PDA

View Full Version : Can we plz get a good answer

snoopey
28th Jan 2007, 16:21
ok people who made this game can u plzzzzz make a sticky with solutions to being unable to connect and other stuff, and PLZ speack english wen putting a solution.

im really sick of the community solutions that dont even work:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Cpt.sharp
28th Jan 2007, 16:36
i dont make the game but if you tell me what errors or problems you are getting maybe we can work it out.

snoopey
28th Jan 2007, 19:04
will i mean its easier if they had a sticky having salutions to problems then me going through all the post which speak in computer langauge and is very hard to follow.

all im asking is for easy step by step salutions and not computer langauge salutions

Amit9821
28th Jan 2007, 19:19
What you just said is hardly english, but I do understand what you're trying to say. But where are these computer language solutions? If you are talking about that huge post made by Chip, well that isn't a solution, that is the diagnostics for the problem.

Also this is just a demo for the multiplayer, to find out the bugs and get public feedback, many of you people are having trouble with connecting to a game, but that doesn't mean the game sucks when I should think, the thousands of other players that do get the game to work and connect think this game is awsome, including me. Keir and Chip may be Moderators on this forum but they aren't told everything by the developers about what is going on with the game or else they might as well be on the Dev Team. I sure they would tell the mods that they are working out the bugs and are not ignoring them, after all they want to sell this game right?

snoopey
28th Jan 2007, 20:13
i never said this game sucks

ya i bet they do wanna sell this game but i bet gamespy doesnt want them too, i swear gamespy is like a anti-multiplayer thing man everygame i buy that has something to do with gamespy never works on MP lol