PDA

View Full Version : Is the Full Version like this ?

vridaw
27th Jan 2007, 04:12
Will the Full version of the game be pairing with Gamespy? That would be......:(

arildsat
27th Jan 2007, 11:42
Will the Full version of the game be pairing with Gamespy? That would be......:(

Thing about this multiplayer demo is that it actually works beautifully. Except for the multiplayer bit. That doesn't, in so many words, work. At all. and you can only play multiplayer.

Oh, and the user interface is a bit wonky and all, but apart from those two minor glitches, it is acually pretty sweet.

Seriouslu, though, I've been playing real-time online multiplayer games since 1999 or so, and this is the worst multiplayer experience I have had. It simply does not work. I want to like this game, but when you spend half an hour looking for a working server, then play for 5 minutes before the other guy thinks he's going to lose and thus kills the server, it's simply not good enough.

I have tried this for many hours now, and I have yet to finish one single game. Not ONE!

Bossman
27th Jan 2007, 12:10
Well why don't you host the game yourself? I always do and get zero lag and zero problems.