PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Anniversary COMPETITION!

Haagen dazs
26th Jan 2007, 20:42
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/djb1988/WIN.jpg

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

The official Tomb raider Lotto online competition brought to you by Planet Lara (http://www.planetlara.com)and Tomb Raider Anniversary (http://www.tombraideranniversary.com), sponsored by Eidos, have a special announcement to make!

We now have an amazing SEVEN copies of the special commemorative Tomb Raider Anniversary game to give away! (Winner can select a format of their choice). As well as this we will also be making Tomb Raider history... Twice!

That's right! TWO lucky fans now have the chance to go down in Tomb Raider History and have their names printed in the credits of the Tomb Raider Anniversary game!

Best of luck with the rest of the competition!

The Official Tomb Raider Lotto Competition is open worldwide!

Tomb Raider Lotto Returns for Round Two!
26 January 2007

The clock has been turned back! It is 1996 once again and Lara Croft is about to relive her first action-packed adventure in a special commemorative game – Tomb Raider Anniversary!

To celebrate the release of this game, Planet Lara and TombRaiderAnniversary.com are delighted to bring you a very special competition! That’s right, the biggest competition of 2006 is back and ready for action for one more round! Tomb Raider Lotto – Anniversary Edition is raring to go, and this time the prizes are even bigger!!

Join in on this online extravaganza to be in with a chance to get your hands on some very special Tomb Raider Anniversary prizes. We have an amazing 5 copies of the game to give away plus as one of our top prizes we are giving a lucky fan the chance to become a part of Tomb Raider History by getting your name in the new game’s credits!! All this and lots more…

Competition opens to a worldwide audience on 27 January 2007 with special previews of the website today, 26 January 2007.

For more details and to enter the competition visit http://www.tombraideranniversary.com

For more information:

Daniel Barnes – dan@planetlara.com
TombRaiderAnniversary.com Webmaster

http://www.tombraideranniversary.com
http://www.planetlara.com

Treeble
26th Jan 2007, 22:14
I loved the Lotto last year. Good to see it's back. :)

Joshorty
27th Jan 2007, 05:19
Darn I lost today's ticket hehe:D

imported_Mark_
28th Jan 2007, 15:13
That's great! Thanks for this competition. :cool:

ladylinnycroft
1st Feb 2007, 10:25
i am majorly confused....has anyone entered todays lottery numbers..i am reluctant to because i think the choice of answers is wrong....has anyone noticed it apart form me?

the question is in which game does the t rex appear

choice of answers

A. tomb raider 1 tomb raider 3 tomb raider legend

b. tomb raider 2 tomb raider 3 tomb raider 4

c. tomb raider 1 only

D. tomb raider 1 tomb raider 2 tomb raider3

there is a female t rex in TR3 (crash site) but it doesn't give you the choice of TR 1 and TR 3...am i going mad.....or am i right.....i don't want to forfiet todays numbers if i am wrong...answer A would be perfect but i didn't spot a t rex in Tr legend unless it was on a poster LOL

dhama
1st Feb 2007, 10:44
i am majorly confused....has anyone entered todays lottery numbers..i am reluctant to because i think the choice of answers is wrong....has anyone noticed it apart form me?

choice of answers

c. tomb raider 1 only

there is a female t rex in TR3 (crash site) but it doesn't give you the choice of TR 1 and TR 3...am i going mad.....or am i right.....i don't want to forfiet todays numbers if i am wrong...answer A would be perfect but i didn't spot a t rex in Tr legend unless it was on a poster LOL

Competition

Main Entry: com·pe·ti·tion
Pronunciation: "käm-p&-'ti-sh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Late Latin competition-, competitio, from Latin competere
1 : the act or process of competing : RIVALRY: as a : the effort of two or more parties acting independently to secure the business of a third party by offering the most favorable terms b : active demand by two or more organisms or kinds of organisms for some environmental resource in short supply
2 : a contest between rivals; also : one's competitors <faced tough competition

:rasp:

mrcube
1st Feb 2007, 16:05

choice of answers

c. tomb raider 1 only

Think harder my friend, think harder, the answer is there, and it's absolutely smack on.

Maybe you should replay TR2, TR4, and Legend to see which one it is.

Good Luck, Although I think I should win! :rasp:

Joshorty
1st Feb 2007, 16:10
It's a good thing I started to replay all TRs:D the moment Anniversary was announced:DI hardly remember much from TRIII and IV

ladylinnycroft
1st Feb 2007, 17:55
got it! just slipped my mind...had to find it in the memory warehouse

Joshorty
3rd Feb 2007, 18:16
I gotta question (not asking for answers or anything):

Is it just me or today's question was the same one as yesterdays:confused:

Treeble
3rd Feb 2007, 19:14
They were different, unless today is already tomorrow, or today is still yesterday. :scratch:

*God I hate timezones*

Joshorty
3rd Feb 2007, 19:17
NOOOOOO I was afraid of that!!! DARN....Mine is Eastern..DARN which one was it - Pacific i think..eastern pacific:confused:

Haagen dazs
9th Feb 2007, 09:50
Due to a slight error with Tuesday's question (06.02.07) each player's account has been credited with a lotto ticket for that particular question.(The question was regarding the unlockable outfits in Tomb Raider Legend)

This will not show in your online scoreboard, but has been noted on our internal database.

Apologies for the inconvenience and best of luck for the rest of the competition!

Joshorty
10th Feb 2007, 03:40
Why thank you:D And I thought the numbers were right...or wrong - either way, thanks:D

uzigirl
11th Feb 2007, 16:09
Due to a slight error with Tuesday's question (06.02.07) each player's account has been credited with a lotto ticket for that particular question.(The question was regarding the unlockable outfits in Tomb Raider Legend)

This will not show in your online scoreboard, but has been noted on our internal database.

