PDA

View Full Version : Grrrz Anaya out?

rabid metro
20th Jan 2007, 20:12
will TR 10th anniversary clean up the split in lara's biography? a cleaner timeline of events would be nice ...
i mean i realize CD is under no real obligation to continue the previous stuff developed by Core but i was just wondering if a bio-merger was possible (or even under consideration).

in legend near-zero dev time was spent on support characters other than making them plot devices (rendezvous with Anaya, meanwhile back at the mansion, etc.) will secondary characters get more AI (and hence dev time)? should/will these characters appear in TR remakes and future clean versions of the game?

will future TR's (including 10th anniversary) break new/different ground?
will we get unlockable Anaya bits (while steering clear of beach volleyball girls)?
must Lara always explore alone (and yet avoid ffantasy parties)?
i think Lara should aways, in some sense, be law-abiding but AoD had an interesting edgier angle on this. how does Lara amass her treasures (while avoiding grand theft themes)?

... on the whole i guess my mind is simply idling, waiting for anniversary to be released ... :)
so many ideas, so little time.

They say that visiting Avalon means ... snaem nolavA gnitisiv taht yas yehT

Raider0011
23rd Jan 2007, 21:07
will TR 10th anniversary clean up the split in lara's biography? a cleaner timeline of events would be nice ...
i mean i realize CD is under no real obligation to continue the previous stuff developed by Core but i was just wondering if a bio-merger was possible (or even under consideration).

Lara's bio is a little of a mess, but it isn't that bad, they just tweaked it a little here and there... I don't imagine they will invest the time in merging the bios, the Legend bio is the new bio. I am assuming this to be the case.

in legend near-zero dev time was spent on support characters other than making them plot devices (rendezvous with Anaya, meanwhile back at the mansion, etc.) will secondary characters get more AI (and hence dev time)? should/will these characters appear in TR remakes and future clean versions of the game?

I don't know. It's possible, but I would imagine Lara will probably be the only playable character.

will future TR's (including 10th anniversary) break new/different ground?

I'm sure they will. :D

will we get unlockable Anaya bits (while steering clear of beach volleyball girls)?
must Lara always explore alone (and yet avoid ffantasy parties)?

I think Lara will probably be the only playable character. She is Lara. :)

i think Lara should aways, in some sense, be law-abiding but AoD had an interesting edgier angle on this. how does Lara amass her treasures (while avoiding grand theft themes)?

Well now, if we had to follow the laws (Particularly in all the countries Lara ends up in) in games, where would the fun be? ;) You have to follow the law in life, why in games? :)

... on the whole i guess my mind is simply idling, waiting for anniversary to be released ... :)
so many ideas, so little time.

I'm in the same boat. I can't wait for Anniversary (For the XBox 360 please...) :D

I don't know what this means lol... :)

Raider0011
23rd Jan 2007, 21:09

Never mind, I figured it out... You're a tricky one...lol :nut: