PDA

View Full Version : high latency?

cjusmc15
28th Jan 2007, 04:56
does any one know what this means:confused: . i just high latency and i lost my connection:mad: . how do you stop from getting high latency. please someone help. thanks, much appreciated.

cjusmc15
28th Jan 2007, 16:50
okay this **** . 24 people look at my thread and not a single person responds:( . thanks a lot guys, all i wanted was an answer.:mad: somebody please tell me what high latency means.

Seclude
28th Jan 2007, 16:52
High Latency is a slow rate of packet flow from you to the recieving end. this is usually because you're too far from where you're connecting or you have too much of your internet in use, or your internet is dial-up and just too slow.

cjusmc15
28th Jan 2007, 16:57
thanks seclude:thumbsup: .its not my internet cause i have high speed internet. its probably cause i've been having programs running while playing the game. i'll close those out before playing, thanks:D .

Cpt.sharp
28th Jan 2007, 17:00
also try and find a server with less then 100 ping and the less people on the server the better

cjusmc15
28th Jan 2007, 17:04
yes but playing with more people is a lot funner because you can just focus on one carrier or shipyard and not everything. bit yeah i'll look for low pings thanks:thumbsup: .