That's good to hear. :cool:

Well I'm off to try todays question. :D

Joshorty
14th Feb 2007, 14:19
Um guys..I'm in the eastern timezone and yeah "last night", I entered in the numbers for the question:
"Who's the model for Tomb Raider Legend?"
I already have the lotto numbers but when waking up this morning, for some reason, I was able to go in "Get today's lotto numbers!" again and it had the same question with the same answer and with the same lotto numbers (EXACT same) I got from last night.

Is this a glitch? I dunno if I should enter in the lotto numbers or not..like I said, it's the EXACT same one I entered last night...and I'm aware of when the new lotto numbers come in in my timezone and for some reason, it either changed early or this is a glitch or something else.

Anyone?

EDIT: I was able to click "Get today's lotto numbers" AGAIN and yeah...something weird is going on...I'm now definently not sure if I should enter it anymore

RuumTaedor
14th Feb 2007, 15:35
Hey Joshorty. I'm glad you mentioned that, because I was so busy last night I completely forgot to enter, and when I read your post I logged on and answered this easy question. Thanks for the unintentional reminder!

Joshorty
14th Feb 2007, 16:08
LOL :D Best of luck and no probs:D And problems resolved now about the "glitch". It's settled so no worries:D

rabid metro
15th Feb 2007, 06:16
i think if you guess wrong then the site prevents you from playing again until it updates.
(... urm, side note: yes i've answered two questions wrong, so far. all others correct, ohhhhhhh baby!!!)

however, if you guess right, then you can play again, even before it updates, but there is no point in doing so ...

rabid metro
16th Feb 2007, 02:41
... maybe there is a glitch ...

today's question (Feb. 16) was very easy.
so after I guessed the answer correctly, the game assigned me numbers of: -1.

yoy!!!!

when i tried to enter today's numbers, the game told me that i couldn't enter today's numbers .... ****

no surprise there since the numbers were -1 !!!

... urmm, i really want this to clear before i lose my chance to enter.
i mean we're talking immortalized for all prosperity here! ... :)

RuumTaedor
16th Feb 2007, 02:49
The same thing happened to me, Mr. Metro. You're talking about the motorcycle question, right? I also got -1 and subsequently could not enter anything for today. I hope today's question won't be a write-off.

rabid metro
16th Feb 2007, 02:54
yes, the motorbike question ...

:(

Joshorty
16th Feb 2007, 03:05
Not alone to make you all feel better hehe:D

Captain Mazda
16th Feb 2007, 03:29
Yep, that's a strange one. The correct answer gives you "-1". Hmm, I hope this gets fixed as it's the last ticket of the competition :/

Haagen dazs
16th Feb 2007, 10:29
Hi guys, we are working hard to resolve this error. It hasn't affected any of your other entries. If we aren't able to fix the error we will be giving everyone a ticket for today :)

Thanks for playing Tomb Raider Lotto and best of luck for when we draw the winner's names!

Haagen dazs
16th Feb 2007, 11:00
Problem Fixed

Hi guys, Chris has managed to fix the Lotto error. You can now answer and get your final lotto ticket!

Thank you for playing this year's Tomb Raider Lotto! and best of luck for when we draw the names!

http://www.lotto.tombraideranniversary.com

RuumTaedor
16th Feb 2007, 14:08
I got the final ticket. Thanks Haagen dazs. :thumbsup:

Indiana
17th Feb 2007, 18:53
Hey guys! Im new here...and just wanted to say that:

Im going crazy!!...Do any of you people have recived any winner mail???....!! Im kind of nervous! When will they announce the winners?? Im eating my hands, and almost my arms....only me??

Joshorty
17th Feb 2007, 19:14
LOL I dunno when specifically either. I'm not too hype up but if I win, that's a WOW indeed:D

rabid metro
18th Feb 2007, 05:31
they promised to post the winners on the lotto website
(and send the winners an e-mail).

although picking entries out of a hat would seem easy,
i was going to give the lotto people till the end of the month ...

Joshorty
18th Feb 2007, 05:41
Is that suppose to mean something good or bad:confused:

rabid metro
18th Feb 2007, 06:13
i just meant that i was going to WAIT until the end of the month before i checked the lotto website for winners ...

is that good or bad???

Joshorty
18th Feb 2007, 06:31
Sorry I didn't understand what you meant at first earlier:D

Indiana
20th Feb 2007, 17:43
WoW!!! Cant believe Im one of the winners!!! This is the first time I win something!!

Treeble
20th Feb 2007, 17:48
Congrats. :thumbsup:

( *sobs* )

ladylinnycroft
20th Feb 2007, 19:33
WoW!!! Cant believe Im one of the winners!!! This is the first time I win something!!

ha me neither...i am gobsmacked....chuffed to bits thanks PL!!!

RuumTaedor
20th Feb 2007, 19:43
Good for you Indiana and Linny!

Captain Mazda
20th Feb 2007, 20:22
I guess that means the winners have already been picked :(

Congrats to you lucky folks.

Joshorty
20th Feb 2007, 20:52
:tmb::D Good thing this is announced already otherwise, I would've used my $80 GIFT CARD:lol:LOLOLOLOLOL:D But that was fun:d:Tmb: congrats:D;)

Indiana
21st Feb 2007, 23:17
I was saving my money for this new TRA, but now I can spend it on Leged, wich I played on Xbox360 and now I can have my own for Ps2!! great!
Woff...days pass and I still in shock...:eek:

Captain Mazda
21st Feb 2007, 23:51
Great.