PDA

View Full Version : Any word whatsoever on a patch?

MadJackMcJack
20th Jan 2007, 16:19
Has there been ANY indication of a patch? And if not, why not?

I'm mainly interested in if any dual core support is going to be added, because you can imagine my frustration when I discovered this little overlook after getting the game. There's certainly nothing on the box or on the documentation saying "WARNING: This game runs like crap on a dual core". Nice of them to warn potential buyers eh? :mad2:

And no, I'm not disabling a key component of my PC before anyone asks.

ShutEye
22nd Jan 2007, 17:49
Has there been ANY indication of a patch? And if not, why not?

I'm mainly interested in if any dual core support is going to be added, because you can imagine my frustration when I discovered this little overlook after getting the game. There's certainly nothing on the box or on the documentation saying "WARNING: This game runs like crap on a dual core". Nice of them to warn potential buyers eh? :mad2:

And no, I'm not disabling a key component of my PC before anyone asks.

Ehhmm I have a E6600 and the game runs just fine

MadJackMcJack
24th Jan 2007, 16:08
Really? Wow! That's exactly the help I needed! Now my games runs perfectly with no stuttering whatsoever, and I've reached a state of enlightenment and am one with the universe! Thanks for your help!

It's jackasses like you that let developers get away with the "It's your hardware's fault, not ours" bull**** they trot out all the time. "You've got a bug? Well, I run a similar system and have no problems whatsoever, therefore the problem must be all in your head and you need mental help!"

ShutEye
24th Jan 2007, 22:07
Really? Wow! That's exactly the help I needed! Now my games runs perfectly with no stuttering whatsoever, and I've reached a state of enlightenment and am one with the universe! Thanks for your help!

It's jackasses like you that let developers get away with the "It's your hardware's fault, not ours" bull**** they trot out all the time. "You've got a bug? Well, I run a similar system and have no problems whatsoever, therefore the problem must be all in your head and you need mental help!"

I don't think that you'll reach any kind of enlightment ... ever.

I just told you that I had a dualcore cpu and the game works for me.
Maybe it could have helped you to rule the cpu out.

But you obviously need more help than that.

moosa12
25th Jan 2007, 03:47
If the game does not support dual core it does not mean you can't play it.
It's just won't utilize the 2nd core that's all.

I've got a dual core rig and I'm able to play this game.

Durban Poison
3rd Feb 2007, 06:12
Yeah im also using a dual core pentium 4 530 model 3.0 ghz and thats one of the weaker versions of it... only 512 ram and a GeForce 6600 GT OC and the game seems to run very smoothly... so whats the problem with yours?