is this a bug:scratch:

I think it's meant for balancing purposes. CV's and airfields are powerful enough in MP games as it is. Also an additional squad of planes on either side = more data to send to and from computers, adding to lag and processing requirements.

zwillyc
12th Feb 2007, 05:50
I think it's meant for balancing purposes. CV's and airfields are powerful enough in MP games as it is. Also an additional squad of planes on either side = more data to send to and from computers, adding to lag and processing requirements.

I think they should increase the number of planes from one carrier from 12 to 15, so we can launch 3 full squadrons of five. I don't like having to send out undersized squadrons like 3x4 or 4x3.

But for multiplayer, to reduce the lag they could limit each player to a maximum of, say 20 total planes in the air from all bases and carriers.

-=BoM=-HyTech
12th Feb 2007, 13:16
Im not sure what Multiplayer map I was on but I saw the enemy had a few squadrons of 5 Zero's. I was on the U.S. and could only launch squads of 3 Wildcats. I'll have to pay attention to the map name if I see it again.

Velcor
16th Feb 2007, 16:46
I saw 4 squadrons of 3 planes US, sure ! (demo version)
and i don't know how he did !
I can't do it.

How to do ?

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: