PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Profile in DLC?

LennethLionK3
23rd Jul 2012, 04:31
Seeing if anyone shares my hopes that the Valkyrie Profile series hits the PSN DLC at somepoint.

member_10046222
23rd Jul 2012, 06:35
I'd love to... Or, what about a new game? The fighting style of Valkyrie Profile Series were awesome.. xD

LennethLionK3
23rd Jul 2012, 07:31
I'd love to... Or, what about a new game? The fighting style of Valkyrie Profile Series were awesome.. xD

It's just one of those games that has great art work, simplistic style, and it's just challenging enough to keep you playing for hours.

A new game would be great, but I'd really like to play all the past games from DLC purchase.

member_10074094
23rd Jul 2012, 08:30
I would like to see VP2 show up again, my copy gets really funny on my ps3, I can always play it on ps2 but thats a lot harder to connect to my monitor, if its possible at all.

I'd like to see more games... a VP3: Hrist would be nice, along with another tactics type game, I loved covenant of the plume

member_10046222
23rd Jul 2012, 19:54
I would like to see VP2 show up again, my copy gets really funny on my ps3, I can always play it on ps2 but thats a lot harder to connect to my monitor, if its possible at all.

I'd like to see more games... a VP3: Hrist would be nice, along with another tactics type game, I loved covenant of the plume

Indeed, I agree with you... it'll be great to play again VP2: Silmeria or VP: Lenneth like a DLC... Let's wait and hope that Square-Enix hear or requests, XD.

member_10074094
23rd Jul 2012, 21:44

Indeed, I agree with you... it'll be great to play again VP2: Silmeria or VP: Lenneth like a DLC... Let's wait and hope that Square-Enix hear or requests, XD.

I doubt it... the VP fans represent a very small portion of SE fans... the game was designed for a cult fanbase, after all

LennethLionK3
24th Jul 2012, 03:40
It may be a smaller fanbase, but is Parasite Eve or some of the other games already on DLC much more popular?

I still have Silmeria, but my Lenneth copy isnt working, and when I looked to buy it online a couple years back, people wanted an insane amount of money for it. (thinking it was around $125)

I need my fix http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

member_10074094
25th Jul 2012, 10:17
you could also try an emulator. I always argue that if I own the game, I can emulate it. Its much harder to emulate a psp than a psx, just so you know.

your right about parasite eve, however. VP should get similar treatment

SoulEaterQUEEN
11th Apr 2013, 17:51
I wish the same thing, I really want to play this series (the playstation version since the PS2 one didn't really captivate me). I have tried emulating it, but for some reason the ISO file I got had a glitch to it, and would freeze. I tried finding another copy, but no luck.

Fingers crossed that it might see the daylight of a PSN release sometime soon!

CAmatos
23rd May 2014, 12:25
It would be great to see this game as a DLC for Vita or PS3, I have the Ps2 version and I love every bit of it.