PDA

View Full Version : somebody post up a hamachi server

poisonpill
28th Jan 2007, 21:31
the game works pretty good under hamachi and I'm wondering if anybody can get a hamachi server up to get some games?

Endrek
28th Jan 2007, 22:48
Yes, a public Hamachi server would be a great answer to everyone's connection issues, regardless of whether the real problem is firewalls, routers, Gamespy, solar flares, or the game itself. Unfortunately I don't think it would be practical to get such a thing organized, especially since a lot of people on these boards seem to believe that Hamachi is evil and messes up your network settings. But hey, create a network and post the name and password and I'll head on there when I get a chance.

Seclude
28th Jan 2007, 23:15
Just make your own and then post the name and password.

But make sure your harddrives and etc aren't vulnerable during so, incase other people want to access your files...;)

poisonpill
29th Jan 2007, 01:33
Just for Battlestation gaming. It works great, just log in and go to LAN play and create/join a server.

network name is: battlestations
password is: midway

I probably won't be playing much but I want to put this up to allow people to play. At least until someone at Eidos/gamespy gets on the ball and gets the netplay system working.

SpAcEsTeAk™
29th Jan 2007, 16:43
Hey i'm in :D my nick is BlackJack in Hamachi :D :D :D

BigPun
29th Jan 2007, 17:32
Hey I am also whoohoo lets see if this works

SpAcEsTeAk™
29th Jan 2007, 17:42
I just logged in Hamachi... wanna play a round or 2 with me?? :D
Hmm i will kept my host on for 30 mins then i will go offline... it's kinna getting late down here.... (2am aready)

spectre01
29th Jan 2007, 18:44
any wanna play right now?

snoopey
30th Jan 2007, 01:51
can someone explain to me how to play on the hamachi server?

Senorchili
30th Jan 2007, 05:15
http://www.hamachi.cc/download/

go there and download hamachi.

install and then join a network with the info provided above or join mine, basically what it does is make ur pc think its on lan when its really not, thus making you join the lan games through the game.

anyways heres my server

network: battlestations2

pass - midway

SpAcEsTeAk™
30th Jan 2007, 12:22
man... why can't we just join 1 network/channel in hamachi ???
Network name is: battlestations
Password is: midway

pchees
30th Jan 2007, 19:05
Hi

As a last attempt to play the game, i downloaded hamachi, installed and got it running. I have joined the listed network and can see people logged.

I run the game, ask to join a network gain on the LAN and I get no servers listed.

Is there anything else i have to set on my machine to get it working?

Thanks

pchees

Seclude
30th Jan 2007, 19:58
You must have IPX/SPX Installed in your network connection. (Or no one hosted a game and is idling.)

snoopey
30th Jan 2007, 20:18
so i just join the server, then go on battlestations, then go on lan, and play?

Seclude
30th Jan 2007, 20:29
which hamatchi should i download there is like a windows one and linux one and stuff?

um. if you use windows download the windows version of hamachi.
if you use linux (why do I doubt that).

get the windows one.

snoopey
30th Jan 2007, 20:38
ok i downloaded, logged in battlestations2 and went on battlestations, clicked of lan, and there was no server.

so what do i have to do?

snoopey
30th Jan 2007, 21:04
someone plz answer me, tell me how to play on hamatchi i donwloaded it and joined the network, buit wen i go on lan there is no server

spectre01
30th Jan 2007, 21:28
of course there won't be any server!!! no one host yet! if you can get enough people play the game at same time, then one guy host, others can see it. if no one host, then no game.

btw, anyone in Battlestation2 room wanna play now? many ppl are online thou...

i just hosted a room. if anyone in Battlestation2 room and reading this post, go into the game now!

poisonpill
30th Jan 2007, 21:48
Ok who made the battlestations2 hamachi network??

The goal is to make ONE network to get everybody onbody one place to play -- NOT to divide up the community.

The "battlestations" (pw: midway) network currently has around 20 users that have logged on at one point. I donno how many the battlestations2 has but if it has more I would be happy to close mine.

