PDA

View Full Version : PC demo issues

Keir
29th Jan 2007, 12:17
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback regarding the PC demo. I haven't been able to respond to everyone. I'm currently in the process of putting a report together summarising the major issues which I'll feedback to the dev team, I'll get a comprehensive FAQ together - and hopefully the issues can be a addressed in a patch. I'll keep you posted.

NuclearDruid
29th Jan 2007, 13:01
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback regarding the PC demo. I haven't been able to respond to everyone. I'm currently in the process of putting a report together summarising the major issues which I'll feedback to the dev team, I'll get a comprehensive FAQ together - and hopefully the issues can be a addressed in a patch. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you very much for listening to us :)

ChrisUK27
29th Jan 2007, 15:01
yeah thanks for listening, If they want to sell this game they need to sort out a working demo quick Ive been reading other forums on the net and the comments are mostly negative and thats from 360 gamers too! The idea behind the game is great please dont balls it up.

Leadslinger
30th Jan 2007, 21:36
ARRGH...no I'm not pretending I'm a pirate !!

I have spent a minimum of 6 hrs trying to get the MP demo to connect to no avail. No matter what I have tried (every workaround posted here) including completely bypassing my router/firewalls it won't hook up. What's even more frustrating is people with similar system specs are having no trouble at all...wth!! I surely hope they are already figuring out a patch to fix the issues plaguing the connection setup because it's the same coding in the retail as what is in the demo and I'm not buying anything until this demo vers works first.

Any Dev comments or pointers are appreciated.

AMD XP 64 4000
winXP pro SP2
gigabit ethernet
linksys BEFSX41 4 port VPN router
motorola SBS120 modem
gamespy founders membership....whatever it's worth.:rolleyes:

Iron Sound
30th Jan 2007, 23:28
Keir, thanks again.

Gamespy account/username issues here.

I'm not prepared to install 3rd party software (Gamespy Arcade) for accessing and browsing BS:M multiplayer games. It's horrible.

I hope this is resolved by the time the full version hits the shelves. :)