In any case, I urge people just to join the "battlestations" network with password: "midway".

As for how to play with hamachi, once you log in you can see via which person has green dots who else is on the network at that same time. Obviously if nobody is on, there will be no games. Someone has to create a game too. Unfortunately the geniuses who made the game didn't create any dedicated server mode that I know of. Good luck people!

/personally I don't have a chance to play that often, I only made the network to help people out.

snoopey
30th Jan 2007, 22:04
pois it wont let me, its says the server is full

snoopey
31st Jan 2007, 00:34
we need to make a sticky about this

SODsniper
31st Jan 2007, 02:51
Join in the fun.... Since GameSpy is not wanting to host MIDWAY games, I will! :D

NAME: SniperMidway
PW: poohead

SpAcEsTeAk™
31st Jan 2007, 13:32
Join in the fun.... Since GameSpy is not wanting to host MIDWAY games, I will! :D

NAME: SniperMidway
PW: poohead

another one of those ideots who want to divide the community...
anyway my host on channel Battlestations in hamachi is up, feel free to join mine =)

btw if i am online meants my host will be on in hamachi :D

SODsniper
31st Jan 2007, 13:46
another one of those ideots who want to divide the community...
anyway my host on channel Battlestations in hamachi is up, feel free to join mine =)

btw if i am online meants my host will be on in hamachi :D

Who you calling an idiot, ya marroon!!! :D

FYI, the Free Version of Hamachi only can handle 16 connections at a time.. So, unless you are saying that the BSM Demo community is only 15 person strong, I think you are simply going to have to accept that there will be more than one HAMACHI Server for BSM.

Having said that, I was able to connect to the NET (finally).. You have to install GameSpy Arcade II...

Have a happy.. :D

poisonpill
31st Jan 2007, 18:39
Yeah unfortunately the free version of hamachi only allows 16 connections. :(

Ideally the idiots at gamespy will fix the problem or there really is no point for me to buy the actual game if multiplayer does not work.

I don't care about the select few who are directly connected to the internet without a firewall. I can actually connect now and then and there are maybe 30 people playing the demo TOPS.

SODsniper
31st Jan 2007, 18:45
I had some pretty good games last night..

Had 3-4 good games with 7 others. Got my arse kicked more than once, but still had fun. :D

poisonpill
31st Jan 2007, 19:39
on hamachi or via gamespy?

SODsniper
31st Jan 2007, 20:08
on hamachi or via gamespy?

Via GameSpy...

It's kinda strange.. Last night there really wasn't any instance of lag.. But today I tried to play a couple times and my planes were doing some really funky stuff....

kainis2k
31st Jan 2007, 22:45
I'll try to keep this up as much as possible for the next week or two.
IP: 74.129.80.15
PORT: 3784
Hope to see you guys there!

oldham123
25th May 2008, 20:06
:rasp: client download for my server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello this is my client download its ownage its got prayer and everything!
its hamachi so here are my details:
network-runescape v 3
pass-123
ip-5.219.21.194
or u can just user silab but u wont see skillcapes (created some custom capes)
client-download-http://uppit.com/AXA6VE

how to join to my server-ok load up hamachi then click on that star button and then click join network (mine) type in runescape v 3 and then put in my pass which is 123.
then load up client.silabsoft.org then type in your username,your password,my ip (5.219.21.194) and leave port at 43594. click login and there ya go enjoy my own made server or client. thankyou.
any trouble add my msn - a.oldham1@sky.com

CrazyGuy
29th Dec 2008, 20:24
tonight i can start up an server on hamachi im currently online on sniper midway and battlestations 2 if there is enough animo i will start it tonight report here if you want in an houwer or 2

dragon3d55
9th May 2009, 01:18
brand new server hoping to be great community 24/7 no lagg to see the rest of the game please join our hamachi network which is:

networkname- equalizerscape
networkpass- 123

need few admin and mod staff so log on and hopefully be lucky we'll be waiting.

owners are:

stephen and ginoownez